Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
LiquidPortlyGemsbok-small.gif

:coffee: This is about to get so disrespectful for this lame bytch

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch shut the fuk up with the conjecture before I slap the fuk out of your fat lying ass like ya man should do. Come up with new shyt instead of spreading your legs for every coli dyck- your man DOESNT even claim you- wtf are you talking about?? Bytch you got caught sucking dyck at meetups then lied when your back was to the wall- the usual position that you assume trying to mak assumptions? about me. where’s your man? You don’t know my relationship situation to speak on shyt- you bad box built bytch, which is you made thus attention seeking thread bc that Forever in limbo fiancé status doesn’t add up to shyt. Are you married yet?? bum bytch been engaged in stagnation - don’t pop off on what you can prove. Why the fuk aren’t you being claimed by your man and still roaming these coli streets claiming to have one, lonely ho. I see you didn’t deny shyt- go fabricate facts somewhere the fuk else.
Hold on a minute. I sucked dikks at meetups??!???? bytch post all the fukking receipts. I want to see all the shyt. I got time tonight. I want to see it all!!!!!!!

POST THAT shyt!!! NOW

ain’t nobody going to be lying f on me. Nobody

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gucci:@Chelsea Bridge I aint know u was like that

All them times I seen you chastise cheaters & preach about “ healthy relationships”:dwillhuh:
She’s a fukkin hypocritical dyck switching ho which is why the dumb bytch is so damn mad and isn’t denying shyt.
:francis::deadmanny:

Last edited:

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Bytch shut the fuk up with the conjecture before I slap the fuk out of your fat lying ass like ya man should do. Come up with new shyt instead of spreading your legs for every coli dyck- your man DOESNT even claim you- wtf are you talking about?? Bytch you got caught sucking dyck at meetups then lied when your back was to the wall- the usual position that you assume trying to mak assumptions? about me. where’s your man? You don’t know my relationship situation to speak on shyt- you bad box built bytch, which is you made thus attention seeking thread bc that Forever in limbo fiancé status doesn’t add up to shyt. Are you married yet?? bum bytch been engaged in stagnation - don’t pop off on what you can prove. Why the fuk aren’t you being claimed by your man and still roaming these coli streets claiming to have one, lonely ho. I see you didn’t deny shyt- go fabricate facts somewhere the fuk else.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

:dead::dead::dead:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
The Omega Male
1. He Is Self-assured
Where the alpha male relies on his group for reassurance of his character and status, the omega male acts completely opposite of that with little regard for how he is seen by others. Because of this, the omega male’s sense of self-assurance allows him to avoid trivial popularity contests.

An omega male will definitely have a few close friends he trusts and respects, but his primary source of meaning and confidence comes from within. A downside to this is that an omega male often neglects to care for others, as they only know how to care for themselves.

2. He Is Driven
With so much internal power to move him forward, you are likely going to see an omega male being driven to do what he wants. He is his own best cheerleader and will give himself all the motivation he needs to take action or succeed at completing a task.

Other men are likely only going to want to get something done or take on a task if there is some extrinsic level of gratification or a reward. For the omega male, the tasks that drive him from within will be all the motivation he needs to see that something is handled.

3. He Is Intelligent
The typical “nerd” archetype is something you can see among omega males as they are very focused on intelligence and learning. An omega male is someone who can breeze through complex algorithms and formulas to crack a code that others are often far too aloof to understand.

Where many men will just talk on and on without thinking about what they are saying or listening to the other person, the omega male is going to listen with intent and can make calculated decisions on how to respond. Omega males are something like a human calculator.

4. He Has Diversified Interests
Going along with the somewhat nerdy focus of omega males, they are often going to be engaged with things like video games as well as more obscure hobbies. Things like building models and hobbies that stimulate the mind are just what an omega male would love to spend time doing.

If an omega male wants to take on a hobby that everyone else feels uncomfortable trying due to social pressure, the omega male will just do whatever he wants. The lack of care for external validation gives the omega male a sense of freedom to do whatever he wants in his own way.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hold on a minute. I sucked dikks at meetups??!???? bytch post all the fukking receipts. I want to see all the shyt. I got time tonight. I want to see it all!!!!!!!

POST THAT shyt!!! NOW

ain’t nobody going to be lying f on me. Nobody
You weren’t caught with another man at a meet up then tried to lie on him and went ghost after the thread disappeared. I know you have to save face for your man lurking the thread.
:usure::jbhmm:
when am I known for lying on here?
:jbhmm:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been with two men. TWO MEN who were my boyfriends. I will post pictures of what the fukk I look like. Don’t be trying to fukking lie on my name.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You’re a loser trying too hard as always. Come again you lame ass bytch. You’re pathetic and the coli won’t make your sorry ass life any better. Get some self esteem instead of trying to make strangers on the internet give you some. It’s actually sad as fukk. I’m a caring person and I actually feel really bad for you. I hate for my existence to be determined by how many people give me daps :russ: damn girl... :therethere: you’ll be ok

I was coming in here to participate in a normal discussion but judging from this post it appears Nick has inserted himself into the discussion so this shyt ain't going nowhere.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You weren’t caught with another man at a meet up then tried to lie on him and went ghost after the thread disappeared. I know you have to save face for your man lurking the thread.
:usure::jbhmm:
when am I known for lying on here?
:jbhmm:
You’re talking about fukking rain man @Benjamin Sisko ????? No I never liked him. I never flirted with him. He claimed I danced with him, that was it, but I didn’t. What sexual activity are you talking about? I never did and y’all are pissing me the fukk off. I feel like this a deflection because you’re pathetic and want to bring me down to your level. That will never happen. You have no receipts on me because what you’re claiming never fukking happened. This is actually really sad. You tried it though.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re talking about fukking rain man @Benjamin Sisko ????? No I never liked him. I never flirted with him. He claimed I danced with him, that was it, but I didn’t. What sexual activity are you talking about? I never
That energy changed real quick
:mjlol::mjlol: