Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Benjamin Sisko really thought he could get with someone like me.
??!?? Has he not seen himself in the mirror??!? The chick he came with to the Halloween meetup was fat as hell and not attractive but he really is trying to act like I gave him attention like I thought he was attractive???? That’s fukking sad. Everyone who was there can clearly state I didn’t give that man any indication I found him attractive. We can @ all the coli members who were there for confirmation. Stop with the bullshyt. He never was or ever will be my type. He needs to get a fukking life and so does @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC . Y’all are trying too hard and looking like fools.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
If you knew what she thought of you as a black man, you wouldn’t be asking that dumbass question-

I see...Seems as if we’ve been infiltrated by Lipstick Alley regulars.
:patrice:

@Chelsea Bridge You’re looking a lil suspect.

Is it true that you were slobbing dudes up that post here? You can be honest. I don’t judge.
:mjlit:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is it true that you were slobbing dudes up that post here? You can be honest. I don’t judge.
Boy stop... wtf... why do you all believe things just because some try hard says it?

Do I need to @ everyone from the DMV meetup? Seriously. They can tell you the truth because they all were there.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Benjamin Sisko really thought he could get with someone like me.
??!?? Has he not seen himself in the mirror??!? The chick he came with to the Halloween meetup was fat as hell and not attractive but he really is trying to act like I gave him attention like I thought he was attractive???? That’s fukking sad. Everyone who was there can clearly state I didn’t give that man any indication I found him attractive. We can @ all the coli members who were there for confirmation. Stop with the bullshyt. He never was or ever will be my type. He needs to get a fukking life and so does @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC . Y’all are trying too hard and looking like fools.
Here she goes with this extrasplaining shyt for someone who claims that I was lying Thats a WHOLE lot of explanation
:sas2:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Tried to tell you - I mean it’s her own words. Bytch is on the LSAFront. Did you really think she was making this thread out the kindness of her heart??
:francis::stopitslime:

My BF is short and over 30. That negro better not try to fight no big ass dude like that. You can get over verbal disrespect but it takes a long ass time to get over the embarrassment of getting your ass beat in front of your girlfriend.

That woman could be white or black but I'm quite sure she's white. I don't think a black man would tolerate that type of behavior from a black woman. I'm also quite sure a black woman with hazel eyes ain't just going to ignore shyt like this and not have beat that woman's ass by now.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Still working on my stomach area but I'm loving my results so far .

I'm almost there :ohlawd:
ZJUIBZNm.jpg

Well damn...if those pics are legit and verified, she damn sure isn’t fat.
:lupe:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
QUOTE="LaBellaNicole0416.NYC, post: 41081100, member: 34171"]This cac is still mad that I bodied him on his own thread - say less.
:francis::mjpls:[/QUOTE]
I’m not a Cac and I’m actually Ados :umad:. Aren’t you Dominican? Get the fukk out of my face :camby:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well damn...if those pics are legit and verified, she damn sure isn’t fat.
:lupe:
I can Google image too- so damn gullible.
:mjlol:
tight - Google Search

She really cares what y’all think.
:comeon:

:mjlol: You're so fukking lame.

Black women must have fukked your world up and your loser ass probably deserved it. :umad:

Hopefully your Asian queen wakes up, realizes how pathetic you are and leaves you for a white man.

Black men are the most desired in the world?
White men and white women are the most desired in the western world.

This threadq justs shows me that black men are never satisfied with anything black women do.

Black women love white men and hate white women. Black men love white women and hate white men. I don't know why yall always want to argue over obvious shyt.:mjlol:

Whose fault is it that black men have a reputation of accepting any woman regardless of her appearance? :yeshrug: White men set standards for what they like. Maybe black men should try doing the same :yeshrug:

Well I guess the majority of black men don't have options :yeshrug:

Does her current man know that she posts like this??she asked for context - but I see why there is a need for her to play ignorant.

tenor.gif

Last edited: