Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Honesty is always an admirable trait. That’s very alpha of you.
Is your fiancé a beta simp or a cuck for letting you post on the coli complaining about black men; while inquiring about the traits and qualities of other men that are not him or in a relationship with?? Does he ever plan to marry you bc you’ve been engaged for like 3 years? Asking for a few friends. Do you consider yourself a lying ho or a frauding bytch for falsely accusing a male poster of being a woman beater after admitting that you antagonize men to hit you??
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I don’t believe in these labels either. I don’t believe no man or women is 100% alpha or beta. Both genders have a mix of both.
Very true. Defining yourself as being the most masculine or feminine will never get the best results. Everyone, unless you’re a psychopath, has the ability to feel different emotions depending on the situation, unfortunately a lot of people
attempt to define themselves based on societal designations.

Last edited:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I am the alpha in the omega :blessed: I think everyone is a combo of both as for me personally you gotta learn to walk before you can run. Like my job I gotta learn it and become good before I think I can be a leader and start to train others and help others or be vocal. I like being a leader but it’s not something I try to force but I’m confident in myself that I can do anything I set my mind to.

Daps
Very true. Defining yourself as being the most masculine or feminine will never get the best results. Everyone, unless you’re a psychopath, has the ability to fill different emotions depending on the situation, unfortunately a lot of people
attempt to define themselves based on societal designations.

Its same with women

Submissive and non submissive

Most have done submissive and non submissive things

Same wit men