Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its same with women

Submissive and non submissive

Most have done submissive and non submissive things

Same wit men
very true. Men submit to women just as women submit to men but society designates each gender in a certain role to the point where it can become extreme on each side.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Omega male.

Like, if we were off in the wilderness in an end of the world survival scenario. Instead of being in a group, I’d be more likely to leave everyone and go off on my own :manny:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I consider myself a mixture a both. I think for myself, lead by example, I know where I want to go in life and I'm passionate but I also struggle with confidence sometimes

I also feel like the alpha male beta male stuff is all subjective anyway. No one is one way all the time. Humans are complex

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This chick is really trying to determine who’s an “alpha” or “omega” after all the shyt that she’s pulled on here. Go focus on your “fiancé” if he’s not focused on the next chick at this time. I need my questions answered.
:mjlol::deadrose:
Yeah , he’s definitely a “beta” in her eyes; she’s not much better than him though.:mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh the fact that you lied about getting with other men at a meet up while you were seeing him, and having your activities on said thread disappeared, isn’t enough beta context?? Or the fact that you post about instigating fights with men to see their reaction and yet your “fiancé” never makes an appearance on thread to defend you, isn’t enough context?? Or the fact that you complain about being overweight and he’s in shape but you want him to be fat like you to make yourself feel better? That’s enough context for you??

Should I post your own comments to provide additional context or are you good with that?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Oh the fact that you lied about getting with other men at a meet up while you were seeing him, isn’t enough beta context??
:gucci:@Chelsea Bridge I aint know u was like that

All them times I seen you chastise cheaters & preach about “ healthy relationships”:dwillhuh: