Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick is really trying to determine who’s an “alpha” or “omega” after all the shyt that she’s pulled on here. Go focus on your “fiancé” if he’s not focused on the next chick at this time. I need my questions answered.
:mjlol::deadrose:
How about you figure out why you’re a baby mama and not a wife you pathetic ass bytch. You have a whole lot of masculine energy and that’s probably why no man wants you. They’ll cum in you and leave you.. figure that shyt out before you start with me. My man wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. You’re a sad excuse for a poster. Keep coming at people who don’t give a damn about your need to for attention having ass. Leave me alone, loser.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
iu

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How about you figure out why you’re a baby mama and not a wife you pathetic ass bytch. You have a whole lot of masculine energy and that’s probably why no man wants you. They’ll cum in you and leave you.. figure that shyt out before you start with me
Bytch shut the fuk up with the conjecture before I slap the fuk out of your fat lying ass like ya man should do. Come up with new shyt instead of spreading your legs for every coli dyck- your man DOESNT even claim you- wtf are you talking about?? Bytch you got caught sucking dyck at meetups then lied when your back was to the wall- the usual position that you assume trying to mak assumptions? about me. where’s your man? You don’t know my relationship situation to speak on shyt- you bad box built bytch, which is you made thus attention seeking thread bc that Forever in limbo fiancé status doesn’t add up to shyt. Are you married yet?? bum bytch been engaged in stagnation - don’t pop off on what you can prove. Why the fuk aren’t you being claimed by your man and still roaming these coli streets claiming to have one, lonely ho. I see you didn’t deny shyt- go fabricate facts somewhere the fuk else.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch shut the fuk up with the conjecture before I slap the fuk out of your fat lying ass like ya man should do.
You’re a loser trying too hard as always. Come again you lame ass bytch. You’re pathetic and the coli won’t make your sorry ass life any better. Get some self esteem instead of trying to make strangers on the internet give you some. It’s actually sad as fukk. I’m a caring person and I actually feel really bad for you. I hate for my existence to be determined by how many people give me daps :russ: damn girl... :therethere: you’ll be ok

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How about you figure out why you’re a baby mama and not a wife you pathetic ass bytch. You have a whole lot of masculine energy and that’s probably why no man wants you. They’ll cum in you and leave you.. figure that shyt out before you start with me. My man wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. You’re a sad excuse for a poster. Keep coming at people who don’t give a damn about your need to for attention having ass. Leave me alone, loser.
Leave you alone?? You shouldn’t have tried to start with them - I’m giving you the attention that you clearly lack - should have shut the fuk up instead of trying to start what you can’t finish.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re a loser trying too hard as always. Come again you lame ass bytch. You’re pathetic and the coli won’t make your sorry ass life any better. Get some self esteem instead of trying to make strangers on the internet give you some. It’s actually sad as fukk. I’m a caring person and I actually feel really bad for you. I hate for my existence to be determined by how many people give me daps :russ: damn girl... :therethere: you’ll be ok
Not reading that shyt. Fuk your feelings. I got time and receipts tonight, you wanted to be on go mode. Let’s get it.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch shut the fuk up with the conjecture before I slap the fuk out of your fat lying ass like ya man should do. Come up with new shyt instead of spreading your legs for every coli dyck- your man DOESNT even claim you- wtf are you talking about?? Bytch you got caught sucking dyck at meetups then lied when your back was to the wall- the usual position that you assume trying to mak assumptions? about me. where’s your man? You don’t know my relationship situation to speak on shyt- you bad box built bytch, which is you made thus attention seeking thread bc that Forever in limbo fiancé status doesn’t add up to shyt. Are you married yet?? bum bytch been engaged in stagnation - don’t pop off on what you can prove. Why the fuk aren’t you being claimed by your man and still roaming these coli streets claiming to have one, lonely ho. I see you didn’t deny shyt- go fabricate facts somewhere the fuk else.
You keep calling me fat. Show the fukking proof?

Wtf??!? I have to be claimed on the coli streets by my man?

You dumb ass bytch, I have a ring on my fukking finger.

The coli is not real life you freaking weirdo :mjlol:

how about you get a man first before you try to come for mine... you’re such a try hard loser. This is a sad conversation.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
I don't consider myself either...I'm just ME, I don't care to lead (unless it makes sense), nor am I a follower.