Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Watching this bytch get emotionally unhinged over lies of her own undoing is more entertaining
Than this movie I’m watching

this chick copping pleas in dms and in this thread for 4hrzz in case you haven’t noticed - her invisible man has yet to appear. Chelsea stop your begging ass from out my DMs - I don’t talk to strangers - it’s too late, you fukked up. There will be no tugging of the heartstrings lol - I do not feel sorry for you to even address your 10 page coli letter of copped pleas and pitiful posturing .
:stopitslime::mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this bytch get emotionally unhinged over lies of her own undoing is more entertaining
Than this movie I’m watching

this chick copping pleas in dms and in this thread for 4hrzz in case you haven’t noticed - her invisible man has yet to appear. Chelsea stop your begging ass from out my DMs - I don’t talk to strangers - it’s too late, you fukked up.
:stopitslime::mjlol:
You’re pathetic. Go to bed and hug your pillow since that’s the only warmth you will be feeling. Have fun dreaming and wishing everyone is as miserable as you are:pachaha:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wait @Benjamin Sisko the dude that was at the Coli DMV meet up that was mad about a coli chick not feeling him and became a stalker?

What was his OG screen name?
That shyt was a lie to try to make me look like some creep. I didn’t hit on any of them because I don’t shyt where I eat.