Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Because you’re a liar. We barely had any interaction yet you claimed shyt and she ran with it. Y’all are not going to sit up here acting you didn’t start this shyt because you did and I’m ending. I never wanted your dusty ass.. your dad bod, awkward looking ass... not once...Tell your girl to leave me the fukk alone.
You need some fukking help, this is how black men get hemmed up by the lies of a lowlife bytch. I
Man I just got another chick who hit me up, I’m off this bytch tonight, I ain’t going back and forth with some old ass hag, I like my women to have fertile eggs, so what the fukk can you do for me???

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Right I already explained myself In that thread that got deleted/that disappeared so up why the fukk this bytch keep bringing up shyt from SIX years ago?? :dahell:

should’ve screenshot that shyt, this is pathetic. I been moved on and this bytch still want to bring up my name?? :camby:
This bytch just posted up on my inbox - you know what it is when that happens . The truth remains the same, lies always change. Got her :smugdraper:

Edit - @Chelsea Bridge has posted a multiparagraph rampage of 2 multiple posts, assaulting my DMs , that bytch is desperate. I told her this would get wild disrespectful - she must have received the message
:laff::laff:

200.gif

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need some fukking help, this is how black men get hemmed up by the lies of a lowlife bytch.
Man I got another chick who hit me up, I’m off this bytch tonight, I ain’t going back and forth with some old ass hag, I like my women to have fertile eggs, so what the fukk can you do for me???
Blah blah blah.. you’re still a liar.... eat shyt and die, bytch!!

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch just posted up on my inbox - you know what it when that happens . Got her :smugdraper:
You’re a phony ass bytch acting like you got some shyt. Everything about you is disgusting.. you put on a front like you have all your shyt together but you’re a phony ass bytch and I always saw through you.. you’re a pathetic ass wannabe pick me bytch who thinks if she says what men want to hear then maybe just maybe they will want her ... Get some self esteem and stop attempting to garner it on a forum. You coming at me isn’t going to make your life better.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She was warned- Nothing that I can do now once the play is set in place should have fukkin listened 3 hrs ago and you wouldn’t be crying for mercy in my
Inbox - bytch stop messaging me, I have no sympathy for you. Die under your own lie and i will help bury you six feet deep.

:yeshrug:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was warned- Nothing that I can do now once the play is set in place should have fukkin listened 3 hrs ago and you wouldn’t be crying for mercy in my
Inbox - bytch stop messaging me, I have no sympathy for you. Die under your own lie and i will help bury you six feet deep.

:yeshrug:
Warned about what. Post that shyt!!

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch you are in my inbox begging - fukkin loser shyt. Have some composure
:picard::picard:
Liar....

This is exactly what I said to you:
You keep saying a lot of stuff about me. Claiming I’m posting pics of my ass or sending pics to people when I have a man. I’m having three way meetups or whatever.. Can you give me the receipts of this because this is complete news to me. Make a thread about it... expose me.
I really have no idea what you’re talking about and if someone, supposedly, has all this “evidence” on me. I want to know about it and I want to see it. Make the damn thread, please”

That was my inbox to you... tell me how that was begging or pleading?