Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
U CAN TELL WHOS A BETA BY THOSE WHO HATE THE TERM

I don’t know any stand up dude in real life who calls themselves an alpha male

I hate use of the term because it’s usually some soft ass dude repeating some bullshyt he saw online and don’t even understand what the terms actually mean

Calling a beta male weak :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Does @Chelsea Bridge consider you all- “as black men or n-rs”; is the replacement for her thread title.

I don't believe the black female wears a weave based on her pics but based on your comments, you's a c00nin ass ****** .

:francis::mjpls:

:huhldup::huhldup:
Y’all do realize that every time she uses the word “n—ga” - this is really what she’s thinking

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I hate use of the term because it’s usually some soft ass dude repeating some bullshyt he saw online and don’t even understand what the terms actually mean

Internet shyt. Especially coming from the instigating internet bytch in the OP who lets the n-r word fly out her mouth so easily.

I don't believe the black female wears a weave based on her pics but based on your comments, you's a c00nin ass ****** .

Just like this bytch would get sliced in her face for thinking that she can use the N-ER word offline so brazenly without consequences.

I read she called him a ****** too.

I knew she would be white. A black man disappoints yet again.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

I MEAN BEIN HUMBLE IS PRETTY IMPORTANT SO ANY DUDE WHO WALKS AROUND CALLIN HIMSELF AN ALPHA IS PROLLY A DIPSHIIT

BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN ITS NOT A REAL THING

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is your fiancé a beta simp or a cuck for letting you post on the coli complaining about black men; while inquiring about the traits and qualities of other men that are not him or in a relationship with?? Does he ever plan to marry you bc you’ve been engaged for like 3 years? Asking for a few friends. Do you consider yourself a lying ho or a frauding bytch for falsely accusing a male poster of being a woman beater after admitting that you antagonize men to hit you??
:jbhmm:

ok so this is where it started lmaooo

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This bytch just posted up on my inbox - you know what it is when that happens . The truth remains the same, lies always change. Got her :smugdraper:

Edit - @Chelsea Bridge has posted a multiparagraph rampage of 2 multiple posts, assaulting my DMs , that bytch is desperate. I told her this would get wild disrespectful - she must have received the message
:laff::laff:

200.gif

game changer

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why...ad-at-each-other.834610/page-21#post-41089815

@Chelsea Bridge were you sending DMs to a white male poster who subsequently happened to be a black poster in disguise. Considering your execution of the N-ER word..... and white boy worship. Things ain’t looking in your favor b

50b0a7d8868734ed873e94a3dce16500.gif

Where are the receipts at now you loose smut- or will post up in the DMs?? I Mean - there’s this
I don't love white men, I lust after them. Why is that an issue? I'm with a black man right now.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Internet shyt. Especially coming from the instigating internet bytch in the OP who lets the n-r word fly out her mouth so easily.

Just like this bytch would get sliced in her face for thinking that she can use the N-ER word offline so brazenly without consequences.
Ohhhhh @Chelsea Bridge you had all of that smoke earlier
:francis::mjlol: