Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lol i dunno wtf happened to this thread but imma stay on track.

Ive seen a so called beta male and that aint me. But im also not some holier than thou type of dude walking around like im the fukking Lion king of this savanna.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

AJD

Superstar
Daps
I don't associate or conform to cac ideology, labels and incel babble. I see life as a video game so I just wake up do me and focus on trying to improve mentally, physically, financially and spiritually. All to ultimately live a happy, healthy, stress-free and convenient life.:yeshrug:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Me neither, tbh, but i think my man is a sigma. :yeshrug:

He don't like ppl (whatsoever :pachaha:) but everybody stay trynna pull him in to they little hvm clique. :mjlol:

Sigma Males are the men who are riding off into the sunset on their horses without much more to their name than the pack on their back. They don't need things from society the way other men do. They are often self-employed, travelling nomads who seek adventure and knowledge, rather than material goods and possessions.

:ehh:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Alpha!

I don't need to explain myself, I just am who I am. I'm focused and on my grind and you should do the same with your life.