Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is she a badly built chick? Cause unless she Melyssa Ford at her prime, she has no right to attack "pick me" black women with logic.
She catfished on here like she was Zoe Kravitz and posted up a Google image which I linked with a reverse searched image that could have been obtained from anywhere bc it’s nothing but women doing the same pose. She admits in here that she’s fat in her comments that I posted. Bytch is a fraud.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You wouldn’t even turn your head if you see her walk past. Especially in DC.

Damn, so she one of those women that on that feminist shyt. Barely average, but want a Tyson Beckford/Ghost from Power for a basic man. She definitely a clout chaser.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Too many folk think alpha and beta are two conflicting things.

I know so many of both extremes its hilarious. Alphas got beta motivations, betas got alpha tendencies too.

End of the day, theres no one or the other. Just strive to be intrinsically motivated and minimize your weaknesses and fears.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Imma wake up to 40 messages from Chelsea still begging and asking me to rethink her exposal Intel. Desperate bytch problems
:scust:

If she knew anything, that a "pick me" black woman is the only woman with building a life with. "Pick me" black women are the ones with integrity and defend black men with dignity. A clout chasing feminist will be quick to be a black version of a Karen when things get hard.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dead:

Guess she one of those homely DMV women that try to hate on you, like you said earlier.
Yeah - you know the vibe:deadrose:
The prettiest pics that I’ve seen are actually of a few female posters who don’t show off their pics in here that I chopped it up with online a few times @HarlemHottie is gorgeous - she really does look like her avi - a supermodel. (No lesbo) she shyts on these homely hos like Chelse (no debate ) she posts up fake pics or pics of others so you know it’s some shyt going on in the homely dept

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yeah - you know the vibe:deadrose:
The prettiest pics that I’ve seen are actually of a few female posters who don’t show off their pics in here that I chopped it up with online a few times @HarlemHottie is gorgeous - she really does look like her avi - a supermodel. (No lesbo) she shyts on these homely hos like Chelse (no debate ) she posts up fake pics or pics of others so you know it’s some shyt going on in the homely dept

All ima say is, heavy irony because you look better than these "boss" broads and could be on that IG wave, but you still have logic and respect for black men and never chase attention.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All ima say is, heavy irony because you look better than these "boss" broads and could be on that IG wave, but you still have logic and respect for black men and never chase attention.
You’re not good looking and neither is @Benjamin Sisko

I know what you both look like
:mjlol:
Since @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC is trying to claim my pics are catfish,
I’m guessing she’s not that good looking either. Have a good night weirdos

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You’re not good looking and neither is @Benjamin Sisko

I know what you both look like
:mjlol:

Oh, even so, what man you consider good looking?

And tell that stripper thot to stop with the propaganda to slander me. Its a bad look that you even talk to her, while your "fiance" trying to get in her drawers.