Do you consider yourself an alpha or a beta male?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch you summoned @BmoreGorilla and @Benjamin Sisko like they booked you for the day which means that you called out to
Other men that are not your “significant other” - which would mean that your man is a bytch for not coming to your aid or you Aint got no man, Pam . You don’t have shyt -get help for your Delusion..
You’re so pathetic.. you grab on to anything to make yourself feel like you’re winning. Where are the fukking receipts, bytch?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How this bytch got a whole man and she got me on the brain more then him?? :dahell:

Other then that bedwench thread that was locked up I haven’t mentioned that bytch nor even thought of that old dried up twat yet this bytch throwing strays at me and want to csll me the loser?? :heh:

factory. Everyone sees it - even Bmore said he wasn’t going there - shyt is way too suspect.

Her man is not with her- he left the relationship. She’s lying b . If she had a man, he would be vouching for her and not letting her be all up in a message board this time of night tagging in other men. Which is why he left her ass after she was caught tag teaming

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re so pathetic.. you grab on to anything to make yourself feel like you’re winning. Where are the fukking receipts, bytch?
Bytch you haven’t provided receipts that your “‘man” exists and is a living breathing person right there with you. You have not produced shyt but talk - you can’t even deny that the thread didn’t exist. Bytch produce the receipts that your man is still with your restarted ass - the receipts that you don’t produce implicate yourself - we don’t have to do shyt,
:bryan::deadmanny:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch writing whole fantasies about a nikka she met TWICE in real life and the second time I didn’t even pay more attention to the dusty bytch like wtf?!!!!! :dead:
You wrote fantasies... we literally had barely any interaction so why is this bytch @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC acting like we did? You must have said something or is she just delusional?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch you haven’t provided receipts that your “‘man” exists and is a living breathing person right there with you. You have not produced shyt but talk - you can’t even deny that the thread didn’t exist. Bytch produce the receipts that your man is still with your restarted ass - the receipts that you don’t produce implicate yourself - we don’t have to do shyt,
:bryan::deadmanny:
The point of the conversation is you claiming I have ho chronicles and wild loose so
I want those receipts. Me still being with my SO
Is irrelevant. The burden of proof is on you.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This bytch is retarded

YOU THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ME UP 12 TIMES bytch, not the other way around.

See how this bytch lie and twist shyt??
This bum bytch can’t even lie right. Talking about
Produce receipts - the burden of proof is on her dumbass . Because she’s claiming to have a man, that never appears at 2am in the morning . She needs to give it the fuk up

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The point of the conversation is you claiming I have ho chronicles and wild loose so
I want those receipts. Me still being with my SO
Is irrelevant. The burden of proof is on you.
Fuk are you worried about what I think all
Of a sudden. Complain to your invisible man and bring him on to defend your honor- goofy bytch

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch is retarded

YOU THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ME UP 12 TIMES bytch, not the other way around.

See how this bytch lie and twist shyt??
Because you’re a liar. We barely had any interaction yet you claimed shyt and she ran with it. Y’all are not going to sit up here acting you didn’t start this shyt because you did and I’m ending it. I never wanted your dusty, dad bod, awkward looking ass... not once...Tell your girl to leave me the fukk alone.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This bum bytch can’t even lie right. Talking about
Produce receipts - the burden of proof is on her dumbass . Because she’s claiming to have a man, that never appears at 2am in the morning . She needs to give it the fuk up
Right I already explained myself In that thread that got deleted/that disappeared so up why the fukk this bytch keep bringing up shyt from SIX years ago?? :dahell:

should’ve screenshot that shyt, this is pathetic. I been moved on and this bytch still want to bring up my name?? :camby:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right I already explained myself In that thread that got deleted/that disappeared so up why the fukk this bytch keep bringing up shyt from SIX years ago?? :dahell:

should’ve screenshot that shyt, this is pathetic. I been moved on and this bytch still want to bring up my name?? :camby:
Because you’re a liar

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Thank you !!!! I knew that fukkin thread was DELETED!!!! Another lie she’s caught in . She ran to have the thread deleted bc she was getting put out there. And you know damn
Well what it was . I saw it and you saw it.