Do you consider Africans from Africa, South America & the Caribbean.....as "Blacks"?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and a lot of them would be screaming "but we're not like those blacks over there"

Right before they are executed.

Society doesn't care. We are all one in the same in their eyes.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a conspiracy breh.

Cacs ask the same question. Real Italians from the old country look at most Italian-Americans with the :snoop: face. Everytime those Jersey shore kids were walking around Florence last season, people were like :what:

The last I checked Italian isn't a race......

This is the equivalent as an English man asking if he considers White Americans as white..... Ya feel me

If you are black you came from Africans they didn't come from you....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I understand what your tryna say OP but this thread is dumb as fukk, but I hear this type of idiocy from HU alums all the time. You must fukk wit the grooves & swings or some shyt. :snoop:

Ok, where to start. If you want to use "Black" to simply define the descendants of slavery in America then that's fine but you make it seem as though other Africans weren't suffering under the oppression of the white man. Just as you say we don't and never will understand yalls plight, you'll never get the plight of caribbean Africans or Africans from Latin America or even from the continent itself. Our one common thread aside from racially being products of the motherland is being oppressed and fukked with by cacs for hundreds of years. So how exactly can "Other blacks" not relate to Blacks in America? Africans were enslaved, exploited, and oppressed on their own land breh, you don't think somebody from Congo can't understand the struggle of Black Americans?

Yall better off embracing "African American" since yall our fam and we're your fam too. Black is just a way for this society to classify us, we all nikkaz on this soil even if your a blind sambo. You think a cac will see the difference between a black Cuban and a black Virginian? Your point of view is divisive and pretty much the desired effect of the conservative counterrevolution that keeps telling all the different sides of Africans that they hate each other and they ain't shyt. Lets clear up the clusterfukk rather than contribute to it.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
If there was ever a movement to kill all black people in America, your African ass would be on the list.

who's leading and SUPPORTING this "movement" BTW? :mjpls: - We NEED CLUES!! :krs:

And DUH, MOFO.....My social-class (based on melanin content + INDIGENOUS-AFRICAN FEATURES & GENES) is classified as "BLACK" Under the Americccan Pathology. :yawn: NO fukkING DUH. :manny:

Manny would executed too. :rudy:
Rudy too! :snoop:

*stops*

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I understand what your tryna say OP but this thread is dumb as fukk, but I hear this type of idiocy from HU alums all the time. You must fukk wit the grooves & swings or some shyt. :snoop:

Ok, where to start. If you want to use "Black" to simply define the descendants of slavery in America then that's fine but you make it seem as though other Africans weren't suffering under the oppression of the white man. Just as you say we don't and never will understand yalls plight, you'll never get the plight of caribbean Africans or Africans from Latin America or even from the continent itself. Our one common thread aside from racially being products of the motherland is being oppressed and fukked with by cacs for hundreds of years. So how exactly can "Other blacks" not relate to Blacks in America? Africans were enslaved, exploited, and oppressed on their own land breh, you don't think somebody from Congo can't understand the struggle of Black Americans?

Yall better off embracing "African American" since yall our fam and we're your fam too. Black is just a way for this society to classify us, we all nikkaz on this soil even if your a blind sambo. You think a cac will see the difference between a black Cuban and a black Virginian? Your point of view is divisive and pretty much the desired effect of the conservative counterrevolution that keeps telling all the different sides of Africans that they hate each other and they ain't shyt. Lets clear up the clusterfukk rather than contribute to it.

Good Job. You said this way more nicely than I was just intending to.

Daps
:what: its a race. some of them might feel they have more claim to black than us. they might be questioning whether you're really black or not.
and :wtb: at race boxes saying "black OR african american"

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
i have a lot of "African" friends and most of em dont think we're African (even though a lot of them aren't African either)

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Hell, an equally troubling phenomenon is Africans not claiming "Black" on apps but marking other instead. Ethiopians are notorious for this type of misguided, sellout shyt. :smh: