Do you consider Africans from Africa, South America & the Caribbean.....as "Blacks"?

Daps
I'm refering to physical ones as well. I won't get into it because it will sound "racist." I witness and observe a variety of people from all walks of life everyday. I see Africans and WIs that "act black American" all the time, and I can usually point them out based on physical differences.

IMO not all black groups are physically identicle simply based on color. Also keep in mind that given the fact that Africa is the most biodiversified place on the planet, some groups from Africa are more prevelent than others are in certain countries.
you already said some racist sounding sheet already so you might as well get into it

and im not talking about all of africa, we're basically referring to West, and West Central Africans, and people who descend from them

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
you already said some racist sounding sheet already so you might as well get into it

and im not talking about all of africa, we're basically referring to West, and West Central Africans, and people who descend from them

What did i say that was "racist?"

And West Africa and Central Africa are regions, there are dozens if not hundreds of ethnic groups there that all differ from one another. Many of which have their own unique look.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
So what about black people England cuz I know for a fact.our ancestors were enslaved before u AA's. Believe what u want but they refer to everyone as black right b4 they hear accents. If someone with African parents grew up in the states they.won't be able to tell the difference in most cases.

Daps
What did i say that was "racist?"

And West Africa and Central Africa are regions, there are dozens if not hundreds of ethnic groups there that all differ from one another. Many of which have their own unique look.

bruh Im African you're not telling me anything new, but those differences are extremely subtle, and all the phenotypes that's found in africans are found in carribeans usually in combinations that make them look so called "African",

so get to the so called physical cues that you use to help you tell a carribean from an african on the street given that they're dressed the same using the same slang and talking to each other.
:comeon:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
bruh Im African you're not telling me anything new, but those differences are extremely subtle, and all the phenotypes that's found in africans are found in carribeans usually in combinations that make them look so called "African",

so get to the so called physical cues that you use to help you tell a carribean from an african on the street given that they're dressed the same using the same slang and talking to each other.
:comeon:

Nah, my observations aren't up for debate. Like I said, I can usually tell AAs from foreign blacks just as I can with people who are predominantly Anglo Saxon from people who are Mediterrenean.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So what about black people England cuz I know for a fact.our ancestors were enslaved before u AA's. Believe what u want but they refer to everyone as black right b4 they hear accents. If someone with African parents grew up in the states they.won't be able to tell the difference in most cases.

Your ancestors are our acestors :snoop: This is what its come to, we're having a contest to see who was in chains first. Mods gotta have some foresight, make another forum for race relations and let all the idiots (not talking about you) who dont know what the fukk they're talking about pollute that section instead of allowing them to rehash the same subject here, no reason in the world this should've gotten past the first page

Daps
Nah, my observations aren't up for debate. Like I said, I can usually tell AAs from foreign blacks just as I can with people who are predominantly Anglo Saxon from people who are Mediterrenean.

and like I said post the physical cues that you say you are using if they're so obvious.

or else you're just talking dumb sheet

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

That's Africa, not America. Different environments and situations. Or do you think being a minority in a nation of 300 million is the same as being the majority on a continent of 800 million? :stopitslime: I know this, I would never go to Ghana and feel I can call myself a Ghanian when I'm not from there nor have I shared the same experience as people from Ghana. That's disrespectful. Black Americans have been letting too much of this type of shyt go on for too long. If we were regulating our group instead of letting everybody in because "they look like us" :rudy: we would've be able to better stave of these immigrant snakes that exploit our history and name at will only to :scusthov: when dealing with real Black Americans outside of those situations. Please prove me wrong and tell me that the collective of black immigrants don't do what I've been saying in THIS country.

Daps
That's Africa, not America. Different environments and situations. Or do you think being a minority in a nation of 300 million is the same as being the majority on a continent of 800 million? :stopitslime: I know this, I would never go to Ghana and feel I can call myself a Ghanian when I'm not from there nor have I shared the same experience as people from Ghana. That's disrespectful. Black Americans have been letting too much of this type of shyt go on for too long. If we were regulating our group instead of letting everybody in because "they look like us" :rudy: we would've be able to better stave of these immigrant snakes that exploit our history and name at will only to :scusthov: when dealing with real Black Americans outside of those situations. Please prove me wrong and tell me that the collective of black immigrants don't do what I've been saying in THIS country.
I wouldnt go To 64th And Normal and Start screaming OBlock and throwing L's up

Nor Would I go to Brothazay's hood and start screaming naybahood

doesn't change the fact that OTF300, NAybahood 60's, and a neega From Ghana are all black folks

:shaq:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again, if you want to be exclusive and keep yourself separate from other black people, fukk it, do you. but how the fukk does "black" belong to you guys?

EDIT: i understand how "African-American" is specific to you guys. but i just don't get how "black" would also be specific to you guys.