Do you consider Africans from Africa, South America & the Caribbean.....as "Blacks"?

YBE

Banned
Daps
nikka acting like he know something about my school name-dropping the biggest professor there :dead:

go sit down :rudy:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I got a good amount of friends there and I visit a lot. Plus, Dr. Carr is a bruh :obama:

I thought my homie was just BSin when he said they let anyone into Howard now :ld:

You're walking the ground where some of the greatest black minds have been asking dumb questions like this. :pachaha: :snoop:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
The more important question is, why don't Africans want to associate themselves with African Americans? I swear some of these niqqas act all high and mighty around us. Like they're above us or some shyt.:childplease:

I cant act like some dont, but this hasnt been my general experience with them.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Should they be consider Tropical Black :bryan::childplease:

:leon:

7284_i1dg4j6vl5.jpg

3015702272_cdbc42d911.jpg

10_clip_image001.jpg

:whew:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
One African guy from Kenya was telling me he could look at black people and be able to tell which country their ancestors are from just from the physical features they have. I asked him what country in Africa do i look like i might be from.

he said :childplease:: you a lil too contaminated. your ancestors were prolly from Ireland.

:sad:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
One African guy from Kenya was telling me he could look at black people and be able to tell which country their ancestors are from just from the physical features they have. I asked him what country in Africa do i look like i might be from.

he said :childplease:: you a lil too contaminated. your ancestors were prolly from Ireland.

:deadrose:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:lolbron:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The more important question is, why don't Africans want to associate themselves with African Americans? I swear some of these niqqas act all high and mighty around us. Like they're above us or some shyt.:childplease:

they don't view themselves as one of us, which is thread starters point.

a lot of them come here within a lower opinion of us than these racist cacs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

contaminated :dwillhuh: :dead:

YBE

Banned
Daps
they don't view themselves as one of us, which is thread starters point.

a lot of them come here within a lower opinion of us than these racist cacs.

I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend here. I laid it out pretty clear. A handful of yall understand me, the rest are just :heh: Funny thing is, most of the dudes taking jabs are African & West Indian. Talk about catching feelings...