Do you consider Africans from Africa, South America & the Caribbean.....as "Blacks"?

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
close enough

in my thread i added them in too :skip:

the "reaching out" is all one sided, its us reaching to them yearning for some sort of brother hood that they never wanted with us anyways

the dirty secret of the slave trade is the fact african tribes regularly captured other men, women, and children and sold them to spaniards for guns and liquor, they didnt want you then they still dont now :wow:

even when american black folks go to africa for vacation you end up getting worse service than your white counterparts, they assume youre good for nothing :skip:

Are u even Black??

:usure:

who the fukk is talking bout reaching out??
:what:

African tribes fought each other before the cacs showed up..and kept 'captives' for labor etc

U think tribes woulda been fighting other tribes for slaves if the cacs didnt give em an incentive?

Muthafukkas in US giving up their own kids to pedos for $$

If some billionaire cac wanted lil black slaves on the low..and was paying top dollar..u think nikkas could resist something like that?they wouldnt be killing each other to capture these lil nikkaroos?

fukk outta here

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

This was common amongst the tribes of Africa. There would be war, and the victor would return with slaves and loot. But African slavery was much different from chattel slavery or the brand of slavery practiced in the Muslim world. When Europeans started trading with Africans, those slaves began to be sold much in the same way slaves were sold in other parts of the world in that time period. The allure of European goods was hard to ignore, but underneath the friendliness was cruel intentions. But not every tribe was keen to do business with the white man, and those tribes were usually eliminated and enslaved first.

What's neglected or forgotten is that once the demand for African slave labor reached a fevered pitch it was no longer a matter of going to the Chief/King and trading guns/liquor for slaves, now it was provoke wars between tribes and even between tribes and other Europeans who already had designs towards colonization. In the end, those African tribes you speak of that sold slaves ended up suffering the same fate more often that not. The drunk chief/king became a slave, the merchant became a slave, the shaman became a slave, the slave stayed a slave, everybody lost.
and their descendants still trying to kill eachother today :wow:

but yeah you right, even now tho its sad that so many african countries still practice tribalism underneath their "normal" governments

all i know is "crab nikka" mentality might be the only thing we share with them :damn:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Are u even Black??

who the fukk is talking bout reaching out??

African tribes fought each other before the cacs showed up..and kept 'captives' for labor etc

U think tribes woulda been fighting other tribes for slaves if the cacs didnt give em an incentive?

Muthafukkas in US giving up their own kids to pedos for $$

If some billionaire cac wanted lil black slaves on the low..and was paying top dollar..u think nikkas could resist something like that?they wouldnt be killing each other to capture these lil nikkaroos?

fukk outta here
what the fukk are you talking about :usure:

are YOU even black, go fukk yourself you loser internet revolutionary

they STILL fight today :whoo:

you hell bent on defending nigerians who are plotting on your email as we speak :lolbron:

just like you said, if there is money to be made an african will sell you out at the drop of the dime :myman: just like judas

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
what the fukk u think u eating when u grubbin on Soul Food?

my dude its clear you dont even leave your home let alone log off coli

they stew fukking everything

soul food :bryan: half the "exclusive" black foods are shyt that white slave owners threw out cause they were undesireable

i had two ghanian roomates for 3 years and they ate rice and stewed turkey and chicken every damned day(they werent so bad :ehh:)

this nikka repping african food dont even know what african food look like :snoop: ur delusional and ur posting is deplorable

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
what the fukk are you talking about :usure:

are YOU even black, go fukk yourself you loser internet revolutionary

they STILL fight today :whoo:

you hell bent on defending nigerians who are plotting on your email as we speak :lolbron:

just like you said, if there is money to be made an african will sell you out at the drop of the dime :myman: just like judas

Yes im black..thru and thru..are u?:usure:

Sohh name Big Hef

now who the fukk are u cac??

let me guess..u never posted on sohh

:pachaha:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You're entitled to your opinion. Again, I dont have an issue with you. Whatever :manny:

I see it. You see it. Apparently, nobody else does.

I can tell you a cool dude offline. I respect you. This thread got heated & alot of ill shyt was said. If it came off disrespectful, my bad.

I think most AA's would say, they judge Africans, Afro-Latinos & West Indians on a case-by-case basis. If they cool, we can build. Problem is, I've met a few with superiority complexes. Most of them older. This, "We are all One" collective on The Coli.....I dont see that shyt IRL. I see most of them with their own, differentiating themselves from AA's/Blacks, whether on purpose or unknowingly. I was just asking why is it wrong for AA's/Blacks to do the same.

Respect. Breh, I'll be honest it's just as bad, if not worse, on the African end at times. (At least with Ethiopians, fools make me sick sometimes) To live in the middle of it is bullshyt cuz you can't relate with some family members and on the other end nikkaz say you ain't black even tho you fit the description, but we're the next generation after the older gen gets more :flabbynsick: so imo it behooves both sides to come together. I was raised around nikkaz so I grew up around the AA experience(got AAs in my fam too) but it was a diverse group, Eritrean, Haitian, Jamaican, Ethiopian, AA, and yeah this shyt would come up and you'd hear the "Eri's/Ethi's ain't black" bullshyt but ultimately the cops treated us the same, cacs treated us the same, so in the end we was all black to them. This caste was made by cacs to begin with, so it goes as they go.

To me, yall are American Africans. Yall have been a part of the American Experience and built the country and have generations of roots here. Yall culture is almost directly influenced by America. But beyond America, yall roots lie in the motherland. Yall look like us, we both got soul, yall the American version of an African. :ehh:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yes im black..thru and thru..are u?:usure:

Sohh name Big Hef

now who the fukk are u cac??

let me guess..u never posted on sohh

my pics are easily found in my gym forum :myman: ive been posting on sohh/coli since 2005

i could give a fukk if youre black, ur a god damned idiot who reps africans that dont even like you :laff: if you sat at an african restaurant they would serve whites, asians, hispanics and jews before they even got to you

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
my dude its clear you dont even leave your home let alone log off coli

they stew fukking everything

soul food :bryan: half the "exclusive" black foods are shyt that white slave owners threw out cause they were undesireable

i had two ghanian roomates for 3 years and they ate rice and stewed turkey and chicken every damned day(they werent so bad :ehh:)

this nikka repping african food dont even know what african food look like :snoop: ur delusional and ur posting is deplorable
A brother who looks down on Africans..but had 2 Ghanian roomates for 3 years??

:whoo:

3 fukkING YEARS????

:russ:

and oh..i mentioned 'Soul Food' to let you dumb nikkas know there's no such thing as African American 'cuisine' ..we either eat some shyt from Africa or Europe

and lol@Africans stewing everything..how many African restaurants/food spots u been in playa?

:rudy:

lying ass cac

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Im not saying American blacks dont have African roots. What kind of fukking argument is that? :sitdown: Im saying we dont have shyt in common now. It's been 500 years. Jamal has nothing in common with Stewart or Dikembe.

SMH @ the bolded. But we all friends huh? :rudy:

Of course they don't have much in common. They grew up in different cultures. The reason you don't see many black immigrants really kicking it/associating with black Americans is because of that difference. I don't see black Americans hanging out with Jews and Germans. Why don't they? Because they have nothing in common. It's a natural thing to gravitate towards people similar to yourself.

But to say that Black immigrants are "not one of us", WTF is that supposed to mean? If you mean that culturally they're different, well that's blatantly obvious. Why even ask the question?

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
my pics are easily found in my gym forum :myman: ive been posting on sohh/coli since 2005

i could give a fukk if youre black, ur a god damned idiot who reps africans that dont even like you :laff: if you sat at an african restaurant they would serve whites, asians, hispanics and jews before they even got to you

what was your sohh name moron?

And i treat everybody the same..except for the cacs like you :pacspit:

Cool with nikkas,Africans,Arabs etc..
I have eaten at several African restaurants with African hoes..[Kenyan,Senegalese,Ethiopian and Tanzanian]..never had a single problem..thick waitress almost molested a nikka

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I don't hate Africans :usure: but I don't identify with them the same way I dont with Asians or Indians

When I went to the "African" tailgate here at auburn I was the only African American there :usure: it wasn't a coincidence had I not been roomates I wouldn't have been invited

You're living In a fictitious world just like your try hard militant nonsense that you clearly don't practice in real life

Sohh names: mrmoneyshot Desmo irocklambodoors ultraswagnus black apollo :ahh:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
nikka its clear in your posts you think less of them

so how the fukk u end up with 2 African roomates for 3 fukking years ??

3 YEARS DOG?????

COTIDAMN

and sohh name..plz..u may save me a lot of time and keystrokes

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
nikka its clear in your posts you think less of them

so how the fukk u end up with 2 African roomates for 3 fukking years ??

3 YEARS DOG?????

COTIDAMN

and sohh name..plz..u may save me a lot of time and keystrokes

i already posted my names

i dont look down on em, i still keep in touch with kofi in west virginia getting his doctorate :obama: and my other roomate still in town and we chat regularly :myman:

it sound like you have more of a problem than i do

but how is it i have never heard of you on sohh nor does anyone else :what: