Do you consider Africans from Africa, South America & the Caribbean.....as "Blacks"?

YBE

Banned
Daps
Just change your name to Young,Black and Uneducated dude..

Eritrean women are BLACK..so yes they do date BLACK DUDES u fukking moron...they date other Africans and also date AA's...just not your dumb azz

The fact you're using BLACK exclusively to mean African Americans who are direct descendants of slaves is mind-boggling

Maybe you should enter that "Black Excellence" Thread and let those posters know..80% of the Black dudes they are dikkriding and praising aint really "Black"

This board is full of Africans,West Indians etc..and they all telling your dumb azz they aint got no problem with AA's but somehow they are wrong and the imaginary Africans u meet offline look down on you?

Maybe its has got nothing to do with u being AA..

Maybe cause you're an idiot? :ld:

and oh...please school me on African American culture and food

i will wait..just dont abandon the thread like u did last night

I aint abandon shyt :rudy: I have a life :russ:

Your insults dont mean shyt to me breh. There's like 20 different posters in here quoting me, bashing their keyboards to shreds & Im still in this muthafukka, eating my General Tso's Chicken & Rice without a care in the world :stopitslime: And only 3 nikkas in here gave worthwhile responses. Got all yall nikkas salty and I'm still gonna have 20 daps when I log in tomorrow :umad:

It makes sense now. 80% of you nikkas in here are from the groups I'm talking about. Of course yall caught feelings. Atleast understand my point first, fakkit. Yall don't view us as a part of yall. So I don't view yall as a part of us. I'm making shyt up? cool. You don't feel that way? cool. Now....ask your uncles & fathers how they feel about the subject :stopitslime: I noted the Eritrean/Ethiopian thread because it highlights this point. Its full of lames in there asking whether or not Ethiopian chicks are open to date AA men............and the same nikkas in here wanting to roast smores & have a kumbaya was in there basically saying, "yea, we stick to our own, you can try though" :troll: Miss me with that shyt.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
I aint abandon shyt :rudy: I have a life :russ:

Your insults dont mean shyt to me breh. There's like 20 different posters in here quoting me, bashing their keyboards to shreds & Im still in this muthafukka, eating my General Tso's Chicken & Rice without a care in the world :stopitslime: And only 3 nikkas in here gave worthwhile responses.

It makes sense now. 80% of you nikkas in here are from the groups I'm talking about. Of course yall caught feelings. Understand my point before you respond like a fakkit. Yall don't view us as a part of yall. So I don't view yall as a part of us. I'm making shyt up? cool. You don't feel that way? cool. Now....ask your uncles & fathers how they feel about the subject :stopitslime: I noted the Eritrean/Ethiopian thread because it highlights this point. Its full of lames in there asking whether or not Ethiopian chicks are open to date AA men............and the same nikkas in here wanting to roast smores & have a kumbaya was in there basically saying, "yea, we stick to our own, you can try though" :troll: Miss me with that shyt.

what life nikka??

qycrpv.jpg

1]Im AA..just cant stand stupid ass nikkas like you

So you noted 'lames' in there asking lame questions and decided to make this thread?you're already calling them dudes lame..so why are you surprised that Eritrean/Ethiopian chicks wont fukk with em?

:what: that makes sense to you??

Dont u lame,insecure muthafukkas on here ask the same damn questions bout women from other countries?? "im going to Norway/Peru/Brazil/Cuba/Uganda next week..are they going to let me smash?do they like AA's"?

U think a woman gonna spread her legs just because you're an African American?
:russ:

2]I asked u a simple question...whats our culture and food?? somehow u have managed to ignore this part
:pachaha:

I know plenty of nikkas running thru African chicks..

You muthafukkas cant even get a regular American hoodrat to like u and you want some Eritrean dime to sprint towards u with panties in hand just cuz you're AA??

YBE

Banned
Daps
what life nikka??

qycrpv.jpg

1]Im AA..just cant stand stupid ass nikkas like you

So you noted 'lames' in there asking lame questions and decided to make this thread?you're already calling them dudes lame..so why are you surprised that Eritrean/Ethiopian chicks wont fukk with em?

:what: that makes sense to you??

Dont u lame,insecure muthafukkas on here ask the same damn questions bout women from other countries?? "im going to Norway/Peru/Brazil/Cuba/Uganda next week..are they going to let me smash?do they like AA's"?

U think a woman gonna spread her legs just because you're an African American?

2]I asked u a simple question...whats our culture and food?? somehow u have managed to ignore this part
:pachaha:

I know plenty of nikkas running thru African chicks..

You muthafukkas cant even get a regular American hoodrat to like u and you want some Eritrean dime to sprint towards u with panties in hand just cuz you're AA??

You do know if you leave your room with the computer on idle, the thread logs you as watching the thread right? :upsetfavre:

If I was shook to be in here, why would I still be in here now? Why would I have came in here this morning & this afternoon. Get real breh. I got real life problems. Yall internet nikkas are furbies to me :skip:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know if you leave your room with the computer on idle, the thread logs you as watching the thread right? :upsetfavre:

If I was shook to be in here, why would I still be in here now? Why would I have came in here this morning & this afternoon. Get real breh. I got real life problems. Yall internet nikkas are furbies to me :skip:

:lolbron: DAMN!!!

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps

and you're on tonight..on a Friday at that

but somehow u have a life??

:rudy:

back to the topic..whats AA's culture and food breh..?

im bout to eat some Italian..my fav

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Blues, Jazz, Rock, Soul, Funk, Disco, R & B, etc

American Music was created by African Americans. :aicmon:

YBE

Banned
Daps

I came home. I was on a train for 2 hours, then waited another hour to get picked up. Last thing I want to do is leave the house :leostare:

You reaching like hell right now, looking pathetic :lolbron: I'm the last person you want to confront about being real on here. If anything, I'm too transparent :upsetfavre:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
Blue, Jazz, Rock, Soul, Funk, Disco, R & B, etc

American Music was created by African Americans. :aicmon:

so culture is just music to you huh?

:comeon:

and the reason i asked HIM..its because he stated that Africans and AA's have nothing in common..listing culture,music,food..

Listing all those music genres above you're making things worse for him

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
I came home. I was on a train for 2 hours, then waited another hour to get picked up. Last thing I want to do is leave the house :leostare:

You reaching like hell right now, looking pathetic :lolbron: I'm the last person you want to confront about being real on here. If anything, I'm too transparent :upsetfavre:

Speaking of real...get a real job so u can afford your own transportation
and your school is failing you..

Drop out and enroll in a real college

How is that for being real nikka?

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and the reason i asked HIM..its because he stated that Africans and AA's have nothing in common..listing culture,music,food..

I just gave you a small example dumbass.

You not knowing what African American cultural is just further proves your ignorance and stupidity. :snoop:

Please log the fukk off.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Speaking of real...get a real job so u can afford your own transportation
and your school is failing you..

Drop out and enroll in a real college

How is that for being real nikka?

:upsetfavre:

I hurt you didn't I?

I live in DC. I go to a great school & the metro works just fine :lawd:

I have no ill will towards you bruh. Have a good night :smile:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
I just gave you small sample dumbass.

You not knowing what African American cultural is just further proves your ignorance and stupidity. :snoop:

Please log the fukk off.

:mindblown:

u shoulda been that nut running down your mother's leg..but ima let u live

dude is dodging..so why dont u help him out genius

school this 'dumb' AA on this magnificent AA's culture and food thats 100% void of African roots/influence/genesis

Please dont include the following

-pants sagging
-talking loud in movies
-being deadbeat dads
-slanging rocks

I will wait..

YBE

Banned
Daps

I like Dipset. My old roommate liked Vybz Kartel. I like chicken wings, smoked string beans & rice :smugfavre: My old roomie liked weird Jamaican dishes I tried tasting :mindblown: Sometimes my roomie didn't know my slang. Sometimes I didn't know my roomie's language :merchant: Me & my boys dressed one way. Him & his boys another. Blacks look up to Martin & Malcolm. They look up to Marcus.....and Marley to an extent.

We different as fukk :manny: