Do you consider Africans from Africa, South America & the Caribbean.....as "Blacks"?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
the Diaspora is everywhere, a geographical location matters not...look at places liek the Netherlands or Germany with halfway decent "black" populations. Black is black, just like Asian is asian...

I don't know many Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese or any one from that part of the world that would consider themselfs other wise....

Blacks and Europeans are the only people with this form of identity crisis, Europeans stratify themselves so tough too...you'd be hard pressed to find a Frenchman who would just say his white....white people are nationalities before race in Europe...the opposite for America.

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Diaspora is everywhere, a geographical location matters not...look at places liek the Netherlands or Germany with halfway decent "black" populations. Black is black, just like Asian is asian...

I don't know many Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese or any one from that part of the world that would consider themselfs other wise....

Blacks and Europeans are the only people with this form of identity crisis, Europeans stratify themselves so tough too...you'd be hard pressed to find a Frenchman who would just say his white....white people are nationalities before race in Europe...the opposite for America.

Hispanics are the same way.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You know that European countries was raping African women in Africa just like they was raping African slaves in America right.

nikkas act like lightskin Africans don't exist.

These Africans have some white blood in them too.

9848673-large.jpg

photo03.jpg

For the love of god.... stop this stupidity.

Black people come in all shades. My brother is the same complexion as those men in the pics.and my sisters even lighter than them. My family is 100% African... we don't come in one color we have different shades... I should know I spent 14 years of my life in Africa.

Kill the ignorance.

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black people come in all shades. My brother is the same complexion as those men in the pics.and my sisters even lighter than them. My family is 100% African... we don't come in one color we have different shades... I should know I spent 14 years of my life in Africa.

Kill the ignorance.

:mindblown:

DumbASS THAT WAS MY POINT IDIOT.

I was responding to guy that said Africans are more black than African American.

How you going to call me ignorant, when you was to stupid enough to comprehend who I was responding too.

fukking idiot.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
:mindblown:

DumbASS THAT WAS MY POINT IDIOT.

I was responding to guy that said Africans are more black than African American.

How you going to call me ignorant, when you was to stupid enough to comprehend who I was responding too.

fukking idiot.

:what:

You're the idiot you big dummy..

Africans dont look 'lightskinned' because their ancestors were raped u fukking moron

Africans come in every shade..that was his point

Just go drink some hemlock

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Ehhh... A lot of stupid comments in this thread. But here's where the situation gets a bit more complicated. Of course we generally define black, not African American, by simply the color of one's skin.

But what about light skinned people? Because all people with a light brown complexion aren't black. They could be hispanic, right? And as a society we don't consider hispanics black do we?

Ok, well then when we see a person with that light complexion, how determine if they're black or not? By what their ancestry is? Well then we're stepping out of the simple definition of black. So then some if these other statements about nationality/ethnicity come into play. Well then we have to ask, well then what really is black? Don't racist white people always tell blacks to back to Africa?

Honestly society's definition if black and African American don't really make any sense. Connotation, stereotypes, and subtext have all b*stardized the meanings of these terms.

THIS. CANNOT. BE. LIFE.

I refuse to believe you can be this stupid. I know people normally use the term ignorant, but that was just cot damn stupid.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
nikkas can type whatever dissertations they want, I live in the real world & I've been around Afrikans & Caribbean folk. They don't think of AA's as apart of their group. Point blank. They dont. Same nikkas arguing til they blue in the face be in JBO asking if Eritreans girls date black dudes :rudy: Im not gonna apologize for feeling the same way towards them.

fukk who got a problem with it :yeshrug:

Just change your name to Young,Black and Uneducated dude..

Eritrean women are BLACK..so yes they do date BLACK DUDES u fukking moron...they date other Africans and also date AA's...just not your dumb azz

The fact you're using BLACK exclusively to mean African Americans who are direct descendants of slaves is mind-boggling

Maybe you should enter that "Black Excellence" Thread and let those posters know..80% of the Black dudes they are dikkriding and praising aint really "Black"

This board is full of Africans,West Indians etc..and they all telling your dumb azz they aint got no problem with AA's but somehow they are wrong and the imaginary Africans u meet offline look down on you?

Maybe its has got nothing to do with u being AA..

Maybe cause you're an idiot? :ld:

and oh...please school me on African American culture and food

i will wait..just dont abandon the thread like u did last night

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're the idiot you big dummy..

Africans dont look 'lightskinned' because their ancestors were raped u fukking moron

Africans come in every shade..that was his point

Just go drink some hemlock

:beli:

His quote - "africans are more black than african americans."

What is his quote have to do with Africans come in every shade.

Dumbass don't respond to me if you don't know what the fuvk you are talking about idiot.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the worst threads in history. If I was a mod I would ban you for asking such a stupid fukking question.

This is an example of what happens when you allow stupid ignorant people to use the internet.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
:beli:

His quote - "africans are more black than african americans."

What is his quote have to do with Africans come in every shade.

Dumbass don't respond to me if you don't know what the fuvk you are talking about idiot.

He meant Africans have more right to claim the word 'Black' than African Americans u fukking dimwit

u think he meant Africans are more blacker/darker than African Americans??

:pachaha:

Lets assume thats what he meant for a sec...
Now lets look at your answer ..

You know that European countries was raping African women in Africa just like they was raping African slaves in America right.

****** act like lightskin Africans don't exist.

These Africans have some white blood in them too.

And Kunta's response to your stupid ass post above

Kill the ignorance.

Now go jump off a bridge u fukking Neanderthal

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He meant Africans have more right to claim the word 'Black' than African Americans u fukking dimwit

u think he meant Africans are more blacker/darker than African Americans??

:pachaha:

Lets assume thats what he meant for a sec...
Now lets look at your answer ..

And Kunta's response to your stupid ass post above

Now go jump off a bridge u fukking Neanderthal

:snoop:

You are officially the most dumbest person in the Coli breh. Africans have more right to call themselves black over African Americans?

Your stupidity is on another level. :wow:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

Daps
:snoop:

You are officially the most dumbest person in the Coli breh. Africans have more right to call themselves black over African Americans?

Your stupidity is on another level. :wow:
U can call everybody and their momma in here dumb,stupid etc..doesnt matter playboy..anyone viewing this thread is gonna be able to tell who's the dumb one

Shoulda thought bout it before hitting that submit button moron :pacspit:

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U can call everybody and their momma in here dumb,stupid etc..doesnt matter playboy..anyone viewing this thread is gonna be able to tell who's the dumb one

Shoulda thought bout it before hitting that submit button moron :pacspit:

You agree that Africans have more right to claim the word 'Black' than African Americans.

but I'm the stupid one? :heh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You agree that Africans have more right to claim the word 'Black' than African Americans.

but I'm the stupid one? :heh:

How are you defining "black"?

I think you are just stopping at a black person's experience in America and not reaching back to how the black man got here in the first place and where they came from.