Do y'all see abortion as more of a White Women's issue?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't start this babble, of the abortions reported Black women lead by ALOT!!!
Yeah I don't get the conjecture lol. Some people in the thread also saying Asians and other minority groups disguise their numbers also lol.

Black women definitely lead. unless we can prove otherwise it's just speculation

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gritsngravy

I also am open to the possibilty there is no "purpose". It may just be people whos very function it is as the "anti nature", doing what they do subconciously/unknowingly. And yes,while this is widely the European more than any other group. Its more of a conscience than a race thing. The European just happens to be the one in charge of distributing the cirriculum at this moment in time:respect:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They talk about it cause its a good issue to rile up the white women. But dems won't do anything about it. Abortion was legal because of a Supreme Court decision, they never even attempted to codify it into law, nor will they.
When did they have a chance to codify it?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nope not they're trying to turn it into one out of the coming fear that white people in the USA will be considered a minority in the future.

Don't start this babble, of the abortions reported Black women lead by ALOT!!!

But that is true, though. They're highly reported because it's public; a lot of white women are 100% doing it in private clinics and places that don't have to report frequency..

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It's more irresponsible to raise a child you don't want or aren't prepared to raise

Why pass the buck to strangers to produce doctors or scientists? Are you either?
Pass the buck?

Don’t worry about what the fukk I got going on, I ain’t got to explain shyt about myself cause you goofy mfs letting racists and eugenicist control black life, explain that shyt

These people chose to have unprotected sex and chose to kill the baby because they don’t want it, they are irresponsible

And who the fukk chooses to actively lower they numbers knowing they behind enemy lines because they don’t want to raise a baby

What the fukk is y’all talking about

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
black American people numbers are low because of that goofy ass mentality and y’all will be the same ones on here talking about black people not wanting to be accountable

The grammar in this sentence alone. Sure, people are able to raise a family or a kid in bad conditions and those kids turn out fine, and even exceed. But why but people, including the kid, through that stress for a possibility if the mom/couple/family feel unfit to raise a kid at that time?

Sure, they could have used a condom but what if it breaks? What if the birth control doesn't work? What if after all these years, they just don't wanna use protection but also don't wanna close the opportunity/ability to have kids in the future?

Forcing somebody to have a kid purely out of responsibility/owning up to your actions is fukking ludicrous. It's a human being.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
There's no such thing as a "bullshyt" reason if you can't take care of a baby it is what it is :mjpls: . Y'all weird tryna force people to have babies jus cus they can fukk.
Like I said yall would have a different energy if this was a different topic but when it comes to kids, the most important resource on earth yall cool with killing them

Like I said you sound smart to a dumb mf

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I can’t be the only person who thinks black people co-signing abortions is crazy as hell right?

Your right,but then you have to consider what isnt crazy and unnatural about this entire arrangment. We have been programmed and are simply trying to figure out the best way to survive the zoo. Is a tiger crazy for being happy about being thrown a cheap sirloin for breakfast? Is a lion crazy for being happy about being presented with a female to mate with once every 4 years. When in the wild he would be having sex with a pride of women daily if he saw fit?

Just feel blessed once you become aware of the set up. Next step is misery as you feel trapped. The next step is the other side:respect:#FreeWilly

Daps
Men want women to abort on their terms, and their terms only. Collectively, men have a problem with women having the freedom of choice. It all boils down to control..

i would just call it a family/health issue. just because men aren't the ones who sign the consent form to have the procedure doesn't mean it's not an issue that impacts them. just like i don't have the final say in what taxes i pay or where they are allocated, but that doesn't mean it's not an issue for me.
politics has an uncanny way of dividing people into some weirdo selfish mentalities aka identity politics. i legit saw some mildly retarded poster on here yesterday talkin about healthcare is a "unique ados/fba" issue 🙃