Do y'all see abortion as more of a White Women's issue?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It's more irresponsible to raise a child you don't want or aren't prepared to raise

Why pass the buck to strangers to produce doctors or scientists? Are you either?

That's the thing. Doctors and scientists aren't just born. To approach those careers you're parents are going to have to establish a strong financial foundation where the kids can do well in school and college. Somehow someway it always comes back to capitalism

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
We're just fodder in these culture wars the way I see it. Or a non-issue since those racists don't even want us around.

But yeah I don't know why people are one starring my thread :mjlol:

I do also understand why some families would be pro life but there's other factors that lean more Blacks in the pro choice crowd

Abortion has always been a serious debate in US. That's why RoeVWade was decided in the early 70s. It's not a culture war. That's a real issue.

I believe a woman should have the choice to proceed with an abortion up to an X amount of weeks. I'll leave the number of weeks to doctors.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Abortion rights are a women’s health issue that should be legal and guaranteed by law nationwide.

Women are humans that should have their OWN fukkin agency to give birth to a child or not, since THEY the ones giving birth with THEIR bodies.

I find it extremely odd when I see and hear Black men of our community not having this basic understanding, as WE as a people should know firsthand how Black women’s agency over their own bodies have historically been taken away from them by white people.

So how can WE as a people, especially us BLACK MEN of all ppl,
not see abortion rights as a women’s health issue that should be secured BY LAW, allowing women the agency to decide wether or not they want to give birth to a child and give them medical guarantees if they decide they don’t want to give birth to a child.

(And miss me with dishonest hypotheticals of abortion 6months in)

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No. It’s an every woman issue. I don’t think y’all realize these bans affect medically necessary abortions too. Families having to come up with thousands of dollars to go to private clinics, travel, etc because they can’t terminate for medical reasons in their state. This isn’t just some shyt about “irresponsible” women wanting a way out

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nah we got black women that think abortion is a form of contraception

Real Jack asses
Had about 3 or 4
I have never had any abortions btw

All my children were planned
Once u get past a certain age just be responsible
Only rape victims or if its crucial to health should u get a bly really

These women killing unborns because it doesn't fit in with their lifestyle or they don't know the dude they let hit raw is just despicable

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Without abortion there would be 15-20 mill more black americans. I don't see how you can be pro-black and be for it. They set up fertility clinics in white areas and abortion centers in black areas.

It effects black women at a higher rate then white women....so no it isn't just a white woman issue.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It's crazy to have politicians and judges be deciders in medical procedures. Third world country stuff. But some people see it as this religious thing when it's technically more of a way for conservative men to control woman.

They don't only want to only take away abortion access but contraception, sex education, and places where poor young woman can speak with doctors in private on these matters.

I know it's an all or nothing thing with pro-life folks but you and your significant others can live in that absolute way but it shouldn't be weighted down on the whole population.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
And church and state should be seperate so miss me with that take.

It's about opening gateways for control. They always start with something relatively unpopular and then go from there.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Without abortion there would be 15-20 mill more black americans. I don't see how you can be pro-black and be for it. They set up fertility clinics in white areas and abortion centers in black areas.

It effects black women at a higher rate then white women....so no it isn't just a white woman issue.
:snoop: