Do y'all see abortion as more of a White Women's issue?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Asian and middle eastern communities, while not the majority are a big elephant in the room. They out here fukking too and an out of wedlock baby would blow their whole fukking life up. They rather be haram in private and not out here publicly.

White women just tend to be the most active about supporting it. And it definitely is as much of a population play as it is a religious one. Just listen to Elon Musk.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

Abortion is not a racially delineated issue. It’s a legitimate option women should have control over in their reproductive decision making. Access to healthcare and abortion is something that overwhelmingly affects minority women though. It’s not a good thing to have that choice taken away.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Abortion is a roundabout way of committing genocide against black people

Margent Sanger is a eugenist

That doesn't make sense.

The same women that get abortions still end up having kids later on anyway.

Forcing black women to have kids they're not ready to have is an actual roundabout way of committing genocide when you consider how those kids end up being raised.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
If another man forcibly nutted in you and more or less had legal control over your body for nine months, how would you feel?

It's a woman's issue and a woman's choice, I'm a man, I don't think I have a logical reason to be against what anyone does with their body

Men should wear condoms more often, mfs wanna talk about being the seed until a woman doesn't want it growing inside her

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I just think white women are more likely to be up in there randomly. If it was free I think it'd be different but they have more disposable income for that kind of thing. Also access to health care in general.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No black women have the most by far going by percentage. I wish they would have less but abortion should be legal and accessible.