Do y'all see abortion as more of a White Women's issue?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Pass the buck?

Don’t worry about what the fukk I got going on, I ain’t got to explain shyt about myself cause you goofy mfs letting racists and eugenicist control black life, explain that shyt

These people chose to have unprotected sex and chose to kill the baby because they don’t want it, they are irresponsible
You want other people to raise doctors and scientists, you're clearly not doing shyt towards that end :mjlol:

How is it irresponsible? You're acting like they're purposefully skipping out on rent or not changing their oil all because they don't want a b*stard

And who the fukk chooses to actively lower they numbers knowing they behind enemy lines because they don’t want to raise a baby

What the fukk is y’all talking about
You're not doing shyt against cacs, you're arguing on a forum

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Like I said yall would have a different energy if this was a different topic but when it comes to kids, the most important resource on earth yall cool with killing them

Like I said you sound smart to a dumb mf
a fetus isn't a birthed child, numb nuts

huge difference between a congealed nut and a fully developed infant

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The grammar in this sentence alone. Sure, people are able to raise a family or a kid in bad conditions and those kids turn out fine, and even exceed. But why but people, including the kid, through that stress for a possibility if the mom/couple/family feel unfit to raise a kid at that time?

Sure, they could have used a condom but what if it breaks? What if the birth control doesn't work? What if after all these years, they just don't wanna use protection but also don't wanna close the opportunity/ability to have kids in the future?

Forcing somebody to have a kid purely out of responsibility/owning up to your actions is fukking ludicrous. It's a human being.
How are you forcing people who chose to have sex to have kids, y’all sound crazy ass hell

Again black people been raising big ass families for a long time broke and able to get by and raise upstanding people, but all of a sudden a racist white woman who main goal is to kill black people off convinced you goofy mfs that getting abortions is a good thing

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You want other people to raise doctors and scientists, you're clearly not doing shyt towards that end :mjlol:

How is it irresponsible? You're acting like they're purposefully skipping out on rent or not changing their oil all because they don't want a b*stard

You're not doing shyt against cacs, you're arguing on a forum
I said what I said, y’all want to follow behind racists and eugenicist then go ahead

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see your point but abortion is an all-around women issue. White men and extreme religious people have long tried to end RoeVWade. Former US Senator Rick Santorum (R) once said you shouldnt have sex unless you're procreating.
:francis:
We're just fodder in these culture wars the way I see it. Or a non-issue since those racists don't even want us around.

But yeah I don't know why people are one starring my thread :mjlol:

I do also understand why some families would be pro life but there's other factors that lean more Blacks in the pro choice crowd

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hear me out. While I know it's a hot bed issue for women's rights, the majority of the noise for this is coming from white women. I noticed during the DNC they talked a LOT about abortion and reproductive rights.

My theory is that Republicans are trying to force WW to have more babies so they aren't replaced. Whites have more dwindling birth rates now.

Hispanics, due to their religiosity and culture, generally don't have abortions. Many are Catholic and don't even use contraception. They're on track to be the largest minority group in the next few decades.

Asian and Indian groups aren't having babies like that. They're having lower birth rates and statistics show that they only account for less than 6% of abortions.

Blacks have high birth rates also but there's enough BW that have abortions that are making our numbers to be more controlled by the powers that be so they're not as worried about us.

Based on empirical evidence and viewing different communities it just seems that post Rowe V Wade being overturned that this issue has just mattered MORE to WW. Recall more white women voted for Trump in 2020. Abortion rights are energizing the female base to vote, which is why we see them leaning so much into it in the DNC.

At least in some Black communities we just absorb the family in many instances. I've had a few cousins have kids out of wedlock and we'd just take care of them. Abortion wasn't something that came up in conversation whether due to religious upbringing or cultural norms. Still - because Blacks have historically fought for social justice we see more pro choice.

Anyways just some random thoughts and was curious if I'm onto something here. I don't really see minority women leaning into abortion rights as an issue as much as say a white woman. 🤔
Basically. The only way it's a "Black" issue is them using it to pander, and the shameless movement to have Black women abort babies, the OG mission of the whole thing from its founder, Margaret Sanger.

If it were predominately Black women doing it, nobody would raise as much of a stink over it.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Your right,but then you have to consider what isnt crazy and unnatural about this entire arrangment. We have been programmed and are simply trying to figure out the best way to survive the zoo. Is a tiger crazy for being happy about being thrown a cheap sirloin for breakfast? Is a lion crazy for being happy about being presented with a female to mate with once every 4 years. When in the wild he would be having sex with a pride of women daily if he saw fit?

Just feel blessed once you become aware of the set up. Next step is misery as you feel trapped. The next step is the other side:respect:#FreeWilly
It is what it is, I just don’t want to hear no prob black shyt from anybody who co-signing abortions, they crackers as far as I’m concerned

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
How are you forcing people who chose to have sex to have kids, y’all sound crazy ass hell

Again black people been raising big ass families for a long time broke and able to get by and raise upstanding people, but all of a sudden a racist white woman who main goal is to kill black people off convinced you goofy mfs that getting abortions is a good thing

Just because you're fukking, raw or not, doesn't automatically mean you're fit to raise a child. You're saying if you have unprotected sex and a child is conceived, then you HAVE to have that baby. Even if you're unwilling or unable to.

Some have and some haven't. Like all people, that ain't just exclusive to us. But also in that sense, you're acting like anything about now is similar to the past where you may have had the village to help out.

What about those that don't have that family backing or are already struggling? They're aware enough to know they can't raise a child, at least not well in the way they want and the kid deserves. You're saying fukk all of that and have the kid anyways, fukk how he gets raised, how he gets fed/clothed/sheltered/, fukk how that messes with bills or the work schedule, fukk the living situation, etc JUST because they had unprotected sex?

You're treating black babies just as some type of numbers game against white supremacy which is ironically what white supremacists are trying to do with their anti-abortion shyt.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
This is dumb because American gynecology started with White men ripping out black women (who were slaves) insides to better understand women's reproductive systems and organs. They abused black women well into the 60s yet we don't see any of you against Gynecology or pushing for more Black gynecologist. It's about control yall ar Bs'n.

Also just because black babies are being born doesn't mean the mother will raise them. They will end up in the system as a orphan. And our children are least adopted and more abused. Where is the loud cry from ppl like you to have black ppl adopt more children?

Yall are pro BIRTH not pro Life.

I'm for locking up people that don't want to raise their kids.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is what it is, I just don’t want to hear no prob black shyt from anybody who co-signing abortions, they crackers as far as I’m concerned

I want to touch on one statement you made. I think it was "who would want to lower their numbers,knowing they are behind enemy lines?". Couldnt you argue "who would want to have babies while behind enemy lines?". Theres historical context at play. Enslaved women used to also abort their children.

In Missouri in the spring of 1845, Vicey, an enslaved woman in her late twenties, gave birth to her fifth child, a son she named Stephen. In August of that same year, she killed him. Initially, Vicey claimed that Stephen died accidentally when she “fell into a deep sleep” with him in her arms. In preparation for burial, Stephen’s body “was placed away in the usual manner” and his death, attributed to his mother’s negligence, was not further investigated. Approximately six days after Stephen’s death, Vicey initiated a conversation with her enslaver, Catherine McMurtrey. Overwhelmed by guilt, Vicey confessed that “she had smothered her baby on purpose” by holding his “mouth and nose.” Prior to this confession, there is little to suggest that Stephen’s death was anything other than the accident that Vicey claimed it to be. As Catherine McMurtrey’s deposition testimony later revealed, however, Vicey asserted that her actions were not only deliberate, but they were also premeditated. When McMurtrey asked Vicey how long she had contemplated killing her son, she responded, “about three weeks.”[1]

Enslaved women understood that their childbearing and rearing lay at the foundation of slavery.[2] Consequently, preventing pregnancy or terminating a pregnancy represented more than an exercise of bodily autonomy, which was an act of resistance in and of itself; it represented a refusal to perform the labor deemed necessary for enslaved women. Vicey, like an unknowable number of enslaved women, consciously decided that she would not mother a child—to her, and others like her—her child’s death meant his freedom from slavery.

Although the specific impulses that led some enslaved women to kill their own children remain unknown, several women left no such doubts for their actions. Like Vicey, Margaret Garner saw infanticide as an act of emancipation. In 1856, Garner and her family ran away from the Kentucky plantations where they were enslaved. Their enslavers and Federal marshals tracked them to Ohio. Faced with capture and re-enslavement, Garner attacked her children, determined that they should not return to slavery and be “murdered by piece meal,” she decided that she “would much rather kill them at once and end their suffering.”[3]

No matter how you slice it,we have to recognize abortions by black women are the fault of black men. Weve allowed our women to stay under these conditions and the type of programming that make abortion sound like a good idea or only way out. Often times not being wise enough to offer that woman we laid with a better alternative or plan. Some of us as black men have championed abortion as a means of avoiding accountability ourselves(I have). Having said all that,I agree with you about having abortions for stupid reasons. But i think their can be good reasons,and reasons considered merciful.