Do y'all see abortion as more of a White Women's issue?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The issue with controlling our population is that it diminishes our voting power too.

I think we should just try and not have kids out of wedlock. I'm pro choice but we definitely have some inner work to do.

My family has the notion you just take care of the kid vs abortion but we may have more means than the average black household.
In my opinion more black people doesn’t hurt us, idk were this assumption about them being criminals come from, sounds like people bought into the propaganda

I don’t like the fact that abortion is used the way it is, because people irresponsible so let’s kill the baby, ain’t no telling how many scientists doctors etc been killed because the parents was on some bullshyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They don't report abortions done by private institutions. Black people will always be higher in percentage when reporting on stats of public institutions. Why? Price/Access. When services are cheaper or easily accessible to lower class communities, they will always be #1.

But I agree. It should be legal and accessible.

Don't start this babble, of the abortions reported Black women lead by ALOT!!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see it as a Babylon issue. When they prevent birth by contraception and terminating pregnancies in the zoo. Do you single it out as "A tiger issue"?

Just be glad they offer the optional euthanasia for now. But if they decided to not make it optional,would you even recognize it for what it was? Once you accept you live in a zoo manufactured by the European,things will be far more clear:respect:.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS

How does something not make sense when it’s the truth about how plan parenthood started
Forcing black women to have kids? Didn’t nobody tell people to have unprotected sex, Black people been raising kids broke for a long time and manage to raise good kids, that’s a bullshyt excuse, I don’t understand how people co-sign getting abortions like it’s some get out of jail free card, black American people numbers are low because of that goofy ass mentality and y’all will be the same ones on here talking about black people not wanting to be accountable

Gettin an abortion because you don’t want a baby is the complete opposite of being accountable for your actions

This is dumb because American gynecology started with White men ripping out black women (who were slaves) insides to better understand women's reproductive systems and organs. They abused black women well into the 60s yet we don't see any of you against Gynecology or pushing for more Black gynecologist. It's about control yall ar Bs'n.

Also just because black babies are being born doesn't mean the mother will raise them. They will end up in the system as a orphan. And our children are least adopted and more abused. Where is the loud cry from ppl like you to have black ppl adopt more children?

Yall are pro BIRTH not pro Life.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I see it as a Babylon issue. When they prevent birth by contraception and terminating pregnancies in the zoo. Do you single it out as "A tiger issue".

Just be glad they havent bought out the euthanasia yet. But if they did,would you even recognize it for what it was? Once you accept you live in a zoo manufactured by the European,things will be far more clear:respect:.
What you think is the goal of the Babylon with abortions?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This is dumb because American gynecology started with White men ripping out black women (who were slaves) insides to better understand women's reproductive systems and organs. They abused black women well into the 60s yet we don't see any of you against Gynecology or pushing for more Black gynecologist. It's about control yall ar Bs'n.

Also just because black babies are being born doesn't mean the mother will raise them. They will end up in the system as a orphan. And our children are least adopted and more abused. Where is the loud cry from ppl like you to have black ppl adopt more children?

Yall are pro BIRTH not pro Life.
Again bullshyt ass excuses, cause them same crackers convinced yall aborting your kids because you broke is a good idea

Yall aiding in the destruction of the community

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Don't start this babble, of the abortions reported Black women lead by ALOT!!!
It's not babble. And there's been many articles and discussions on this very topic.

Who leads in the use of public assistance and public Healthcare vs Low interest loans from private institutions and private Healthcare. Either you like the truth or you don't.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you think is the goal of the Babylon with abortions?

Same thing it is in the zoo:respect:

"Contraception in zoo populations is used to prevent certain animals from breeding due to space limitations, the need to maintain the genetic diversity of the entire AZA population, and so that animals that should not be breeding with one another to stay in social groups to benefit their welfare."

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Again bullshyt ass excuses, cause them same crackers convinced yall aborting your kids because you broke is a good idea

Yall aiding in the destruction of the community

No response to anything else.
Exactly.
Yall are not about that life. That's why no one listens to you. If your actions matched your ideas then maybe your point would stick but it's easily defeated by reality.

It's childish.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Same thing it is in the zoo:respect:

"Contraception in zoo populations is used to prevent certain animals from breeding due to space limitations, the need to maintain the genetic diversity of the entire AZA population, and so that animals that should not be breeding with one another to stay in social groups to benefit their welfare."
So I can’t be the only person who thinks black people co-signing abortions is crazy as hell right?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I don’t like the fact that abortion is used the way it is, because people irresponsible so let’s kill the baby, ain’t no telling how many scientists doctors etc been killed because the parents was on some bullshyt
It's more irresponsible to raise a child you don't want or aren't prepared to raise

Why pass the buck to strangers to produce doctors or scientists? Are you either?