Do y'all see abortion as more of a White Women's issue?

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
It's a white issue because they're at the heart of moral panic surrounding it.

The culture war is theirs too but that's a different thread.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a women's issue period. But this thread was made in an attempt to diminish the issue because you know the Republicans have been losing on this issue.
Not diminishing the issue. I think it was a bad move for Republicans to lean in on this issue and it will probably cost them the election.

I was just noticing that the DNC last night focused a lot on that in terms of policy.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not diminishing the issue. I think it was a bad move for Republicans to lean in on this issue and it will probably cost them the election.

I was just noticing that the DNC last night focused a lot on that in terms of policy.

The major focus of the Harris/Walz campaign is in two parts

1. Decrease food prices, housing costs, medical costs and protect/expand a variety of benefits/entitlements

2. Attack Trump/Republicans on the rights they've stripped away or want to strip away, i.e. reproductive rights and everything in 'Project 2025'

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't make sense.

The same women that get abortions still end up having kids later on anyway.

Forcing black women to have kids they're not ready to have is an actual roundabout way of committing genocide when you consider how those kids end up being raised.

How does something not make sense when it’s the truth about how plan parenthood started
Forcing black women to have kids? Didn’t nobody tell people to have unprotected sex, Black people been raising kids broke for a long time and manage to raise good kids, that’s a bullshyt excuse, I don’t understand how people co-sign getting abortions like it’s some get out of jail free card, black American people numbers are low because of that goofy ass mentality and y’all will be the same ones on here talking about black people not wanting to be accountable

Gettin an abortion because you don’t want a baby is the complete opposite of being accountable for your actions

timeless

All Star
Daps
Not really. A lot of women benefit from it, in their own way of course and for their own reasons. I don't care for it unless it was medically necessary (rape, threat to the mother's health). It's a state issue now. People that are for abortion would be smart to move to states where it is accessible.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
No black women have the most by far going by percentage. I wish they would have less but abortion should be legal and accessible.
They don't report abortions done by private institutions. Black people will always be higher in percentage when reporting on stats of public institutions. Why? Price/Access. When services are cheaper or easily accessible to lower class communities, they will always be #1.

But I agree. It should be legal and accessible.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

How does something not make sense when it’s the truth about how plan parenthood started
Forcing black women to have kids? Didn’t nobody tell people to have unprotected sex, Black people been raising kids broke for a long time and manage to raise good kids, that’s a bullshyt excuse, I don’t understand how people co-sign getting abortions like it’s some get out of jail free card, black American people numbers are low because of that goofy ass mentality and y’all will be the same ones on here talking about black people not wanting to be accountable

Gettin an abortion because you don’t want a baby is the complete opposite of being accountable for your actions

The issue with controlling our population is that it diminishes our voting power too.

I think we should just try and not have kids out of wedlock. I'm pro choice but we definitely have some inner work to do.

My family has the notion you just take care of the kid vs abortion but we may have more means than the average black household.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Women don't get abortions cause they want child support money to live off of.

Abortion should be automatic and no child support if they go against.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Agreed. Only white women have or are worried about reproduction rights/care.

I can’t believe these liberals don’t understand this.

We don’t care about expanding healthcare, funding better education, child tax credits, etc

Just keep churning out as many non white babies as possible. Fukk what happens after they are born :troll: