Do u think this mom is in the wrong for making her son fill up her gas tank

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Real life Baby Boy
Actually it's the opposite. In Baby Boy, Jody was just a man child living off his mama.

This here is a Son-Husband situation. She clearly is a single mother who has groomed her son to be the man she never had. She probably makes him "take her out on dates" too because she thinks she is teaching him how to be a man. But in reality she is teaching him how to be a simp to low level women like herself.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
We need to have a conversation about single Black mothers making their sons into husband figures.
Some of the married ones do it too. Especially if the husband is the step daddy. That original nikka is who she really wanted so HIS child becomes his replacement.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
If he is sharing the car, then yes. If not, then no.

Her need to broadcast it in either situation exposes the type of person she is.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't know why y'all are surprised.

We told y'all in that other thread.
The average black man is raised to a mama's boy which is why you often get situations like this :manny:

Daps
She's gonna be real mad when he has to choose whose tank he's gonna (not) fill when he gets a woman. She sounds creepy, a little too much attraction in her voice.
She’s a narcissist, and she’s going to hate on any woman he’s with, because she will lose some of his attention.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I don't even know what to say. There's nothing wrong with a man doing nice things for his mom but her reaction feels weird to me. She seems like one of those moms who feel like the girlfriend or wife is trying to "replace" her.

They are an absolute nightmare to deal with.
Yeah its perfectly normal to help ur parents after u leave the home, but this shyt got my spidey senses tingling as well for some reason. My guess is she low key subbing someone in
particular and the rest of us just aint in on the joke.