Do u think this mom is in the wrong for making her son fill up her gas tank

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My Analysis:

This is a narcissist woman who was a single mother.

She feels her children owe her for raising them.

She treats her son like her man.

Look at her tattoos

She has a sense of entitlement

This makes me mad, because my girl’s mother is just like this, and her son is also an entitled narcissist. The girls aren’t as bad, bad, but they’ve been through it with men. Luckily, my girl doesn’t have any children. The other sister is a two time baby mama. The son has two baby mamas, only provides material things for one of his children; Purposely works under the table so his wages don’t get garnished for the other child, whose baby mama was the sidepiece (they were both pregnant at the same time), is currently dating a two time baby mama and wants to make her the third baby mama, smokes weed like crazy, and constantly hits me up for favors. I had to cut them off, and made her cut them off.

My mother constantly expected me to do stuff for her…for the FUKK of it, and was also on that “You owe me for raising you”. Keep in mind, my mother lives 25 minutes away, and is married! I had to cut her off too.

Sorry. I hate these kind of women.

:unimpressed:
Reading shyt like this let’s me know my life is on easy mode. Good luck dawg

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
:camby:Go get yourself a man and stop making your son be your boyfriend. If he had a broad at the crib living off of him she would be the first one telling him, “ Go tell that bytch to go get a job and pay for her own sh*t!”

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
I don't even know what to say. There's nothing wrong with a man doing nice things for his mom but her reaction feels weird to me. She seems like one of those moms who feel like the girlfriend or wife is trying to "replace" her.

They are an absolute nightmare to deal with.
I agree with everything you said. I have no issue with a man doing nice things for his mother …she was (hopefully) the 1st lady in his life BUT this is different. It wasn’t on some he’s a good man. It was more so look at this boy and what he does for me .. don’t get any ideas :ufdup:

Daps
My Analysis:

This is a narcissist woman who was a single mother.

She feels her children owe her for raising them.

She treats her son like her man.

Look at her tattoos

She has a sense of entitlement

This makes me mad, because my girl’s mother is just like this, and her son is also an entitled narcissist. The girls aren’t as bad, bad, but they’ve been through it with men. Luckily, my girl doesn’t have any children. The other sister is a two time baby mama. The son has two baby mamas, only provides material things for one of his children; Purposely works under the table so his wages don’t get garnished for the other child, whose baby mama was the sidepiece (they were both pregnant at the same time), is currently dating a two time baby mama and wants to make her the third baby mama, smokes weed like crazy, and constantly hits me up for favors. I had to cut them off, and made her cut them off.

My mother constantly expected me to do stuff for her…for the FUKK of it, and was also on that “You owe me for raising you”. Keep in mind, my mother lives 25 minutes away, and is married! I had to cut her off too.

Sorry. I hate these kind of women.

:unimpressed:

Nicca, you cut Moms off? :mjtf: