Do u think this mom is in the wrong for making her son fill up her gas tank

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I agree with everything you said. I have no issue with a man doing nice things for his mother …she was (hopefully) the 1st lady in his life BUT this is different. It wasn’t on some he’s a good man. It was more so look at this boy and what he does for me .. don’t get any ideas :ufdup:

It is. Making your son "the man of the house" when he is a kid is not cute. These women are using their sons as stand ins for a partner and it often breeds toxic codependency. There is a middle ground between "coddling" kids and teaching responsibility and kindness.

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
It is. Making your son "the man of the house" when he is a kid is not cute. These women are using their sons as stand ins for a partner and it often breeds toxic codependency. There is a middle ground between "coddling" kids and teaching responsibility and kindness.
Agreed.

Geode

All Star
Daps
She's gonna be real mad when he has to choose whose tank he's gonna (not) fill when he gets a woman. She sounds creepy, a little too much attraction in her voice.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
First, from the title, I thought the son was using the mom's card but pumping her gas so she doesn't have to do so. However, after watching the video it's clear the mom is financially abusing the son. His money should be going towards his future and his expenses. She's gloating about being high maintenance because of what her son does. This is triangulation (between her son & any potential suitors).

I hope the son realizes how this dynamic will worsen as he ages. There'll come a day when his mom will expect him to pay her rent/mortgage. Smh. This type of abuse is why a good portion of our men don't want the responsibility of being a husband because they've had to carry their moms during their formative years. fukk that!

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
It’s not your child’s job to fill up your gas tank every week . It’s be different if she was a real senior citizen or disabled but she just a lazy hood chick:childplease: this single mom raise your kids to take care of you shyt is disgusting

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps