Do u think this mom is in the wrong for making her son fill up her gas tank

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
fills it up, every week? It’s justified if he’s driving it as well but if not.. :mjtf:

If that’s what HE feels like doing for his mother, :yeshrug: but the recording as well as justifying why her standards are high all because her son filled up gas is weirdo behavior. Men can be gentleman and still be pieces of shyt I don’t know why women haven’t deciphered that.

“Do right by their women” what exactly does that entail? she’s raising her son to be a errand boy for his women.

Last edited:
Daps
My Analysis:

This is a narcissist woman who was a single mother.

She feels her children owe her for raising them.

She treats her son like her man.

Look at her tattoos

She has a sense of entitlement

This makes me mad, because my girl’s mother is just like this, and her son is also an entitled narcissist. The girls aren’t as bad, bad, but they’ve been through it with men. Luckily, my girl doesn’t have any children. The other sister is a two time baby mama. The son has two baby mamas, only provides material things for one of his children; Purposely works under the table so his wages don’t get garnished for the other child, whose baby mama was the sidepiece (they were both pregnant at the same time), is currently dating a two time baby mama and wants to make her the third baby mama, smokes weed like crazy, and constantly hits me up for favors. I had to cut them off, and made her cut them off.

My mother constantly expected me to do stuff for her…for the FUKK of it, and was also on that “You owe me for raising you”. Keep in mind, my mother lives 25 minutes away, and is married! I had to cut her off too.

Sorry. I hate these kind of women.

:unimpressed:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I don't even know what to say. There's nothing wrong with a man doing nice things for his mom but her reaction feels weird to me. She seems like one of those moms who feel like the girlfriend or wife is trying to "replace" her.

They are an absolute nightmare to deal with.

Daps
My mother basically treats me like her second husband even tho my father is in the picture.:yeshrug:
She raised me alone when I was toddler tho :yeshrug:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is he driving her car? :dahell: If he ain’t then I know he hitting the:francis: filling up 2 cars every single week