Do some of you really believe this Mandela effect nonsense?

Do you remember seeing Sinbad in that genie movie ?

• Yes

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Biggest one for me was the Berenstein Bears, it’s Berenstain. I read a lot of those books with Teddy Ruxpen Ruxpin and I really did think it was Berenstein
Nah sis u werent wrong those books are out there. My guess is they did a rebrand at some point. i remember it vividly. Some cac fakkit from my gene pool even used to make some pretty disgustingly antisemitic remarks every time he saw us reading them. :francis: Type of shyt that would have :yeshrug: hitting the :picard:

So yeah either a rebrand, random misprint or a legit glitch in the matrix :lupe:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The namesake of this "effect" is crazy. People don't remember the memorial that Obama attended? The one where Michelle glaring at him because he was keke'ing with some pawg. That shyt was everywhere :dahell:

:ohhh:I swear dude from Scary Movie 2 said “take my strong hand.” And not just “take my hand” lol.

I think the strong hand line is in another part of the movie

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that sindbad thing is just because his name is from an old arab story, like where genies are from. PRobably because he was popular at the time, had something coming out at the same time of the movie, things got conflated in people's mind.
Nah I remember him dressed as a genie. Might not been that specific movie but I seen him

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Looks like we're from the same timeline :whew:

I know damn well my childhood books said berenstein

It’s because you’ve heard it pronounced as “stein” your whole life.

There’s mf selling books on eBay right now with stein in their ad title, :damn: when the damn book they took pics of have stain on the cover.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The namesake of this "effect" is crazy. People don't remember the memorial that Obama attended? The one where Michelle glaring at him because he was keke'ing with some pawg. That shyt was everywhere :dahell:

I think the strong hand line is in another part of the movie

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the namesake was when he came out of prison. People thought he died already.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It’s because you’ve heard it pronounced as “stein” your whole life.

There’s mf selling books on eBay right now with stein in their ad title, :damn: when the damn book they took pics of have stain on the cover.

Nah I had these books as a kid and I distinctly Remember it as stein. My cousin who read those very books with me does as well.

Maybe I had a knockoff or misprint but I had a bunch of them

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Same , I can kinda understand the Monopoly man having a monocle because he did wear one in some of the Chance/Community chest cards
I also remember Curious George not having a tail because i thought it was weird as a kid

Them bears were Berenstein, I don’t care what people say​

2127077605_e959e6879b_n.jpg

Look, I got this EXACT BOOK someplace, I don't ever throw away my youth literature books and I'm willing to bet, with a gun to my head, that shyt was Stein!
As for the Monopoly man...he ain't have a monocle? I think folk were confusing him with Mr Peanut, 'cause the original drawing most definitely had one....right?​

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

2127077605_e959e6879b_n.jpg

Look, I got this EXACT BOOK someplace, I don't ever throw away my youth literature books and I'm willing to bet, with a gun to my head, that shyt was Stein!
As for the Monopoly man...he ain't have a monocle? I think folk were confusing him with Mr Peanut, 'cause the original drawing most definitely had one....right?​
somebody get in here and EXPLAIN THIS :damn:

shyt is getting kwazy son

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the mandela effect is just a great example of how inaccurate and unreliable memory is.
Or, an example of cacs playing with universal laws they have no understanding of and causing irreversible damage.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
i-1-91056449-fruit-of-the-loom-logo.jpg

Which one do y'all remember? :mjcry:

Breh, ain't nobody black knew what the fukk a cornucopia was till we realized that was the shyt on the back of them thin ass shirt packs when we saw the shyts being described elsewhere with a visual representation. Like, can't nobody just VISUALIZE some shyt you ain't never seen before. This ain't the fukking Simpsons!