Do some of you really believe this Mandela effect nonsense?

Do you remember seeing Sinbad in that genie movie ?

• Yes

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
there's 3 that fukked my head up:

Ricky never actually said "you got some splainin to do"
Martin never actually said "damn gina..."

Bow Wow said " i wanna be a muthafukkin hustler" instead of i wanna be a muthafukkin gangsta on Snoop album

the Ricky and Martin ones, im :patrice:on.....cause i swear i heard it.....but aint no damn evidence....Ive rewatched these shows multiple times and have NOT come across these iconic ass phrases....how?

the Bow Wow thing came to light on the verzuz cause everyone was quoting it as gangsta in anticipation and when he played it and it said Hustler, nikkas was :lupe: like shyt

and yeah....i have a very vague but very real memory of Sinbad cheesing like shyt in a genie outfit but I let that go
The fukk????:wtf::wtf::wtf:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You really remember seeing Sinbad in a Shazam movie?
I didn’t watch it bc I couldn’t stand sinbad yes I remember the vhs tape with a goofy sinbad cheezing on the cover with two lil white kids a boy and a girl

edit: it was actually very popular im surprised this is up for debate. Somebody’s got the tape

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
The Shazaam not existing one is weird though.

I even randomly texted my friend and asked "yo..you remember a genie movie with sinbad?"

Abd they all responded "yeah shazaam, not to be confused eith Kazaam"

Creeped me out that without context, they knew immediately, knew the name, and knew the difference between it and Kazaam.

Theres something objectively to that, that hasnt been explained. People dont just remember shyt like that, to that degree...

That was the only "mandela effect" thing that creeped me out.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I didn’t watch it bc I couldn’t stand sinbad yes I remember the vhs tape with a goofy sinbad cheezing on the cover with two lil white kids a boy and a girl

edit: it was actually very popular im surprised this is up for debate. Somebody’s got the tape
It's aaliyah diss song status

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
THEY gaslighting us y’all

IMG-9057.png

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
sinbad did exist i specifically remember him shuffling on stage singing with the long pants. they mustve erased it or something.

and aint no fukking way berenstain was it i used to read it while eating mashed potatoes and watch teletubbies and i know it wasnt no damn "stain" that dont even sound correct. again they probably had a misprint on a popular book or something.

for all we know the mandela effect might be a mandela effect and its really a work.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
I remember Della Reese supposedly passed away, a little while after the "Touched By An Angel Show", only to find out she was still alive years later.

Same with the "Berenstein Bears", not Berenstain Bears.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I could've sworn for the longest time that Rami Malek was a character in the mummy. Then I remembered he played a pharaoh in night at the museum :mjlol:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:I swear dude from Scary Movie 2 said “take my strong hand.” And not just “take my hand” lol.