Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Sales and actually being able to enter real races by playing a video game are enough proof for me. Xbots have already said they dont want a realistic game because its not fun so the line has already been drawn in the sand. You like the fake shyt. Stick to that.

Sales is irrelevant we proved that was a bad way to judge anything. The GT academy is just a GT sponsored event. Do you actually believe the winner was just given keys to a car to race without instruction? :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
see how quick they change up? :pachaha: over the majority of this console cycle, all bots could do is brag about sales. now that the tides have turned, sales don't matter anymore. this is the equivalent of them g-unit stans who bragged on record sales only to hit you with the "but but but sales dont mean anything" shyt in 2013
I never bragged about sales. You got the wrong person.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
thats funny because the critics AND the consumers (the user score on the right) all said Forza was better :russ:

Or we can just go by your lack of logic and automatically crown call of duty and Madden the best games every year because they are the one's that sell the most :leon:

This thread is becoming a Playstanley slaughter
also metacritics is an American based website, so most of the voters would know about the site are americans. the world determined the sales and its on pace to top all forza combined. not everyone votes on a website.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
2 different games. one is arcadey. one is real driving similation. Metacritic is some bullshyt..

Qm5G3Pt.png

they have the worst gta the higest rating game ever.

they have world of goo higher rated than most of the games we mentioned in this thread.

UUtEdkA.png

they have this game the 2nd higest rated racing game ever.
LOL forza is not arcady. Man the lies. Maybe forza horizon but not forza 1-5.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
The vast majority of people do not play racing games to train for actual marathon pro-circuit competition racing . I would actually go as far to say a very extremely small percentage of people actually do this, more people play a game to enjoy it, friend. This is reflected in the reviews that universally show Forza was a better and more enjoyable game
but when they had the choice to of forza or gt..why did they choose gt?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
All yall stick too is sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I said show the proof that GT5 is a superior game to forza 4.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
then what equates best?
Um let me see. Multiple people opinions who have played both games. Plus all the major game reviewers. I never said gt was a bad game but its not as good as forza. All these lies about it being arcady etc is just bogus. It has better physics then gt.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
so, we should take your word for it and not the millions who say the opposite? :comeon: okay...

if sales are your only indicators of quality then I don't know what to tell you. I already said gt was more popular but reviews seem to like forza better. True story, I liked uncharted 2 more than halo 3, but halo 3 sold wayyyyy more. Going by your logic uncharted must not be nearly as good even though it was universally praised and sold less than halo did soooo...?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
if sales are your only indicators of quality then I don't know what to tell you. I already said gt was more popular but reviews seem to like forza better. True story, I liked uncharted 2 more than halo 3, but halo 3 sold wayyyyy more. Going by your logic uncharted must not be nearly as good even though it was universally praised and sold less than halo did soooo...?
the review are close even on metacritics. you cant take reviews serious due to microsoft moneyhatin. also they are 2 different type of racing games. one is a real simulation and one is arcade.