Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They (PC) gave birth to them, but the PS brand turned gamers into graphics whores. Now is at the point where games look like reality, but they still not happy. They don't care about games that don't involve a gun anymore. I thought that X-Bots were bad, but Sony stans took their opinionated fanboy shyt to unfathomable levels. We have Wi Fi, downloadable games, HD, and everything, but people STILL not happy?
:what:

:leostare:

how did ps3 turn gamers into graphics whores if PC gave birth to them? we're playing on a 7 yr old console. we're not the ones outchea spending money on graphics cards every couple yrs. this generation as a whole has been about shooters but that's all microsoft is good for. the majority of 360 users are exclusively playing an fps game (cod/halo)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dont have stop anything. IF you enjoy GT fine but try and ignore what other people say. Other then sales you and your friends have not proved its the better game. Find me legit review of gt5 saying its better than Forza 4? If its so much better it should not be hard to find.
You sound childish. You cant prove an opinion. I just point out the strengths of one series. They're good games its just one leads more toward realism and can actually enhance your real life driving.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I think you just proved OP's point. Sony stans equate better graphics = superiority. Even when all other aspects of gameplay are in favor of the other console.

Even funnier this graphical advantage of PS4 is just a myth at this point, while the gameplay advantages of Kinect/ The Cloud/ Xbox Live are set in stone and things Sony will have no answer for in the near or distant future.

None of these consoles will support Legend Of Zelda: Whispers of Silent Flutes or Mario Bumper Cars so I frankly don't give a shyt about either one.
another courtdog avi..omg

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:snoop: Now here goes the sales argument. Well in that case Eminem and Vanilla Ice are the best rappers of all time???

Nobody with any sense of self decency will come in here and try to argue that the Playstation 2 as a system was better than the OG Xbox in ANY WAY. It had better games because of it's head start and the fact Playstation was already a brand a whole generation before. But as a system and with features and capabilities NOBODY thinks Playstation 2 was better than The Xbox. Stop fooling yourself
so if we cant measure, games, sales, and popularity as the reasons why a console is better than the other..what do you use to determine it? you use the logic of better hardware to support the o.g xbox as the better system against the legenday ps2 that had better games, sales....then you turn around and say the 360 had better numbers in sales, so its better than the ps3. then even went and said us ps3 fans are all about hardware and graphics when in this same thread you said the o.g xbox was bettert cause of the hardware..then you went and said even if the ps4 sell more, it wont be the better system....you are all over the place...

Last edited:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Stop with your stannary. Go to any legit racing site and they will tell you Forza the better series. Once again its all about sales to you people.
so, you use the words of a few people on your favorite message board as fact over sales. then when people say the ps3 had better exclusives but less sales, you guy rah rah over more sales support for the better game.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Sega Saturn had better graphics than N64? :russ:

That disqualifies anything else you said in your entire statement. But i'll address the rest just because you were nice enough to respond again.

The Original Xbox did several things extremely better than while having mre features than the playstation 2 , and just so happened to also have better graphics from the jump

The ONLY thing that the Playstanleys here are HOPING that the PS4 will eventually do better than The XWon, is have marginally better graphics. It won't have a better online system and ecosystem, more gameplay input options and features, or have an unrivaled collection of established franchises like the PS1/Xbox example which still doesn't really have anything to do with this.

Stop talking about handhelds by the way. All you did was provide another example of sony creating a system that was "better on paper" and still getting blown out of the water
so now sales, graphics, and better games does not make the console the better console but better online system and ecosystem, more gameplay input options and features does? :russ: i swear, you dudes might either be the same people using aliases or there is something like radiation from the 360 that only affect people with certain brain chemistry and you crazy xbot posters on here are the victims.

shyts ridiculous..do yall think people are fukking stupid or something? the shyt you say and the logic and reasons that you guys spew from your mind is just easy for any sane person to counter and dismantle.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
BmX71tc.png

so we gonna take the high-road only when its convenient for the platform? you ain't fooling nobody breh

Ok and? That post was about whats shipping this fall. It was to add to convo about how many will be available at launch. At no point did I equate it to being a better system because of sales. Nice try tho.

You sound childish. You cant prove an opinion. I just point out the strengths of one series. They're good games its just one leads more toward realism and can actually enhance your real life driving.

Um that the issue you was saying stating your opinion as fact in the other posts. But now when I ask for proof other than sales, now its you cant prove an opinion. You sir have been exposed, Check Mate!

so, you use the words of a few people on your favorite message board as fact over sales. then when people say the ps3 had better exclusives but less sales, you guy rah rah over more sales support for the better game.

This is not the words of a few people. Its the words of every major publication that has reviewed both games. Not to mention public opinion for people who have played both extensively. As I said before to @Mowgli show a legit review of gt5 that said it was better than Forza 4. I'll wait! :win:

they have no life or they get paid to do it. thats the only thing that makes sense imo.

Trust I have a life. This is just funny to me. How some can be so invested in a game system to outright lie and twist facts to fit their agenda.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Ok breh... That great wall if text does not change the fact that most actually believe forza is a better game than gt as of gt5 and fm4. Gt is a much more popular franchise but that doesn't make it better. Trust me, I didnt want to admit it either but forza has been better for a while. And also I bought gt5 the day it came out, same with forza 4 and I couldn't even tell you where my gt is. Then again, the fact that forza is an xbox game is the sole reason you dislike it, not because you've played it.
so, we should take your word for it and not the millions who say the opposite? :comeon: okay...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Um that the issue you was saying stating your opinion as fact in the other posts. But now when I ask for proof other than sales, now its you cant prove an opinion. You sir have been exposed, Check Mate!

Sales and actually being able to enter real races by playing a video game are enough proof for me. Xbots have already said they dont want a realistic game because its not fun so the line has already been drawn in the sand. You like the fake shyt. Stick to that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most sales does not equal best. As I stated before. The camry most be the best car sold here.:stopitslime:

see how quick they change up? :pachaha: over the majority of this console cycle, all bots could do is brag about sales. now that the tides have turned, sales don't matter anymore. this is the equivalent of them g-unit stans who bragged on record sales only to hit you with the "but but but sales dont mean anything" shyt in 2013

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
[
NN9jOxu.png

hBGtY7L.png
]

Numbers don't lie brehs, end of that discussion
2 different games. one is arcadey. one is real driving similation. Metacritic is some bullshyt..

Qm5G3Pt.png

they have the worst gta the higest rating game ever.

they have world of goo higher rated than most of the games we mentioned in this thread.

UUtEdkA.png

they have this game the 2nd higest rated racing game ever.