Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
But the people who did choose to weigh in rated it lower than Forza :leon:

Should I value the opinion of people who are paid to review videogames or a playstanley on an internet forum, friend

Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 the greatest of all time because it sold the most, friend? You must think so, or else it defeats your whole argument, :jawalrus:

You also must agree that the Wii was a better system than the PS3 and Xbox 360, because it sold more?

You stans are making this much too easy, it almost isn't fun anymore

i might not have liked wii but clearly it was better than both ps3 and xbox 360 even if its collecting dust on my shelf for over 3 years...difference between you and me is that i can accept something i don't like as superior regardless.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The consumers voice is the loudest, not a critic and in that regard, THE NUMBERS DONT LIE. Stop it.

but how does that work with your claim that GT was the more hardcore sim? it's seems obvious that the more 'arcady' game would probably sell more

Last edited:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Depends on what you want to get out of it. If im looking for the best simulator i look at Gran Turismo. A game that can actually prepare me for reality and give me the ability to race against pros.

If i want mindless fun i play Forza with its forgiving physics.

These things play a big part in fun factor. How accessible it is to casual gamers. Not the hardcore. People like you not Elite gamers like me. :ld:

The vast majority of people do not play racing games to train for actual marathon pro-circuit competition racing . I would actually go as far to say a very extremely small percentage of people actually do this, more people play a game to enjoy it, friend. This is reflected in the reviews that universally show Forza was a better and more enjoyable game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The vast majority of people do not play racing games to train for actual marathon pro-circuit competition racing . I would actually go as far to say a very extremely small percentage of people actually do this, more people play a game to enjoy it, friend. This is reflected in the reviews that universally show Forza was a better and more enjoyable game
The actual sales reflect the opposite of this post.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
The actual sales reflect the opposite of this post.

Which goes back to my statement 2 posts ago that you chose to ignore. You are saying the Wii is a better system than the playstation 3 or Xbox 360, and call of duty black ops 2 was the best game released last year, because these items sold the most? :leon:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Which goes back to my statement 2 posts ago that you chose to ignore. You are saying the Wii is a better system than the playstation 3 or Xbox 360, and call of duty black ops 2 was the best game released last year, because these items sold the most? :leon:
And you're saying only the opinions of metacritic matter. Forza is a casual racer so obviously more casual fans will rate it, Its easy to play but this doesnt make it a better game then one that actually has realistic racing physics stop it. GT is a simulator. Tomatoes Tomatoes. 1 prepares you for real life the other is a waste of time. Then again, thats xbox in a nutshell.

Last edited:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
People who like realism play Gran Turismo and people who like casual, approachable easy to play racers play Forza. People generally dont care much for forza. Lastly, if it wasnt for Xbox bundles Forza would be even less of a factor in the gaming industry.

GT is better than Forza stop it. Forza is a game that feels like it's supposed to be a game. GT feels like a real life sim.

*never played forza*

:usure:

The fact that people will be comparing a PS3 title to a Xbone title in the coming months speaks volumes. GT is a better game. It sells more = it is better. Sales are the rule but if you prove me wrong and bring up something else I will back peddle. :troll:

Not making up anything. Forza is considered fun by a segment of the population because its accessible to casual gamers. It not a simulator like GT. People who have played both extensively will tell you this. But ok, keep believing Forza is a racing simulator. Its an Arcade game. STOP IT>

Being great at Gran Turismo preps you for the GT Academy where Gran Turismo is used to train player on how to become a race car driver in Real life.

Forza is just a game bruh.

i1ctABMSnGvTCO.jpg

nikkas in here trynna say Xbox was better than PS2

iBkMIIG3cdwLj.gif

We know who the real gamers are

The consumers voice is the loudest, not a critic and in that regard, THE NUMBERS DONT LIE. Stop it.

hwBsEME.png

They sure don't breh, they sure don't. :win:

Obviously the 5-6 plus million people more that bought GT didnt feel the need to weigh in. Xbots have alot more invested in trying to convince people their exclusives are better. The numbers just dont show it though. Sorry.

Forza is a good racing game its just that, if you're looking for a game with realistic physics, something that is a better reflection on reality, its the wrong game to play. But its cool for what it is, an arcade game.
Lol where do I begin? Sony Stans are just a miserable bunch of twisted logic. Truth: Forza and GT both are sim racing games. Both have aids to help the game be more accessible to the more casual racer. Which can be disabled. Truth: Forza is the more highly rated game.

Lets talk sales. Overall sales by itself is not a good indicator on how good a product is. Using Sony Stans logic. Toyota Camry is the best car in america, McDonalds is the best burger joint in the world, Alaska is the best state to live in, Elvis is the best artist ever. etc

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lol where do I begin? Sony Stans are just a miserable bunch of twisted logic. Truth: Forza and GT both are sim racing games. Both have aids to help the game be more accessible to the more casual racer. Which can be disabled. Truth: Forza is the more highly rated game.

Lets talk sales. Overall sales by itself is not a good indicator on how good a product is. Using Sony Stans logic. Toyota Camry is the best car in america, McDonalds is the best burger joint in the world, Alaska is the best state to live in, Elvis is the best artist ever. etc
Ok well you let metacritic dictate your opinion and ill let playing games dictate mine. SIT!

I like to get applicable experiences out of certain games. I dont play racing games for the fukk of it unlessits a game like Burnout. I dont play part time simulators like forza. Half breed simulator Stop it.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Ok well you let metacritic dictate your opinion and ill let playing games dictate mine. SIT!

I like to get applicable experiences out of certain games. I dont play racing games for the fukk of it unlessits a game like Burnout. I dont play part time simulators like forza. Half breed simulator Stop it.
I dont have stop anything. IF you enjoy GT fine but try and ignore what other people say. Other then sales you and your friends have not proved its the better game. Find me legit review of gt5 saying its better than Forza 4? If its so much better it should not be hard to find.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

BmX71tc.png

so we gonna take the high-road only when its convenient for the platform? you ain't fooling nobody breh

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
no, PC raised a generation of graphics whores.

They (PC) gave birth to them, but the PS brand turned gamers into graphics whores. Now is at the point where games look like reality, but they still not happy. They don't care about games that don't involve a gun anymore. I thought that X-Bots were bad, but Sony stans took their opinionated fanboy shyt to unfathomable levels. We have Wi Fi, downloadable games, HD, and everything, but people STILL not happy?
:what: