Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

Daps
Your''re a fukking clown for this thread OP.

Graphics have always been one of the driving forces behind peoples attraction to video games.

Every generation is meant to create better looking games. As a child I remember going buckwild because you could see Mario's stitching on his pants in Super Mario World on SNES.

Clown ass thread

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I'm a graphic whore and don't care who knows. I traded in my PS2 to get the Original XBox after witnessing ESPN NFL 2K5, the Graphics and Gameplay just bent me over and proceeded to have its way with me and I didn't even mind.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
it's a repeat of the last generation...

sony drops a console with slightly superior hardware, inferior games, inferior service...but all stans care about is the specs which they don't even understand properly...

lol @ sony "winning 3 generations in a row".....xbox 360 is clearly the premier console of this current gen and the face of gaming at the moment...

but let sony keep playing catch up with features, services and ideas they steal from microsoft, while telling you sheep nikkas how innovative and groundbreaking they are for it....

as long as hypothetically there is a potential for games 5 years down the road to supposedly look better than x1 games (TERAFLOPS AND GDDR5!!!!), that's enough to convince these lackeys that their imitation xbox is worth the purchase

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
ps4 = muscle car

x1 = ferrari

sure the muscle car might have more horsepower...but obviously it aint gonna outperform the ferrari and it's an inferior vehicle/system overall....it's a shame corny geek trolling and sheepish brand loyalty got nikkas in here going against facts and reality

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

sony drops a console with slightly superior hardware, inferior games, inferior service...but all stans care about is the specs which they don't even understand properly...

lol @ sony "winning 3 generations in a row".....xbox 360 is clearly the premier console of this current gen and the face of gaming at the moment...

but let sony keep playing catch up with features, services and ideas they steal from microsoft, while telling you sheep nikkas how innovative and groundbreaking they are for it....

as long as hypothetically there is a potential for games 5 years down the road to supposedly look better than x1 games (TERAFLOPS AND GDDR5!!!!), that's enough to convince these lackeys that their imitation xbox is worth the purchase

Stopped reading at Inferior games

You talk like you know what you're talking about & stating facts but I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that ps3 & ps2 had the better more varied exclusive lineup than the Xbox and 360

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Stopped reading at Inferior games

You talk like you know what you're talking about & stating facts but I'm pretty sure the general consensus is that ps3 & ps2 had the better more varied exclusive lineup than the Xbox and 360

the ps2 library was great, that's why ps3/ps4 heads are still celebrating getting old ass ps2 games for free with ps plus :dead:

no one was going out buying ps3s for their exclusives, and multiplats almost universally run better on xbox 360....not to mention the noticeable slowdown and input lag that comes with playing online on psn....

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

Yall xbots just running at the mouth with no facts. What exactly did PSN steal from Xbox Live? Netflix?! PS+?! :dead: and If i remember correctly since you wanna mention;

PS2 online functionality launched August 2002 in NA

Xbox Live launched November 2002 in NA

and exactly what "ps2" games on ps+ are you referring to?

sOU6Nfy.jpg

that was the list for july...not one ps2 game on there.

And back to features, lets talk about how the 360 held back almost every multi-plat game due to use of dvds instead of the superior bluray. How they HD DVD utterly failed and left people out of $200...How is sony trying to "catch up" while they are selling more units world wide? :wtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You obviously never played forza if you are calling it arcade, so your opinion on what's better holds no weight.

Lol Forza arcade, turn them assist of brehs and tell me that shyt is arcade. This nikka never played forza and it is obvious to anybody who has by how he talks about it at least @Fatboi1 said he didnt play it, so its easy to see that he gets his opinions from sales and the fact that he enjoys GT which is understandable, but this nigaa is gonna sit here after reading some fan blog, and try to shyt on forza, acting like he knows what the fukk its about. It's like somebody who has never tasted chocolate ice cream argue that vanilla is better. nikka sit down and shut the fukk up.
You obviously never mastered GT if you're calling Forza a simulator. Ive played both extensively. I understand, i get it, you a xbot and gotta defend your exclusives but please dont ever in your long legged life act like forza and GT are equal as it relates to driving simulators. Forza, is an arcade gamein comparison to GT and on its own, just a good racer.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Yall xbots just running at the mouth with no facts. What exactly did PSN steal from Xbox Live? Netflix?! PS+?! :dead: and If i remember correctly since you wanna mention;

PS2 online functionality launched August 2002 in NA

Xbox Live launched November 2002 in NA

and exactly what "ps2" games on ps+ are you referring to?

sOU6Nfy.jpg

that was the list for july...not one ps2 game on there.

And back to features, lets talk about how the 360 held back almost every multi-plat game due to use of dvds instead of the superior bluray. How they HD DVD utterly failed and left people out of $200...How is sony trying to "catch up" while they are selling more units world wide? :wtf:

lol @ mentioning the ps2's online...please stop :dead: