Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
LOL no it doesn't if you are trying to push it as a next-gen game.

I am still checking for Ryse at launch, but it started development on the 360 and it shows. It's been made a little prettier, but not a game that is going to wow people with the visuals.

:stopitslime:

Which is precisely why people at e3/gamescom have been "wowed" by the graphics of the game.

http://techland.time.com/2013/06/17...lide/best-next-gen-graphics-ryse-son-of-rome/

http://www.examiner.com/article/e3-2013-spotlight-ryse-son-of-rome-launching-on-the-xbox-one

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah I know. It's cool though. Do you :cheers:
Nah I keep it 100% facts. Ryse is not a graphically impressive game to me.

You guys falling for PR spin is nothing new. What's next a future xbox firmware update will allow direct access to the bios so you can overclock the ram, gpu, and cpu to get close to PS4 speeds?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

You guys falling for PR spin is nothing new. What's next a future xbox firmware update will allow direct access to the bios so you can overclock the ram, gpu, and cpu to get close to PS4 speeds?

:lolbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yup but knack looks amazing :lawd:

Yup cause Sony doesn't even have PR they just give it to you straight up every time:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
but let @PS4 tell it, that was supposed to be one of xbone's amazing nextclusives :wow:
The only people who say it isn't is sony fanboys. You clowns universally now say the best looking game looks like shyt :umad:
LOL no it doesn't if you are trying to push it as a next-gen game.

I am still checking for Ryse at launch, but it started development on the 360 and it shows. It's been made a little prettier, but not a game that is going to wow people with the visuals.
Nice unbiased moderating here. He says it started as a 360 game and it shows, yet its the best looking next gen game by far right now :what:
A 3cept seen a glitch in a early alpha build and now the gameplay is broken? Ok...
some bullshyt they made up. which is funny cus on pre-dominately white forums, they call sony fanboys "sonyggers"
So even the white forums don't respect 3cepts who accept racism, embrace it, and will even c00n for it :wow: You should see how Japan does Blackface, its big business over there (Tru Story)
I guess I'm just used to higher quality visuals.
Yep, you not being a fanboy who hops from stanning sony, then when that doesn't work you go "but I'm a PC gamer" while you post furiously in CONSOLE threads :snoop:
watch knack probably turn out to be one of the higher ranked next gen games
If you actually had games to look forward to, you wouldn't even be thinking of shyt like this :laff:
Kameo was a very decent game, but was overlooked because other games looked more appealing
That will be the fate of Knack whether its a decent game or not. If I had the choice to get Knack or Ryse?
Well, if you went to the movies which would you rather watch? Ryse or Knack?
The same obviously would be applied to the videogame version as well.

SO THE TRUTH IS :uFURIOUS: :umad: