Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
My god Sony Stans are some the most dense ass people in the world!!!! Look buddy their is a difference in posting a article from a site or dev. I post those to DISCUSS not to proclaim as anything as true or untrue. Or who has better numbers. Sony Stans are the only obsessed with numbers because as of now thats all you have. I guess that expected since as of now X1 has more desirable games for launch.

As of now I got both systems preordered. I want both to do well. But Sony Stans are stating to make me not want to be apart of y'alls team.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
My god Sony Stans are some the most dense ass people in the world!!!! Look buddy their is a difference in posting a article from a site or dev. I post those to DISCUSS not to proclaim as anything as true or untrue. Or who has better numbers. Sony Stans are the only obsessed with numbers because as of now thats all you have. I guess that expected since as of now X1 has more desirable games for launch.

As of now I got both systems preordered. I want both to do well. But Sony Stans are stating to make me not want to be apart of y'alls team.

you:

Sorry to correct you, but the PS3 nor the 360 won in console sales. At best their tied in 2nd place for consoles sales. In software sales where the money is really made the 360 comes out on top by far. No hating just facts.

and the fact that you posted the thread means you shared the interest in that thought process..

you still have not explained why the xb1 is better than the ps4 and...sales or all we have. what benefits make the xb1 better than the ps4? in your words.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Sell
the review are close even on metacritics. you cant take reviews serious due to microsoft moneyhatin. also they are 2 different type of racing games. one is a real simulation and one is arcade.

Well they are both promoted as similar games, either way. I don't hate gt, it's one of my favorite all time series with gt2 being in my top 5 racing games ever but I just wasnt feeling the last 2 games in the series like I felt forza. Im not going to disrespect your opinion because that's exactly what it is. It's just not a strong argument to bring up sales especially when games like cod, madden, sell millions. Hell, kinect adventures sold something like 20 million copies. Games like that sell millions and we all know how those games are. I know you dont think kinect adventures is better than bioshock, or last of us or red dead redemption right?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
you:

Sorry to correct you, but the PS3 nor the 360 won in console sales. At best their tied in 2nd place for consoles sales. In software sales where the money is really made the 360 comes out on top by far. No hating just facts.

and the fact that you posted the thread means you shared the interest in that thought process..

you still have not explained why the xb1 is better than the ps4 and...sales or all we have. what benefits make the xb1 better than the ps4? in your words.
That a response to a post, and I stand by what I said. You call your self trying to pull old post to prove a point but you are not proving anything. But at this point it's painfully obvious no matter what anybody says you have your mind made up. Which is fine. But don't try to lie and twist facts to fit your agenda. I don't have to lie or twist anything. This is the last time I will respond to this post. Good Night.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
and then you set up troll threads to bring people in to defend them and dont really state any facts or advantages for claim that you make besides sales.

for example: you.
Lol how naive you are. HD-dvd was not their shyt. It was toshiba's shyt. And to this day Sony had to sell their soul (PS3) and profits to win that war. Dare I say if HD-dvd had won it would have fared better than Blu-ray ever did.

not once did you bring facts besides your opinion and you alway try to be this holy art thoul dude that shyt on people that bring facts to support their system. you call them stans, sony brigade, etc but never bring any facts to the table to support your obvious console besides numbers or support another person who bring up numbers or specs.

so, let me hear you explain why the xb1 is better than the ps4.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
That a response to a post, and I stand by what I said. You call your self trying to pull old post to prove a point but you are not proving anything. But at this point it's painfully obvious no matter what anybody says you have your mind made up. Which is fine. But don't try to lie and twist facts to fit your agenda. I don't have to lie or twist anything. This is the last time I will respond to this post. Good Night.
but the response you made enquired you to bring numbers to the argument when throughout this thread you said numbers didn’t mean shyt.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
and then you set up troll threads to bring people in to defend them and dont really state any facts or advantages for claim that you make besides sales.

for example: you.
Lol how naive you are. HD-dvd was not their shyt. It was toshiba's shyt. And to this day Sony had to sell their soul (PS3) and profits to win that war. Dare I say if HD-dvd had won it would have fared better than Blu-ray ever did.

not once did you bring facts besides your opinion and you alway try to be this holy art thoul dude that shyt on people that bring facts to support their system. you call them stans, sony brigade, etc but never bring any facts to the table to support your obvious console besides numbers or support another person who bring up numbers or specs.

so, let me hear you explain why the xb1 is better than the ps4.
....................................................................................................................read my last post:comeon:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Sell

Well they are both promoted as similar games, either way. I don't hate gt, it's one of my favorite all time series with gt2 being in my top 5 racing games ever but I just wasnt feeling the last 2 games in the series like I felt forza. Im not going to disrespect your opinion because that's exactly what it is. It's just not a strong argument to bring up sales especially when games like cod, madden, sell millions. Hell, kinect adventures sold something like 20 million copies. Games like that sell millions and we all know how those games are. I know you dont think kinect adventures is better than bioshock, or last of us or red dead redemption right?
if not sales. bring up why besides your opinion.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
if not sales. bring up why besides your opinion.

Consensus breh. Sales can be an indicator of what's popular, not necessarily whats better. I'm not a stan of either system so I can admit one may have advantages over the other. GT isn't one of them. Besides metacritic is a compilation of pretty much all major publications they can't doctor those reviews nor can they doctor that aggregate score. But I can't convince you that forza is better, but I bet if you play it and really get into it you will change your mind. That's pretty much all I can recommend to you.

teacher

All Star
Daps
lmao@ the 10 page thread derailment...ya niccas spanish train conductors? :russ:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ok well you let metacritic dictate your opinion and ill let playing games dictate mine. SIT!

I like to get applicable experiences out of certain games. I dont play racing games for the fukk of it unlessits a game like Burnout. I dont play part time simulators like forza. Half breed simulator Stop it.
You obviously never played forza if you are calling it arcade, so your opinion on what's better holds no weight.

Lol Forza arcade, turn them assist of brehs and tell me that shyt is arcade. This nikka never played forza and it is obvious to anybody who has by how he talks about it at least @Fatboi1 said he didnt play it, so its easy to see that he gets his opinions from sales and the fact that he enjoys GT which is understandable, but this nigaa is gonna sit here after reading some fan blog, and try to shyt on forza, acting like he knows what the fukk its about. It's like somebody who has never tasted chocolate ice cream argue that vanilla is better. nikka sit down and shut the fukk up.

Last edited: