Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
ku-xlarge.jpg

end of that discussion.

numbers dont lie, nikka.

edit: why does the forum censor the word nigga

[
NN9jOxu.png

hBGtY7L.png
]

Numbers don't lie brehs, end of that discussion

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
The consumers voice is the loudest, not a critic and in that regard, THE NUMBERS DONT LIE. Stop it.

thats funny because the critics AND the consumers (the user score on the right) all said Forza was better :russ:

Or we can just go by your lack of logic and automatically crown call of duty and Madden the best games every year because they are the one's that sell the most :leon:

This thread is becoming a Playstanley slaughter

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
thats funny because the critics AND the consumers (the user score on the right) all said Forza was better :russ:

Or we can just go by your lack of logic and automatically crown call of duty and Madden the best games every year because they are the one's that sell the most :leon:

This thread is becoming a Playstanley slaughter
Obviously the 5-6 plus million people more that bought GT didnt feel the need to weigh in. Xbots have alot more invested in trying to convince people their exclusives are better. The numbers just dont show it though. Sorry.

Forza is a good racing game its just that, if you're looking for a game with realistic physics, something that is a better reflection on reality, its the wrong game to play. But its cool for what it is, an arcade game.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
why does the forum censor the

nah but gt is higher quality game and the sales support that fact
I'll give you the sales but the other is subjective at best.

Whats your gamertag on psn and xbox?
receipts.gif

Who i most? You? Because most people did not buy Forza. :skip: Stop it.
My gamertag should be in my profile if you rly want to see, I have 2 gamertags on each system. Im not going to lie and say gt is trash bc it's not but it hasn't been the same since gt3. I generally love most ps exclusives but gt isn't one of them. To me it has some catching up to do to reach forza.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obviously the 5-6 plus million people more that bought GT didnt feel the need to weigh in. Xbots have alot more invested in trying to convince people their exclusives are better. The numbers just dont show it though. Sorry.

Forza is a good racing game its just that, if you're looking for a game with realistic physics, something that is a better reflection on reality, its the wrong game to play. But its cool for what it is, an arcade game.
:dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'll give you the sales but the other is subjective at best.

My gamertag should be in my profile if you rly want to see, I have 2 gamertags on each system. Im not going to lie and say gt is trash bc it's not but it hasn't been the same since gt3. I generally love most ps exclusives but gt isn't one of them. To me it has some catching up to do to reach forza.
I dont see them, what are they.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

But the people who did choose to weigh in rated it lower than Forza :leon:

Should I value the opinion of people who are paid to review videogames or a playstanley on an internet forum, friend

Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 the greatest of all time because it sold the most, friend? You must think so, or else it defeats your whole argument, :jawalrus:

You also must agree that the Wii was a better system than the PS3 and Xbox 360, because it sold more?

You stans are making this much too easy, it almost isn't fun anymore

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But the people who did choose to weigh in rated it lower than Forza :leon:

Should I value the opinion of people who are paid to review videogames or a playstanley on an internet forum, friend

Is Call of Duty Black Ops 2 the greatest of all time because it sold the most, friend? You must think so, or else it defeats your whole argument, :jawalrus:

You also must agree that the Wii was a better system than the PS3 and Xbox 360, because it sold more

You stans are making this much too easy, it almost isn't fun anymore
Depends on what you want to get out of it. If im looking for the best simulator i look at Gran Turismo. A game that can actually prepare me for reality and give me the ability to race against pros.

If i want mindless fun i play Forza with its forgiving physics.

These things play a big part in fun factor. How accessible it is to casual gamers. Not the hardcore. People like you not Elite gamers like me. :ld: