Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Pre-orders are not a good judge on how a system will do over the lifetime sales. Only us Gaming "nerds" Pre-order. most of the the public wait until they launch to buy.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
The system cost too much for Americans and it came out a year later. No one was willing to wait a year to play next gen titles.

This gen, Xbox is getting slaughtered in preorders in America now sit.

How are these mythical "pre-order numbers" gonna benefit Sony when X1 outships PS4 3-1 and Sony therefore gets outsold in every single way imaginable by consoles moved and software???

Pre-Order numbers- the only numbers that don't mean shyt at console launches when everything get's sold out regardless.

Once Kinect 2 is established to be the game changer we already know it will be by the mainstream.... PS4 is getting outsold regardless, price difference or not, systems available or not

literally the only thing Playstation 4 will *possibly* do better than XWon YEARS down the road is have marginally better graphics, and not even this is guaranteed. Let your heart guide you not some Japanese man in a business suit who cares more about getting revenge for World War 2 than making entertainment systems

• Dap

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How are these mythical "pre-order numbers" gonna benefit Sony when X1 outships PS4 3-1 and Sony therefore gets outsold in every single way imaginable by consoles moved and software???

Pre-Order numbers- the only numbers that don't mean shyt at console launches when everything get's sold out regardless.

Once Kinect 2 is established to be the game changer we already know it will be by the mainstream.... PS4 is getting outsold regardless, price difference or not, systems available or not

literally the only thing Playstation 4 will *possibly* do better than XWon YEARS down the road is have marginally better graphics, and not even this is guaranteed. Let your heart guide you not some Japanese man in a business suit who cares more about getting revenge for World War 2 than making entertainment systems
Well it will help because one product will be in the home of consumers while the other, xbox one, will be sitting on shelves helping keep the place clean by collecting DUST!

• Dap

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Well it will help because one product will be in the home of consumers while the other, xbox one, will be sitting on shelves helping keep the place clean by collecting DUST!
@O RLY don't argue with the village idiot.

• Dap

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

You're much older than me you know how this goes. All systems will sell out at launch like they ALWAYS do. Only thing is, Sony in a rush to sloppily put their system together and not get blown out the water like they did with PS3, gets outshipped 3 to 1. Therefore more than double XWon systems get sold at launch than PS4's. Kinect 2.0 which is now in more than twice the homes as PS4 takes off as the future of entertainment (Kinect 1.0 is the fastest selling electronic device of all time incase you forgot)

Sony loses another generation before it even starts. Coli Playstanleys off themselves, but not before O RLY collects their tears and coli cash

• Dap

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're much older than me you know how this goes. All systems will sell out at launch like they ALWAYS do. Only thing is, Sony in a rush to sloppily put their system together and not get blown out the water like they did with PS3, gets outshipped 3 to 1. Therefore more than double XWon systems get sold at launch than PS4's. Kinect 2.0 which is now in more than twice the homes as PS4 takes off as the future of entertainment (Kinect 1.0 is the fastest selling electronic device of all time incase you forgot)

Sony loses another generation before it even starts. Coli Playstanleys off themselves, but not before O RLY collects their tears and coli cash

images

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Alright. Enough is enough...Lets put up some coli cash. Enough of the bullshyt. If you can't see the dikkery Microsoft is pulling, I don't know what else to tell you. What you wanna bet on? That the PS4 will outsell the Xbox 1 (I still fukking hate that name)? Or that people will be more satisfied with their purchase? Either way I'm MORE than willing to put the coli cash up. If you are willing to put your money on silly ass Kintec I'm willing to take it. They tried to give us Fable 3 for GODSAKE!!! FABLE 3!!!!
Xbox One will be established immediately that its the better console. People will be more satisfied with their purchase.
And the wager? 1 MILLION DOLLARS :blessed:
Every week I'd have BK garnish your wages like child support. I might even pull a D.Wade baby mizzle move. You that bout it sucka :yeshrug:
Lol @ ps4 saying we don't know about the games

Uhh I'm pretty sure kill zone & infamous are games

Kill zone will hold me till early next year till infamous drops so like I said, ill know ill be on the PS4 more
Uhh, I'm pretty sure you smokin on something. It appears to be crack rocks. Which Killzone game are you playing right now :popcorn:
@PS4 blah blah blah, TLOU hack video, blah blah, hacked sony video xbone win right?? Formulaic as hell.
2a0hqgo.jpg

The system cost too much for Americans and it came out a year later. No one was willing to wait a year to play next gen titles.

This gen, Xbox is getting slaughtered in preorders in America now sit.
Xbox getting slaughtered in the preorders you say? You using Chris Broussard or Treemont Hustlebackwards sources :heh:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
post your pic, we can make a thread in TLR and see who gets more votes for being better looking...

like i said, you dont know me...i never contemplated suicide, or complained on the coli about anything...meanwhile you're a chink nerd that pays for homeless p*ssy with playstations.....stay in your lane

lol @ this fukking fakkit catching feelings cuz i disrespected the only device capable of getting him some ass
:umad: bytch. bring your troll ass back to the ladies room where you belong. you are way out of your element in here going by your weak ass flawed logics. i got ass due to PlayStation years ago. shorty broke me off and showed me the ways of a freak. now i'm married to a great women and i have a son. life changed a lot in 3 years since that thread. ohh...yeah..you wouldn’t know cause you still doing the same ol stuff like not getting ass, and making a mockery of your reptilian looks to gain fiends cause people feel sorry for your ass. may you didnt make that thread but i remember your threads on sohh talking how you too ugly to get ass..straight comedy...i see no reason to share my picture to a bunch of males like you do....but you need to be more confident in yourself, breh on the realll..if you want p*ssy..

Last edited:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Why would you be all happy if that was true? You seem highly upset over something he said for you to utter such a thing. Girls and well people in general wouldn't gravitate to such an angry virgin like you right now. WE all know you are most likely a ladies man, your shining personality shows in most of your post :manny:
im not upset at all breh..i always been this way. you should know more than anybody else that its my posting style. dont let a smiley dictate a persons feeling online cause you will get confused, breh..nothing personal..im just having fun like everyone else..i just happen to have an aggressive post style. if feelings were hurt..then he needs to tell me that.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
im not upset at all breh..i always been this way. you should know more than anybody else that its my posting style. dont let a smiley dictate a persons feeling online cause you will get confused, breh..nothing personal..im just having fun like everyone else..i just happen to have an aggressive post style. if feelings were hurt..then he needs to tell me that.
You don't have an aggressive posting style. Well, I guess you do. But its more like you get slapped around alot so you aggressively defend yourself
I'm just laughing at you avoiding the whole pic thing again like you always do. I hope you not a mutant bruh :manny:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
You don't have an aggressive posting style. Well, I guess you do. But its more like you get slapped around alot so you aggressively defend yourself
I'm just laughing at you avoiding the whole pic thing again like you always do. I hope you not a mutant bruh :manny:
what pic thing? nah im not a mutant. i dont sleep on sewage drench bedding..anyways, i won most of my arguements with facts, statistics, and common sense..throw in a little insult in there too..nothing wrong with that..not as wrong as abandoning your kids to post online like someone i know.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
what pic thing? nah im not a mutant. i dont sleep on sewage drench bedding..anyways, i won most of my arguements with facts, statistics, and common sense..throw in a little insult in there too..nothing wrong with that..not as wrong as abandoning your kids to post online like someone i know.
Bruh, you not insulting me. Any idiot can say mattress, its just sad you think that qualifies as a retort. So against me you've won zero arguments.
As of right now, your a mutant scared to show yourself. But its okay, I wouldn't be like these other heathens laughing at you like if thats whats up
I can't believe you right now are abandoning your child. You gonna sleep all day while your lady takes care of your son? I see you Larry Bird San

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Bruh, you not insulting me. Any idiot can say mattress, its just sad you think that qualifies as a retort. So against me you've won zero arguments.
As of right now, your a mutant scared to show yourself. But its okay, I wouldn't be like these other heathens laughing at you like if thats whats up
I can't believe you right now are abandoning your child. You gonna sleep all day while your lady takes care of your son? I see you Larry Bird San
my child sleeps on a clean mattress that we bought 3 months ago from the furniture store brand new never used. clean. no stains. i am on my computer desk while my wife is sleeping next to my child on the bed to my left. during the day when im not working, im doing my duty as a father and duty as a husband unlike someone i know. thats why i post at night or early in the morning when they are asleep depending on my schedule.

as for arguments- i don't think you won against anybody in reality. but yeah you probably won in the realm of your own obsessed crazy lack of a father figure mind.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
my child sleeps on a clean mattress that we bought 3 months ago from the furniture store brand new never used. clean. no stains. i am on my computer desk while my wife is sleeping next to my child on the bed to my left. during the day when im not working, im doing my duty as a father and duty as a husband unlike someone i know. thats why i post at night or early in the morning when they are asleep depending on my schedule.

as for arguments- i don't think you won against anybody in reality. but yeah you probably won in the realm of your own obsessed crazy lack of a father figure mind.
Look at your lame ass post bruh. "I got some clean sheets, and I'm a good father/husband while I post all night unlike you" :laff:
You don't know me, you just like repeating lies in hopes that makes you feel better about your miserable situation.
I couldn't tell you if you was a terrible father or how your kids living, cuz I don't know you. What I do know is you scared to show yourself
So its more than likely you a mutant :umad:

*Dusts off half eaten sandwich* :ehh: