Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Live stole from Sega Channel and Steam though..... :mjpls:

sure, but the reason xbox live revolutionized online gaming and is the premier online gaming network today is because it brought all these features together seamlessly ON A CONSOLE, on a consistent network, as well as adding a bunch of features that psn STILL doesnt have...

that's all i was trying to say in regards to online play, i dont know how or why these dense ass nikkas keep rambling about PS2's piece of shyt modem and motherfukking Xfire...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
sure, but the reason xbox live revolutionized online gaming and is the premier online gaming network today is because it brought all these features together seamlessly, on a consistent network, as well as adding a bunch of features that psn STILL doesnt have....

that's all i was trying to say in regards to online play, i dont know how or why these dense ass nikkas keep rambling about PS2's piece of shyt modem and motherfukking Xfire...

Dunno about "consistent network" when 95% of online games are peer 2 peer though....but Live def was took shyt to another level on CONSOLES. Only a fool can deny that.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
MS fault for that shyt. If mufukkaz are crazy enough to pay for it, charge em!!! :to:

No year headstart and cheap price this time either ( :scusthov: @ blowing a 9 million lead... :heh: )

But PS Plus makes our shyt >>>>>>>>>>>>>

MS giving nikkaz struggle games for free, we eating smorgasbords and shyt on the Blue Side with PS Plus. :win:

If you want sony to survive financially then charging for psn is the most obvious way to do it. It's the biggest reason why ms makes so much money year after year and sony can barely make a profit. They should have done it all last gen tbh. Even though most of us would have hated it, it's necessary.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Playstanleys on SPIN MODE ORANGE RIGHT NOW

They're talking about PS2's piece of shyt network adapter and Steam games now :laff:

Still trying to argue that a game that was universally rated as inferior to Forza is better because some Asiaman in Hong Kong won some GT sponsored event and got a Sony branded Trophy

Now they're trying to convince themselves Sony hasn't been reduced to stealing XBOX concepts and forced to play catchup for going on 2 generations now :usure:

They might have to put this thread in the rafters, I made the Playstanleys finally lose their fukking minds :russ:

When XWon buries PS4 this holiday season I seriously might have charges pressed on me for some of these fools offing themselves

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you want sony to survive financially then charging for psn is the most obvious way to do it. It's the biggest reason why ms makes so much money year after year and sony can barely make a profit. They should have done it all last gen tbh. Even though most of us would have hated it, it's necessary.

Coming from PCs in college playing online for free, it disgusted me that MS was charging for online multiplayer. But any company would be foolish to not consider charging now that people have shown that they are willing to pay for it. Give em an inch, they take a mile, and that's what MS (and now Sony) did/are gonna do.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The insecurity here is just talking to me.

Sony won 3 generations in a row. 2 being the least powerful console of the 3 and the PS3 only showed that it was better than the 360 in terms of performance in first party games. First party games that were much better than what was found on the 360.

I'll let y'all go on for a couple more pages of irrelevant BS at this point. The specs are out, the prices are out, the buzz as to what has been pre-ordered more is out. There is nothing else to talk about until the consoles actually come out.
Which first party games is better is an opinion, not fact. What is fact is xbox exclusives have sold MUCH BETTER than PS3 exclusives.
So gamers for the most part don't agree with your opinion. Does that anger you? Yes, because your post talked like if it was the other way around.
Which thus shows intelligent folk that you sir, are the one who is exhibiting insecurity issues :ufdup:
This threads creation is a valid "observation" of this forum and how some of its members conduct themselves. WITH YOUR DUMBASS INCLUDED :wow:

You probably thought you said something prolific there huh man :umad:
Coming from PCs in college playing online for free, it disgusted me that MS was charging for online multiplayer. But any company would be foolish to not consider charging now that people have shown that they are willing to pay for it. Give em an inch, they take a mile, and that's what MS (and now Sony) did/are gonna do.
Is that what happened? Funny, I thought xbox got all these features from XBL. But I guess it was just a money grab
Your content with this
You don't mind PSN going down for months
You don't care that 77million ppl had there info stolen
You dont care that MGS Online never worked, or that LBP took a full year to work right online
You don't care that literally every AAA online game on PS3 has not worked properly at one point or another.

Just so you can save $4 a MONTH :what:

Well now you have to pay don't you :whew: but what will you be paying for? Let me guess, it doesn't matter because they gave you LBP and Infamous free years after the majority didn't buy them anyway :blessed:
Thats all you been able to say, because sony hasn't told you shyt. If I make a thread asking, I'm trolling tho :laff:

Last edited:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
why is this random chink on my dikk? aint you the gook from sohh that gave a homeless girl a ps3 to run a train on her? :dead: no wonder sony means so much to you

i never said anything about online being the only thing that matters...maybe if your simple ass read the posts instead of trying to derail the topic with your p*ssyhurt feelings you would see what i was speaking about...

and i've never spoken to you before on here or sohh, so stop actin like you know me fakkit
:russ: ugly looking mothefukker..didnt you contemplate suicide last year cause no girl wanted you? you pinching your own butt breh cause with the way you been complaining, you gets no butt. everyone know your ugly mug cause you make a lot of threads..fakkit.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:russ: ugly looking mothefukker..didnt you contemplate suicide last year cause no girl wanted you? you pinching your own butt breh cause with the way you been complaining, you gets no butt. everyone know your ugly mug cause you make a lot of threads..fakkit.
Why would you be all happy if that was true? You seem highly upset over something he said for you to utter such a thing. Girls and well people in general wouldn't gravitate to such an angry virgin like you right now. WE all know you are most likely a ladies man, your shining personality shows in most of your post :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I swear Court posts the same TLOU video as if people are going to watch it and be like " :ohhh: fukk THIS shyt I'M SELLING MY PS3 AND BUYING A 360 NOW fukk THAT!!"

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:snoop: I swear Court posts the same TLOU video as if people are going to watch it and be like " :ohhh: fukk THIS shyt I'M SELLING MY PS3 AND BUYING A 360 NOW fukk THAT!!"
Depends what position you are in life. If you struggling then no. If you got bread, then yeah. Why would anybody wanna deal with that in all games that are popular
You gonna get GTA5? Good luck with that :bryan:

But if you don't like the same video, I can post new ones too

Same glitches every naughtydawg game this gen has had

And like this threads title suggest, you don't seem to care about non of that. You just want to be able to say "Man, that looked great"
Man, you look like a dumbass (but you still my boy)