Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
The system cost too much for Americans and it came out a year later. No one was willing to wait a year to play next gen titles.

This gen, Xbox is getting slaughtered in preorders in America now sit.
now sit? Bruh the gen hasn't started yet and has a long way to go. Besides, my original comment was how did sony win 3 gens in a row when CLEARLY this gen Sony lost way too much market share AND the xbox was the lead console for games. This coming gen Sony def has a advantage. Sony stans always quick to get their panties in a bunch. Fanboys Lose in the end always, loyal to a brand that will never be loyal to you.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Xbox One will be established immediately that its the better console. People will be more satisfied with their purchase.
And the wager? 1 MILLION DOLLARS :blessed:

one-million-dollars-o.gif
With that money I would by you a hundred Xbox ones!!!..........................................................

without the KINECTS!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.-Evil-The-Gang-Laugh-Hysterically-In-Austin-Powers.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
one-million-dollars-o.gif
With that money I would by you a hundred Xbox ones!!!..........................................................

without the KINECTS!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.-Evil-The-Gang-Laugh-Hysterically-In-Austin-Powers.gif
All I see is some side talk, One Million Dollars is what I'm willing to go up to. You seem a little, dare I say... SHOOK LIKE A B.Yatch? :leon:
Once I start throwing out the BIG BREAD you all like
austin-powers-steamroller-o.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wow, who doesnt like hot graphics. What a bizarre thread, friends. :sitdown: If i want gameplay and low graphics ill play angry birds. If i want epic AAA titles i buy a PS4. Simple mathematics.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I don't get this thread, and I'm not reading all 16 pages to see if somebody mentioned this but...

1) isn't having the best graphics a good thing?

2) isn't this the exact same thing that MS fanboys were boasting about when the OG Xbox had the graphical advantage over the PS2?

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get this thread, and I'm not reading all 16 pages to see if somebody mentioned this but...

1) isn't having the bet graphics a good thing?

2) isn't this the exact same thing that MS fanboys were boasting about when the OG Xbox had the graphical advantage over the PS2?

No. This is only true when it applies to the Xbox. Otherwise, it is pure fanboyism and is completely irrelevant to the quality of the games and the gaming experience.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No. This is only true when it applies to the Xbox. Otherwise, it is pure fanboyism and is completely irrelevant to the quality of the games and the gaming experience.

I don't think anyone has said graphics are irrelevant.

Point is there are plenty of other (arguably) more important things to talk about when it comes to games, but since Sony has a perceived advantage in graphics right now, Sony fans act as though graphics are all that matters and they profusely overrate the graphic quality of playstation games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

1) isn't having the bet graphics a good thing?

1.) If there was a clear difference then sure. Is there? According to early specs it would seem like the PS4 has the advantage. But that is not based on real world calculations which is all that really matters. The PS3 spec wise killed the xbox, but in real world scenarios the xbox killed the pS3 in graphics more times than not
Then sony caught up about 2yrs ago and games been equal on the multiplat front. The sony exclusives (not all of them) basicaly Killzone and Killzone only looked great because of the budget and time (6yrs) to make the game. Just like a Hollywood movie, bigger budget = more action set pieces/etc. Uncharted was another game that was well planned and funded. Nothing wrong with that, it just is what it is. But only Killzone 2/3 reached a graphic benchmark that was worth admiring. Crysis did that as well, but since its on xbox as well, those same fanboys don't want to acknowledge the truth.

2.) The Xbox actually had a crucial graphical advantage over PS2, thats not what is happening here. Xbox also had XBL while PS2 didn't even have a PSN
So online games suffered crucially, games like Splinter Cell online were different games completely on PS2 compared to the xbox versions (FACT)
That game is probably the sole reason why I was convinced that PS3 would fail, because of the XBL factor. You taking that fact and applying it now makes me suspect you still a lil salty over it? Why talk about fanboys from 2gens ago :heh:

LotusBuddha

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
California
Why is there even a competition about Sony vs Microsoft in graphics? :yeshrug: Why is there so much strife on this bullshyt? :snoop: This is why fantastic games are a rarity now a days.:comeon: So much concern on seeing every strand of hair instead of a deep plot or a crazy psychological thriller. And besides, we all know who the real winner in graphics are.

That's right nikkas, PC graphics takes a shyt on all y'all petty console wars. :umad:

PC > Consoles in every way, undeniably proven time and time again, don't even bother trying to prove me wrong. :mjpls:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
All I see is some side talk, One Million Dollars is what I'm willing to go up to. You seem a little, dare I say... SHOOK LIKE A B.Yatch? :leon:
Once I start throwing out the BIG BREAD you all like
austin-powers-steamroller-o.gif

Shook? Its just I doubt YOU have a million dollars, so I didn't want to go there, because the rest of us usually only bet 15,000.

You:
tumblr_ma85hsMwfq1qi0ew2o1_500.gif
AKA Baby Dollas

Me:
sheik-o.gif

Bathin yo beeeaaootch in cash. You and your Xbox One got her ridin in a Rav 4. Don't forget your Kintec! Open up the betting! I'm willing to put up the coli cash! fukk it!