Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
It all makes sense now.

aqm2zyY_460s_v2.jpg

They do use the lowest bidder. Damn Government.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just realized how stupid this thread is.. How can PS "stans" be graphic whores when Xbot stans stay trying to point out the minuscule differences between multiplat games? This gen damn near every topic would get derailed by some idiots who wanted to prove that the Xbox 360 version of a game had smoother anti aliasing on John Marston's shoulder or the other myriad games. YOU GUYS are the ones who care more.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I just realized how stupid this thread is.. How can PS "stans" be graphic whores when Xbot stans stay trying to point out the minuscule differences between multiplat games? This gen damn near every topic would get derailed by some idiots who wanted to prove that the Xbox 360 version of a game had smoother anti aliasing on John Marston's shoulder or the other myriad games. YOU GUYS are the ones who care more.

Nah. That comes from y'all always talking about how much more powerful the ps3 is than the Xbox.

And it's funny that your pointing out your own hyprocracy here, because all this gen y'all claimed to not care that multiplats performed better on Xbox, but now since y'all see the specs for x1/ps4 y'all keep talmbout how multiplats are gonna look better on ps4:beli:

And on too of all that "better graphics" is a PC exusive so it's laughable that that's all you stans have to hang your hat on:pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. That comes from y'all always talking about how much more powerful the ps3 is than the Xbox.

And it's funny that your pointing out your own hyprocracy here, because all this gen y'all claimed to not care that multiplats performed better on Xbox, but now since y'all see the specs for x1/ps4 y'all keep talmbout how multiplats are gonna look better on ps4:beli:

And on too of all that "better graphics" is a PC exusive so it's laughable that that's all you stans have to hang your hat on:pachaha:
The PS3 exclusive games had graphics that were light years ahead of what was possible on the 360. You can try to refute that but the games are out, you can play them and if you think not then you are deluding yourself.

As for your second point, the credence that PS4 multiplats will look/perform better than the Xbone versions comes from the fact that the two systems are built very similarly(I do not mean they are similar exactly in power) and just basing that off of common sense. I'm sure when the PS2, GC and Xbox were out it didn't take a genius to figure out that Xbox and GC multiplats(lol) would look and perform better which was almost always the case.
Why should that change now especially when they are made using the same architecture?

Oh wait this is the part where you claim it's all rumors and nothing is finalized right ? :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The PS3 exclusive games had graphics that were light years ahead of what was possible on the 360. You can try to refute that but the games are out, you can play them and if you think not then you are deluding yourself.
That's a lie that y'all keep telling, there were plenty of games on 360 that rivaled the best looking games on ps3. I've proven this to you time and time again, but you keep promoting this lie.

As for your second point, the credence that PS4 multiplats will look/perform better than the Xbone versions comes from the fact that the two systems are built very similarly(I do not mean they are similar exactly in power) and just basing that off of common sense. I'm sure when the PS2, GC and Xbox were out it didn't take a genius to figure out that Xbox and GC multiplats(lol) would look and perform better which was almost always the case.
Why should that change now especially when they are made using the same architecture?

Oh wait this is the part where you claim it's all rumors and nothing is finalized right ? :skip:
fukk all that "credence" shyt you talking. Look at the games, and listen to what devs are telling you. The systems are very close and as of now the games look better on Xbox :ufdup:

Oh wait this is the part when you tell me "wait till next year" right?:skip:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a lie that y'all keep telling, there were plenty of games on 360 that rivaled the best looking games on ps3. I've proven this to you time and time again, but you keep promoting this lie.
What games on 360 are seeing Uncharted 3, TLOU, God of War 3/Ascension, Heavy Rain etc? Gears of War 3 looks great but compared to UC3?? Nah....

fukk all that "credence" shyt you talking. Look at the games, and listen to what devs are telling you. The systems are very close and as of now the games look better on Xbox :ufdup:

Oh wait this is the part when you tell me "wait till next year" right?:skip:[/quote]
Games look better on Xbox?? Ryse looks better than Infamous Second son??
Killer Instinct looks better than _______________????
What about BF4?? Oh wait that was running on a PC right??

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what xbox exclusive rivals ps3 exclusives in terms of graphics?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What games on 360 are seeing Uncharted 3, TLOU, God of War 3/Ascension, Heavy Rain etc? Gears of War 3 looks great but compared to UC3?? Nah....
Crysis 2 and 3 looked better. Gears was comparable just a different art style. Forza is always one of the best looking games on any platform.

You are comparing apples to oranges there is no game on Xbox that uses a comparable engine/art style to uncharted, but there are plenty of games that look amazing in their own context.

What is evident is that ps3 exclusives didn't "blow xbox out of the water" even if your opinion is tht they looked better.

Games look better on Xbox?? Ryse looks better than Infamous Second son??
Yes it definitely does from a pure graphics standpoint.

Killer Instinct looks better than _______________????
Knack :umad:
What about BF4?? Oh wait that was running on a PC right??
Forza wasn't :ahh:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Crysis 2 and 3 looked better. Gears was comparable just a different art style. Forza is always one of the best looking games on any platform.

You are comparing apples to oranges there is no game on Xbox that uses a comparable engine/art style to uncharted, but there are plenty of games that look amazing in their own context.

What is evident is that ps3 exclusives didn't "blow xbox out of the water" even if your opinion is tht they looked better.

Yes it definitely does from a pure graphics standpoint.

Knack :umad:

Forza wasn't :ahh:
Everything you said will be discredit as Xbots nonsense. Why do you even try?