Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I see the Sony Brigade has new meat to chop on. :mjpls: If you have not figured it out by now, you cant win this argument. They are like arguing with females, you bring logic and discourse to the the discussion and they will bring deflection and outright lies to prove their point, So its lose, lose situation. Let them have the falsely made utopia because the proof is in the pudding. In reality their system of choice has no new info out so they have to shyt on the obviously more interesting console. :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:russ: ugly looking mothefukker..didnt you contemplate suicide last year cause no girl wanted you? you pinching your own butt breh cause with the way you been complaining, you gets no butt. everyone know your ugly mug cause you make a lot of threads..fakkit.

post your pic, we can make a thread in TLR and see who gets more votes for being better looking...

like i said, you dont know me...i never contemplated suicide, or complained on the coli about anything...meanwhile you're a chink nerd that pays for homeless p*ssy with playstations.....stay in your lane

lol @ this fukking fakkit catching feelings cuz i disrespected the only device capable of getting him some ass

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Lets see how you spin microsoft losing their market share to sony this gen.
Spin a gen that hasn't officially started yet? Word? That'll take some work I'll see what I can come up with. In the meantime people have to live with the fact that nintendo for better or for worse cleaned up, Xbox with a faulty system beat Sony in the states, and Sony had one of the worst launches ever. With that said the ps4 is looking mighty promising. Can't wait to cop.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm looking forward to the PS4 for a couple of reasons.

1. I'm tired of Microsoft. I don't know what the fukk happened over there, but they became flabby and sick over the past six months. It's like they have been milking what is most profitable without much innovation.

2. The PS4 looks promising for one simple reason. They are not being a$$holes anymore, like Microsoft is turning into. They have admittedly gone out and listened to the industry and made improvement without trying to force some dumb ass Kintec on the consumer. Improved on their weaknesses.

3. The American media isn't saying anything BAD about the PS4. You might have heard stories about Xbox shipping 3:1 or some other bullshyt in the media or definitely from investor-owned fluff houses. Bullshyt terms like "casual gamer" or better entertainment center come out when they know the Xbox One is going to be subpar. They are nervous and the PR nightmares haven't done them any favors. Ie (She has a messed up face but she has a lot of ass)

4. Microsoft isn't the old Microsoft I grew to love. I've been Gold ever since I bought an Xbox. And they try to give me fukking Fable 3 for free?!!?!? lol

5. I guess the honeymoon is over with Microsoft, I'm willing to give Sony a try.I loved my Original Xbox 1, PSX, XBox 360 I loved my PS2, I didn't like the PS3 that much, but it looks like it is time to head back. Sorry Microsoft. But for right now, the gimmicks aren't attractive.

6. Bonus:....Price. You are telling me I'm paying an extra 100 for a system that is weaker? Ummm....

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion

1. I'm tired of Microsoft. I don't know what the fukk happened over there, but they became flabby and sick over the past six months. It's like they have been milking what is most profitable without much innovation.

2. The PS4 looks promising for one simple reason. They are not being @ssholes anymore, like Microsoft is turning into. They have admittedly gone out and listened to the industry and made improvement without trying to force some dumb ass Kintec on the consumer. Improved on their weaknesses.

3. The American media isn't saying anything BAD about the PS4. You might have heard stories about Xbox shipping 3:1 or some other bullshyt in the media or definitely from investor-owned fluff houses. Bullshyt terms like "casual gamer" or better entertainment center come out when they know the Xbox One is going to be subpar. They are nervous and the PR nightmares haven't done them any favors. Ie (She has a messed up face but she has a lot of ass)

4. Microsoft isn't the old Microsoft I grew to love. I've been Gold ever since I bought an Xbox. And they try to give me fukking Fable 3 for free?!!?!? lol

5. I guess the honeymoon is over with Microsoft, I'm willing to give Sony a try.I loved my Original Xbox 1, PSX, XBox 360 I loved my PS2, I didn't like the PS3 that much, but it looks like it is time to head back. Sorry Microsoft. But for right now, the gimmicks aren't attractive.

6. Bonus:....Price. You are telling me I'm paying an extra 100 for a system that is weaker? Ummm....
well forcing you to get a kinect anyway. im not feeling that at all

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

2. The PS4 looks promising for one simple reason. They are not being @ssholes anymore, like Microsoft is turning into. They have admittedly gone out and listened to the industry and made improvement without trying to force some dumb ass Kintec on the consumer. Improved on their weaknesses.

Damn this some real shyt though. I'm done with the Xbox after the 360 but I gotta cop an Xbox one to play with my Xbox Stan nikkas :heh:

Ima spend pretty much all of my time on the Quattro though I know this

My Xbox one catalogue will probably be just some of the big exclusives & the call of duty joints to play with my nikkas

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Damn this some real shyt though. I'm done with the Xbox after the 360 but I gotta cop an Xbox one to play with my Xbox Stan nikkas :heh:

Ima spend pretty much all of my time on the Quattro though I know this

My Xbox one catalogue will probably be just some of the big exclusives & the call of duty joints to play with my nikkas
Its amazing how you make the points for the thread starter. You have zero idea about PSN, you have zero idea about the games
But you know you'll be on it more. Just wait til they actually get games, then you won't even have to acknowledge there is competition.
You know, just like the stans that this thread is based off of :ufdup:

I'll tell you what happened to M$, they held onto there keys. XBL is safe and improving. Milking whats most profitable w/out innovation :wtf: Not even sure what the hell your talking about. Or why you'd think a company getting ready to launch a new system should be more busy on the previous system?
As for games, they been coming steady, and the deals XBL been having is nothing to complain about. I got too many AAA titles for $5/$10/$15 or free over the last 6months. If you haven't, thats on you :ufdup:
Thats nice, but the problem with your statement is the amount of bullshyt it is. They told you they listened to developers right. Guess what those developers told them? They said "We gonna be making a lot of stuff for Kinect, you might wanna get on board" Then they took it out the system so they can come in cheaper, even tho there controller is made with the camera in mind. So the PS4 is gonna have the same problem Kinect 1.0 had. Thats not listening to developers, thats being stupid. And do you think xbox doesn't always listen to developers? They didn't need to add ram, PS4 did. Developers are furious with PSN, did they listen to them? How so, tell me anything about PSN. Finally Kinect is not dumb. Stop talking about things you don't know about yet. You don't care to know, so you bash it blindly. You will eat those words bruh, I'll bet coli cash on that :yeshrug:
Xbox shipping 3:1 was from game industry international which is the place that the "industry" goes to. They don't go to Neogaf, thats where you would go.
To even be a member of that site, well, go sign up yourself. I did that years ago. When I joined, you had to be in the industry to even view that place. Now I think they let others go, but you might have to lie about some things? I can't remember. What I do know is you still haven't made a single point yet...
:russ: @ being so mad at a free game that you wanna switch sides. I guess your easily angered? Xbox doesn't have to give free games (I'll take em) but lets stop bullshytting here. Sony charges you to rent there games. Once your membership lapse, you lose those games. XBL you keep yours forever
XBL doesn't charge you for those games, they charge you for the superior online service they provide. Now they giving games on top of that.
On the sony side, there online service has gotten noticeably worse, not better. You talking about the last 6mnths M$ while you ignore that over the last 12mnths PSN has gone to total shyt. But hey, you wanna run to that so you can borrow a game that came out a year or two ago? :what:

Trust me, you won't think Kinect is a gimmick once you see it for yourself in action. I'm talking before a single game is played, you'll love your xbox one because of Kinect :salute: And that $100 difference ain't shyt. Why would you take the dollar amount as a factor if one is by far the better system?
Would you get a DS or a system made in china that plays knock off versions of DS games for $100 cheaper. You know the answer to that, and PS4 is a knockoff version of the xbox by the looks of things. Thats not a fanboy comment, thats the truth as of today bruh[/quote]

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Its amazing how you make the points for the thread starter. You have zero idea about PSN, you have zero idea about the games
But you know you'll be on it more. Just wait til they actually get games, then you won't even have to acknowledge there is competition.
You know, just like the stans that this thread is based off of :ufdup:

I'll tell you what happened to M$, they held onto there keys. XBL is safe and improving. Milking whats most profitable w/out innovation :wtf: Not even sure what the hell your talking about. Or why you'd think a company getting ready to launch a new system should be more busy on the previous system?
As for games, they been coming steady, and the deals XBL been having is nothing to complain about. I got too many AAA titles for $5/$10/$15 or free over the last 6months. If you haven't, thats on you :ufdup:

Thats nice, but the problem with your statement is the amount of bullshyt it is. They told you they listened to developers right. Guess what those developers told them? They said "We gonna be making a lot of stuff for Kinect, you might wanna get on board" Then they took it out the system so they can come in cheaper, even tho there controller is made with the camera in mind. So the PS4 is gonna have the same problem Kinect 1.0 had. Thats not listening to developers, thats being stupid. And do you think xbox doesn't always listen to developers? They didn't need to add ram, PS4 did. Developers are furious with PSN, did they listen to them? How so, tell me anything about PSN. Finally Kinect is not dumb. Stop talking about things you don't know about yet. You don't care to know, so you bash it blindly. You will eat those words bruh, I'll bet coli cash on that :yeshrug:

Xbox shipping 3:1 was from game industry international which is the place that the "industry" goes to. They don't go to Neogaf, thats where you would go.
To even be a member of that site, well, go sign up yourself. I did that years ago. When I joined, you had to be in the industry to even view that place. Now I think they let others go, but you might have to lie about some things? I can't remember. What I do know is you still haven't made a single point yet...

:russ: @ being so mad at a free game that you wanna switch sides. I guess your easily angered? Xbox doesn't have to give free games (I'll take em) but lets stop bullshytting here. Sony charges you to rent there games. Once your membership lapse, you lose those games. XBL you keep yours forever
XBL doesn't charge you for those games, they charge you for the superior online service they provide. Now they giving games on top of that.
On the sony side, there online service has gotten noticeably worse, not better. You talking about the last 6mnths M$ while you ignore that over the last 12mnths PSN has gone to total shyt. But hey, you wanna run to that so you can borrow a game that came out a year or two ago? :what:

Trust me, you won't think Kinect is a gimmick once you see it for yourself in action. I'm talking before a single game is played, you'll love your xbox one because of Kinect :salute: And that $100 difference ain't shyt. Why would you take the dollar amount as a factor if one is by far the better system?
Would you get a DS or a system made in china that plays knock off versions of DS games for $100 cheaper. You know the answer to that, and PS4 is a knockoff version of the xbox by the looks of things. Thats not a fanboy comment, thats the truth as of today bruh
[/quote]

Alright. Enough is enough...Lets put up some coli cash. Enough of the bullshyt. If you can't see the dikkery Microsoft is pulling, I don't know what else to tell you. What you wanna bet on? That the PS4 will outsell the Xbox 1 (I still fukking hate that name)? Or that people will be more satisfied with their purchase? Either way I'm MORE than willing to put the coli cash up. If you are willing to put your money on silly ass Kintec I'm willing to take it. They tried to give us Fable 3 for GODSAKE!!! FABLE 3!!!!

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lol @ ps4 saying we don't know about the games

Uhh I'm pretty sure kill zone & infamous are games

Kill zone will hold me till early next year till infamous drops so like I said, ill know ill be on the PS4 more

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Spin a gen that hasn't officially started yet? Word? That'll take some work I'll see what I can come up with. In the meantime people have to live with the fact that nintendo for better or for worse cleaned up, Xbox with a faulty system beat Sony in the states, and Sony had one of the worst launches ever. With that said the ps4 is looking mighty promising. Can't wait to cop.
The system cost too much for Americans and it came out a year later. No one was willing to wait a year to play next gen titles.

This gen, Xbox is getting slaughtered in preorders in America now sit.