Do Playstanleys prove Sony has raised a generation of Graphic Whores???

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:russ: this is what they resort to after being presented with facts yall..

so you're seriously going to try to compare the barebones, barely-there, virtually nonexistent online features of ps2 to xbox live?? the thrilling ps2 online experience that was only applicable for 2 games in the entire library? you're going to sit here and pretend that psn hasn't been playing catch up to xbox live this entire generation? there are features that ps4 heads are excited about that xbox live has had since 2005...

the reaches in your posts are incredible...but i guess reaches, lies and misinformation are the same as facts to sony stans these days

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
You you're sitting here telling online is the only thing that matters. Go back to the Ladies room dude bro. Go insult yourself to get dap s from dudes
so you're seriously going to try to compare the barebones, barely-there, virtually nonexistent online features of ps2 to xbox live?? the thrilling ps2 online experience that was only applicable for 2 games in the entire library? you're going to sit here and pretend that psn hasn't been playing catch up to xbox live this entire generation? there are features that ps4 heads are excited about that xbox live has had since 2005...

the reaches in your posts are incredible...but i guess reaches, lies and misinformation are the same as facts to sony stans these days

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Dudes a known TROLL AND POSSIBLY A HOMO

You you're sitting here telling online is the only thing that matters. Go back to the Ladies room dude bro. Go insult yourself to get dap s from dudes

why is this random chink on my dikk? aint you the gook from sohh that gave a homeless girl a ps3 to run a train on her? :dead: no wonder sony means so much to you

i never said anything about online being the only thing that matters...maybe if your simple ass read the posts instead of trying to derail the topic with your p*ssyhurt feelings you would see what i was speaking about...

and i've never spoken to you before on here or sohh, so stop actin like you know me fakkit

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

What "features" lol a friends list, voice chat? did you forget Steam and Xfire had all of those features beforehand? you're basing your opinion of emotions

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
i didn't know we were talking about steam and xfire...i thought this was about consoles, mainly sony and microsoft ones :skip:

How do you think consoles or online exist? :heh: you ain't built for these type of arguments breh, stick to your jbo threads

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
How do you think consoles or online exist? :heh: you ain't built for these type of arguments breh, stick to your jbo threads

so your argument went from "ps2 had online first so how can xbox live be better??" to "steam and xfire were doing things before xbox live so psn is better"

i think you lost track of what the point was breh :beli:

pulling steam and x-fire out of your ass didn't confuse anyone except yourself...xbox live >>>> psn. period.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
D-Day for yall Trashbots is coming soon enough.

Let's see how many of yall rocking PSN IDs come this holiday season who talked all that shyt. And I don't wanna hear that "I ALWAY SAID I'D BUY BOTH" bullshyt either... :ufdup:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
so your argument went from "ps2 had online first so how can xbox live be better??" to "steam and xfire were doing things before xbox live so psn is better"

i think you lost track of what the point was breh :beli:

jesus christ you're an idiot...you were saying ps was stealing from xbox live, i gave you examples of how that is not the case but continue to deflect :heh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
D-Day for yall Trashbots is coming soon enough.

Let's see how many of yall rocking PSN IDs come this holiday season who talked all that shyt. And I don't wanna hear that "I ALWAY SAID I'D BUY BOTH" bullshyt either... :ufdup:

lets see how many sony stans are rockin PSN IDs come this holiday season...when before E3 they said they would never pay to play online and they laughed at xbox users for doing it :mjpls:

they chargin you xbox live prices for xbox live lite :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
lets see how many sony stans are rockin PSN IDs come this holiday season...when before E3 they said they would never pay to play online and they laughed at xbox users for doing it :mjpls:

they chargin you xbox live prices for xbox live lite :manny:

MS fault for that shyt. If mufukkaz are crazy enough to pay for it, charge em!!! :to:

No year headstart and cheap price this time either ( :scusthov: @ blowing a 9 million lead... :heh: )

But PS Plus makes our shyt >>>>>>>>>>>>>

MS giving nikkaz struggle games for free, we eating smorgasbords and shyt on the Blue Side with PS Plus. :win:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
jesus christ you're an idiot...you were saying ps was stealing from xbox live, i gave you examples of how that is not the case but continue to deflect :heh:

psn is stealing ideas and features from xbox live, as far as consoles go...why you felt the need to bring up random PC programs like steam is beyond me...