Do Black Folks Really Need to Be at the Protests? CACs call Black Woman Lizzo at Pro Palestine Protests

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You know damn well a lot of those people are just jumping on the bandwagon. Being an activist is now cool.
Many of these kids are are losing future prospects, getting suspended, won't be able to graduate. Being an activist has never been cool, it has always been smeared as dumb people joining a bandwagon since people were allowed to protest. I am positive every protestor at these schools knows more about the situation than you.

Have you ever fought for something you thought was bigger than yourself?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
You know damn well a lot of those people are just jumping on the bandwagon. Being an activist is now cool.
It's always the same script. The wytes liberals make a big stink outta it, the the alphabet people are right behind them followed by liberal black women who try to shame the black men for not just falling in line. The black women don't even know why they're out there. The just want acceptance by the wyte people so bad they'll gladly jump off that cliff and blame us for not being beside them lol

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Who would you rather align your moral compass with?

The US will defend the white guys harrasing a black woman. Free speech. Other way around will ve viewed as anti-american. But this is the world today. Thise same a$$holes would call you woke or snowflake if you told them to grow up.

Future leaders...

yep it's the blatant hypocrisy.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Many of these kids are are losing future prospects, getting suspended, won't be able to graduate. Being an activist has never been cool, it has always been smeared as dumb people joining a bandwagon since people were allowed to protest. I am positive every protestor at these schools knows more about the situation than you.

No they're not because they're copping pleas when they get caught having to deal with the actions of their consequences. There are probably 10-20 percent that actually believe what they're protesting about. The others are there to just fit in. How are you protesting but you also want to make sure that people don't treat you a certain way due to the protests. When black people were protesting peacefully in the 60s they were getting hosed down and hit with rocks. They were actually fighting for something bigger than themselves. These are people rebelling just to rebel.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I see both sides of the argument.

On one hand Black folks might need to sit this one out and let someone else get the negative PR

On the other hand Black folks can protest whatever we want :manny:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Kumbaya? Learn about capitalism dumbass, you capitalist dikk suckers are humans but not someone I would ever align with. You clearly are in it for yourself and use things like race to get over on other dumbasses like yourself.

You're trying to unite the people, when I'm telling you there is no "We the People.":francis: nikkas went to WW2 and died over this country and what we get in return? Jim Crow Laws.

Like I said, y'all Kumbaya nikkas will eventually get your wakeup call.

Speaking of Capitalism, greed isn't biased. There is no system where greed doesn't take place. Remove Capitalism and greed will take over what comes in place.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It hurts man. I experienced it for myself in more ways than one. Like why do black folks bend the knee for a person that looks at them as "another nikka"? I guarantee you, if there was a war in Africa involving the Chinese trying to take over on some Civilization shyt, not any soul would go as hard as folks are doing for Palestine. Its gross, you are bringing boxing gloves trying to spar in a long-winded chess game where the opponents throw a banana at you :why:
The Destruction of Black Civilization broke this down completely. It was always the same thing first the traders came then the missionaries. Then they married the daughters of the Black Kings then they got a half white son to rebel against the king with European weapons Then they took over

All they had to do is find a disgruntled c00n willing to crash then they'd set up a protectorate and start making rules

That shyt happened over and over again.

Africa has the worlds greatest genetic and cultural diversity its hard then and now for a Zulu to see a Hutu differently than a European if its not his tribe they're all foreigners to them. That's the issue only FBA see only other FBA as Brothers and sisters (in theory) The average non FBA can't see the problem of working with the whites to take over

Genos

Superstar
Daps
No they're not because they're copping pleas when they get caught having to deal with the actions of their consequences. There are probably 10-20 percent that actually believe what they're protesting about. The others are there to just fit in. How are you protesting but you also want to make sure that people don't treat you a certain way due to the protests. When black people were protesting peacefully in the 60s they were getting hosed down and hit with rocks. They were actually fighting for something bigger than themselves. These are people rebelling just to rebel.
What do you mean copping pleas? Can you give an example? Every student protestor I've seen has been on code.

I'm guessing you can't see why they are out there so you assume they don't know

Daps

Being an activist is not smeared in liberal circles.

All those protestors are not students on those campuses. Some of them are outside agitators. There was even a video of a girl posing with a brick during the George Floyd protests, and getting back into her car. Some of these people are using this content for their social media. We live in the age of influencers. People will do anything for clout, hoping to go viral. You can earn a living on social media. I’m not saying they are all on that kind of time, but I’d bet quite a few are.