Do Black Folks Really Need to Be at the Protests? CACs call Black Woman Lizzo at Pro Palestine Protests

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
“Harvard of the South” my ass

If somebody burned down that shyt hole tomorrow, I wouldn’t have a bad day

fukk ole miss, fukk that dingy ass lake they hang out at, fukk the rebels, and hotty toddy the zestiest shyt ever yelled at a football game

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Being an activist is not smeared in liberal circles.

All those protestors are not students on those campuses. Some of them are outside agitators. There was even a video of a girl posing with a brick during the George Floyd protests, and getting back into her car. Some of these people are using this content for their social media. We live in the age of influencers. People will do anything for clout, hoping to go viral. You can earn a living on social media. I’m not saying they are all on that kind of time, but I’d bet quite a few are.
now do you think this government official is on the side of the students and is lying by saying basically everyone was a student?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
now do you think this government official is on the side of the students and is lying by saying basically everyone was a student?

It's crazy to me how an environment has now been fostered where people like this councilwoman can feel comfortable with calling for students to be slain. And very few people seem to care.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're trying to unite the people, when I'm telling you there is no "We the People.":francis: nikkas went to WW2 and died over this country and what we get in return? Jim Crow Laws.

Like I said, y'all Kumbaya nikkas will eventually get your wakeup call.

Speaking of Capitalism, greed isn't biased. There is no system where greed doesn't take place. Remove Capitalism and greed will take over what comes in place.
Jim Crow was before WW2

But you don't understand Capitalism do you? By design capitalism keeps the people at the bottom (us for example), at the bottom. Not only that, it negatively affects everyone because food quality, water quality, the condition of the environment, health care, education, etc etc gets pushed down on the list of priority for the sake of profit.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mississippi is the India of the United States.

Seriously, no good story has EVER come out of Mississippi. It's a terrible, terrible place.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Jim Crow was before WW2

But you don't understand Capitalism do you? By design capitalism keeps the people at the bottom (us for example), at the bottom. Not only that, it negatively affects everyone because food quality, water quality, the condition of the environment, health care, education, etc etc gets pushed down on the list of priority for the sake of profit.

So you think under another Economic system Black Americans would suddenly rise to the top with zero resistance?

What system would that be?

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
More anger towards the Black person living by their principles than the racist attacking her. You're posting white supremacists twitter accounts too. Some of you are completely worthless.
These nikkas absolutely fear white people. Let this had been any other group of people and they would be in here foaming at the mouth for retribution.

But in this instance you get…

“Well she shouldn’t of been there”

“I don’t know why we get involved in these protests”

“It’s Ole Miss, what do you expect?”

shyt is pathetic

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Lizzo chant was kinda funny....but when the middle finger started and then rhe camera turned around to show a group of future KKK members screaming insults and being rowdy, not funny anymore.

Every last one of those kids deserves to be slapped and dared to do anything about it.

She shoulda had some of the football nikkaz with her. :yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any Black person participating in these pro-Palestine/pro-Israel rallies are complete fools. :unimpressed:
You know who runs trainings for some of the largest police forces that brutalize Black Americans? The Israel Defense Forces?
You know who has sterilized Black migrants and citizens in its own nation? Israel.
You know who was a fiscal and military sponsor for the South African apartheid regime? Israel.

Your cowardice has no bearing on other Black Americans - keep that to yourself, brother.