Do Black Folks Really Need to Be at the Protests? CACs call Black Woman Lizzo at Pro Palestine Protests

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You're trying to unite the people, when I'm telling you there is no "We the People.":francis: nikkas went to WW2 and died over this country and what we get in return? Jim Crow Laws.

Like I said, y'all Kumbaya nikkas will eventually get your wakeup call.

Speaking of Capitalism, greed isn't biased. There is no system where greed doesn't take place. Remove Capitalism and greed will take over what comes in place.
Now why would you use an example of a capitalist country, doing capitalism to prove your point? Yes, this is what your ideology leads to

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Being an activist is not smeared in liberal circles.

All those protestors are not students on those campuses. Some of them are outside agitators. There was even a video of a girl posing with a brick during the George Floyd protests, and getting back into her car. Some of these people are using this content for their social media. We live in the age of influencers. People will do anything for clout, hoping to go viral. You can earn a living on social media. I’m not saying they are all on that kind of time, but I’d bet quite a few are.
What are you talking about? These protestors are being smeared as anti semitic by the liberal media (MSNBC, CNN) and the current liberal president. Have you been paying attention at all?

Give me a name of an outside agitator. They should've been processed right? Or do you just believe ever by lie the cops tell you?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
“Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will.”

Black folk are so easily manipulated . Fighting for Arabs who wouldn’t spit on us if we were on fire. Not the same energy for the conflict in the Congo though. Dumbos!
Imagine sharing the same opinion of Black people as white racist does.

I hope to god you clowns are blackfishing or are stupid teenagers. No adult ever had the balls to fix their mouth to say some stupid shyt like that in front of me.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Black people are the only ones if a plane begins to have trouble and the oxygen mask drop down we would give it to other people to breathe

We always fighting for other people issues when we’re still fighting for equality ourselves. Not to mention our own movements get spat on and hijacked by other groups. :unimpressed: :hubie:
That’s why the so called “black” folk who try and shame us into fighting other group’s battles, are nothing short of treacherous.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
If you removed Capitalism for any system of your choosing, greed will still take over. That's what ya'll keep failing to realize.
Systems aren't from God, you can do things to mitigate greed. Like what China does to it's billionaires. In the end of the day, the manifestation of greed on our society is a technological problem, so it's a waiting game. We don't need perfection, we just need something better. I get you can't see a better world but people like you have existed forever

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Systems aren't from God, you can do things to mitigate greed. Like what China does to it's billionaires. In the end of the day, the manifestation of greed on our society is a technological problem, so it's a waiting game. We don't need perfection, we just need something better. I get you can't see a better world but people like you have existed forever

This man really brought up Communist throw you jail for disrespecting the flag cover up the corona virus China.

nz9hfA.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The Lizzo chant was kinda funny....but when the middle finger started and then rhe camera turned around to show a group of future KKK members screaming insults and being rowdy, not funny anymore.

Every last one of those kids deserves to be slapped and dared to do anything about it.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Some of y'all really don't get it

How America treats its black people, is how the rest of the world will treat us. If black people don't keep their foot on the necks of the establishment and fight for what's right, the establishment will find a way to keep their feet on black peoples necks and blame them for everything.

Trust they are watching Isreal right now and determining if they could do the same in the US. What can they legally get away with and force the world to watch and accept.

Stephen Miller is definitely taking notes and formulating plans as we speak.

Who's going to stand up to the powers that be when everyone is shook?

If you don't stand up to "Strongmen" leaders, that shyt spreads like a fukking cancer, and we're on the wrong side of melanin to allow people who will pass bills and laws outlawing "antisemitism" but allowing blatant racism and hatred towards black people to stay in power.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They don't have money for subsidized housing or loan forgiveness for black people but they have money to send bombs to white people so they can kill kids. :mjpls:

They won't give the working class a tax cut, but they'll take that tax revenue and send it to Raytheon and Northrup Grumman:mjpls: