Do Black Folks Really Need to Be at the Protests? CACs call Black Woman Lizzo at Pro Palestine Protests

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
A married man in other poster’s DMs… offering to fly then out????

:mjlol: Oreo boy is SCRAPPING for a lifeline. Got this nikka re-editing post cause he can't come up with shyt. Got pissy panties dapping his weak shyt like you got the juice, but no balls.

:mjgrin:But there's a boxing gym in BX I hit up in the summer whenever I'm out that way, but I know how a hoe ass nikka like you gets around black people who actually work for a living.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:mjlol: Oreo boy is SCRAPPING for a lifeline. Got this nikka re-editing post cause he can't come up with shyt. Got pissy panties dapping his weak shyt like you got the juice, but no balls.

:mjgrin:But there's a boxing gym in BX I hit up in the summer whenever I'm out that way, but I know how a hoe ass nikka like you gets around black people who actually work for a living.
I didn’t Edit a Damn thing. :mjlol:

You’re really trying to meet up with a stranger online in a boxing gym? A “married” man with a child? Please keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself. :dame:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I didn’t Edit a Damn thing. :mjlol:

You’re really trying to meet up with a stranger online in a boxing gym? Please keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself. :dame:

:manny:you just proving to be just like them white boys behind a computer- talk that big shyt, but if it came down to it, you deflect, and become a church mouse.

cause let's be real, you such a weak, hoe ass nikka who thinks he above everybody else, somebody could walk up to you and slap the piss out of you and you wouldn't do anything

but hop on line or take it out on your woman....who could probably fold your ass without even trying.

I just know from this day forward- you not someone worth taking seriously

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:manny:you just proving to be just like them white boys behind a computer- talk that big shyt, but if it came down to it, you deflect, and become a church mouse.

cause let's be real, you such a weak, hoe ass nikka who thinks he above everybody else, somebody could walk up to you and slap the piss out of you and you wouldn't do anything

but hop on line or take it out on your woman....who could probably fold your ass without even trying.

I just know from this day forward- you not someone worth taking seriously
But I’m worth following into every thread, dying to get my attention? Ok honey. :wrist:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I feel like the type of black people going to a palestine protest are the type definitely going to BLM, George Floyd and whatever else type protest
So not sure why you'd have to criticize them when the only time their race is relevant is when something bad happens to them at the protest....like this situation. It's a form of victim blaming. Black people can do whatever the fukk they want to do imo

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yes, learn to understand the world systems and not through people. Learn to view others as humans who are the same as you. Learn history so you know how these systems are maintained to know how to stop them. Then maybe you will gain empathy and may learn why black people are in the position we are in. There is an ideology that keeps us down, and a system that enforces it. If you learn you will see how this system keeps people down around the world, not just black people.

But I said learn so I know you ain't gonna do shyt
@Alan Johnson

Kumbaya nikkas ALWAYS get that wakeup call. :wow:

Daps
It's called empathy, people who aren't only concerned with themselves are at the protests. Many people in here can't understand fighting for something, because they have nothing inside

You know damn well a lot of those people are just jumping on the bandwagon. Being an activist is now cool.