Do Black Folks Really Need to Be at the Protests? CACs call Black Woman Lizzo at Pro Palestine Protests

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You work in finance and you literally make white people ever wealthier :mjlol:

You really need not to open your fukking mom worrying about what other black people do, you fukking skunk
According to you:

I’m a failed musician.
I make white people wealthier.

You seem to know more about me more than your own little waste of spawn you claim to have made.

Shouldn’t you be raising him to not be an emotional failure like yourself? Or is that a forgone conclusion?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't feel sorry for any black person participating in this movement. :mjlol::hhh:

It don't benefit me, I'm staying my black ass at home.
Apparently, black folk aren’t allowed to be neutral or abstain. Every other group doesn’t receive the same scrutiny. For us it’s “vote or die” every time.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's called empathy, people who aren't only concerned with themselves are at the protests. Many people in here can't understand fighting for something, because they have nothing inside

Empathy for others when we been getting our ass kicked for 500 years?

R.5d22898314ab2c649f84c469ff416381

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Many of these schools have direct investments into Israel. They invest into the weapon systems used in Israel. In Colombia, for example, they are building a sister school in tel Aviv where the Palestinian students in America at Columbia would not be able to go to. Almost all of these protests at the schools are also asking for the school to deinvest from Israel as they are paying money that eventually goes to killing Palestinians. Please do some research before chirping
I remember when Divestment meant these same schools doing business with Aparthied South Africa.

Schools are considered good by the quality of th faculty and the students. If the Students cared that much go to a smaller school.

You know that Colombia probably planned this over a decade ago they same problems already existed prior to the current war.

At the end of the day #bothsides are down to genocide each other, I mean October 7th did happen.

It's been 70 years Peace has been tried over and over again What makes you an Isreali or a Palestinian is the fact that you live in those countries

The Identity is based on the land If you proposed moving the entire Jew or Arabic Population out of the country that would be an intolerable situation.

IT CAN"T BE FIXED. Some one should win or at least declare victory or go home.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
According to you:

I’m a failed musician.
I make white people wealthier.

You seem to know more about me more than your own little waste of spawn you claim to have made.

Shouldn’t you be raising him to not be an emotional failure like yourself? Or is that a forgone conclusion?

Pissy boy in his feelings :mjlol:

my son aka my gift :blessed:- that you were so envious and spiteful of that you negged me like a scorn bytch- is only 1 and he's already twice the man your string bean head ass is or ever will be

for starters he doesn't look down on or have contempt for the every day black man- unlike your siddity ass

I pity the broad that settled for your neurotic, rhythm less ass but chances are she just waiting to cash out so she can find a nikka with a sense of pride as a black man and not some whiny bytch who wants to play gossip column on company time.

:mjgrin:Now get back to work and make them white people bank accounts fatter. Btw Columbus ain't a long flight to NY

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Common failing of Black People both FBA and non FBA always down to crash for randoms always down to ally with outsiders against their own.

Can't say that about the PAL's or the Jews.

It hurts man. I experienced it for myself in more ways than one. Like why do black folks bend the knee for a person that looks at them as "another nikka"? I guarantee you, if there was a war in Africa involving the Chinese trying to take over on some Civilization shyt, not any soul would go as hard as folks are doing for Palestine. Its gross, you are bringing boxing gloves trying to spar in a long-winded chess game where the opponents throw a banana at you :why:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Any Black person participating in these pro-Palestine/pro-Israel rallies are complete fools. :unimpressed:
I actually agree and I'm sympathetic to the cause. Stop volunteering to be Crispus Attucks, let them crackers fight.

Ask the Arab owned Bodegas what they think about their Black customers.

Try to date them Man or woman and see what happens
One wanted to marry me and I think he was serious, he starting inviting me to the mosque and shyt. :mjlol:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Empathy for others when we been getting our ass kicked for 500 years?

R.5d22898314ab2c649f84c469ff416381
Yes, learn to understand the world systems and not through people. Learn to view others as humans who are the same as you. Learn history so you know how these systems are maintained to know how to stop them. Then maybe you will gain empathy and may learn why black people are in the position we are in. There is an ideology that keeps us down, and a system that enforces it. If you learn you will see how this system keeps people down around the world, not just black people.

But I said learn so I know you ain't gonna do shyt

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
for starters he doesn't look down on or have contempt for the every day black man- unlike your siddity ass
Ah that’s why you’re angry. You’re mad that you’re another stereotype creating b*stard children. You couldn’t even marry your whore baby moms, so I’m not surprised you couldn’t even pull out… always making poor decisions.

This clown has time to fly out to meet other men :dame: but no time to pick out an engagement ring.

:mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ah that’s why you’re angry. You’re mad that you’re another stereotype creating b*stard children. You couldn’t even marry your whore baby moms, so I’m not surprised you couldn’t even pull out… always making poor decisions.

We've been married for a couple years now.

:umad:you just know deep down what a piss poor parent you'd be- baby would know his daddy is a white man's bytch.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Divestment meant these same schools doing business with Aparthied South Africa.

Schools are considered good by the quality of th faculty and the students. If the Students cared that much go to a smaller school.

You know that Colombia probably planned this over a decade ago they same problems already existed prior to the current war.

At the end of the day #bothsides are down to genocide each other, I mean October 7th did happen.

It's been 70 years Peace has been tried over and over again What makes you an Isreali or a Palestinian is the fact that you live in those countries

The Identity is based on the land If you proposed moving the entire Jew or Arabic Population out of the country that would be an intolerable situation.

IT CAN"T BE FIXED. Some one should win or at least declare victory or go home.
Yeah divesment meant that back in the day, it means the same now but for a different country. Again it's a difference in ideology at the end of the day. You don't believe in a better world, so your answer is do not engage, then retreat and try to form an enclave. Others think engagement, disruption, organization, and sometimes violence can be used to create a better world. In the end of the day it's a difference in ideology, but history seems to show that running away doesn't help

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

This clown has time to fly out to meet other men :dame: but no time to pick out an engagement ring.

:picard: