Do any of ya'll have legit female friends?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My best friend is a female, I've known her since I was like 9, I know her family she knows mine.

You can have a legit female friend if you have known them for awhile and they are like your sister.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My ex, and she still pisses me off with her decision making. But I'd never have feelings for her again. Too much history and pain. :to:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think the better question would be can a guy have a female best friend, one you talk to all the time and spend a lot of time with. I think many guys have a female friend, but probably not a female best friend

Crovax

we still winnin breh
Daps
It's easy to have female friends, just don't fcuk them...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have one REAL female friend, shes fun as hell to hang out with, smart, a solid 9 looks wise, fat ass, absolutely beautiful in and out. But shes engaged :to: so I don't really like to hang out with her much anymore, I wish things would get sexual and even tho shes a great friend I feel like a simp everytime I hangout with her. Wish I woulda got to her first.. Certified wifey material :snoop:

Plus I'm real good friends with her fiance and hes a great dude.. :sadbron:

FML brehs.. ill never find that perfect woman

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I have like 2 or 3 that I met in college. I hung out with one of them a few weeks ago and we went to dinner and a movie. We give each other advice all the time. She's older than me and when I first met her she tried to holla but I wasn't feeling her like that and we became best friends. I even sleep at her place when I'm in her city. It's nice having a close female friend you can just talk to and get advice about women with. She schooled me on women early in the game.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
No, either they wanna fuk, we have fuked, or Im tryna fuk. I do talk to a lot of old H.S./College females as friends, but they still fall in those categories.