Do any of ya'll have legit female friends?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yeah, i have a few but i have to admit that even though i haven't put the "moves" on them, there has been points where flirtation between us has gone a little to far and that line of friendship, and just truly being platonic, has been played with. however, there are a few women who, even when though those moments have occurred, i've managed to keep them at a friend level. you can almost say i've friendzoned them, lmao...

and i didn't do it because i felt the girls were ugly either. i just did it because i felt there would be too much confusion if we crossed that line...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Not really, I have some females that are off limits but we ain't really friends like that. Just chicks I do things with.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
No, either they wanna fuk, we have fuked, or Im tryna fuk. I do talk to a lot of old H.S./College females as friends, but they still fall in those categories.

This

Feeling will always come up over time. If you aint trying to fukk her. She is prolly trying to fukk you. Ive seen it time and time again between me, my friends, family other females.

Honestly If Im that close to a chick, we must of already fukked, I aint trying to have no female friend with underlying sexual tensions.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
I did, once. A chick I basically grew up with. Same school, lived in the same area, she was cool as fukk ... until we both got into relationships. I bonded with her boyfriend from the start (we're still cool to this day, as a matter of fact, he just left my place 20 minutes ago after we killed a few beers and caught up), but she got real salty whenever my girl (we're still together to this day, as a matter of fact, I'm waiting for her to come home to dribble spit on these balls) would come around us.

Eventually she just got more and more distant. Went to university to a city a couple of hours travelling away and we lost touch. Kinda sucks because we'd known eachother for like 10 years, but hey, bytches gonna be bytches to other bytches, even when it isn't warranted.
:yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This was another thing, I could not shake this feeling hanging out too often with a chick I wasn't smashing or dating.

I kept thinking about those FB threads with the chicks talking about their male best friends always being there...and I died a little :to:

:laugh:
word, I just feel like, the fukk am I hanging out with you for? You're just gonna fukk your fiance the moment we stop hangin'. It's even worse when I'd be drinking with her or whatever.. I'd just end up

:leostare:

at her incredible ass, then I'd just get jealous, sad, mad all at the same time. Not to mention one time we went out for my 21st bday and she was flirting with me ALL night at the bar, so at first I thought she wasn't happy with her bf (before they got engaged) :mad:

Hopefully their marriage fails :skip:

She definitely aint the type of chick that would ever cheat on her fiance either.. trust me, I've tried already. Like I said, wifey material. :snoop:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
i have a couple, they're married to my best friends. i grew up with em so i don't really see em as attractive. also, they're not attractive.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, cause they always talk about other nikkas.

:rudy:
sorry bruh that the friend zone :huhldup:

female friends are chicks you can kick it with and don't necessarily wanna fukk... and yeah I got a few of those just from work and school etc. They come in handy for linking me to their friends and broadening my social circles.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
sorry bruh that the friend zone :huhldup:

female friends are chicks you can kick it with and don't necessarily wanna fukk... and yeah I got a few of those just from work and school etc. They come in handy for linking me to their friends and broadening my social circles.

Of course its the friend zone son, thats what this thread is about, female friends that you not tryna scheme on :leostare:

If you're cool with a chick then yeah, she could indirectly help the campaign by putting you up with her friends.

But the chick I was cool with didn't really have female friends that lived close

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I've tried twice, tried not to put the moves on them, trying to prove it could be done, but they ended up going after me. What are you gonna do :yeshrug:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Quite a few, actually. A lot of them are significant others of friends of mine, but there are some that are just girls that I know that I just don't want to be with. Either the vibe just isn't there but we still like each other as human beings or there's just too much baggage between us, but it just works out like that sometimes. Maybe I'm just used to it due to being around women for a lot of my childhood.

And like a few people have already said, TOO useful for picking up other chicks sometimes.