Do any of ya'll have legit female friends?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I had one but she caught me slippin lol we stayed at eachothers houses on the same couch and didn't do anything but play xbox and watch movies..
our fathers work together and are good friends, when I would go up north to visit my pop in the summers/holidays we would kick it ever since we were like 10.
Well I end up moving with my pop between 13-18, we hadn't seen eachother for about a year or 2.. we see eachother at 16 and we both like
:ohhh:
:gladbron:
:takedat:
But we were both seein people so we kept it friendly
fast forward to 18, she broke up with her boyfriend and my girlfriend was trippin, we kickin it like always but this time we end up fukkin :yeshrug: felt so wrong but so right.:smugdraper:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
correction.....if the girl is unnattractive then its easier to stay platonic......Show me a man with an attractive female for a friend.

e99rbl.jpg
one of my best friends never wanted to have sex with her shes like my sis. :yeshrug:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Its possible,if she's ugly,but then why would i wanna b friends with ugly bytches? And if she's attractive why would't I try to fukk? Anyways i do have a few aquaintances but thats because i work with them,we only text tho,none of that hang out or phone call shyt,the rest of my co workers i already done fukked :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
only have 1 true one. she kind of a ho, and not really that great lookin. she cool as fukk and always helps me out though. fun to kick it with and what not

been really good friends for about 7 years now

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
I have one REAL female friend, shes fun as hell to hang out with, smart, a solid 9 looks wise, fat ass, absolutely beautiful in and out. But shes engaged :to: so I don't really like to hang out with her much anymore, I wish things would get sexual and even tho shes a great friend I feel like a simp everytime I hangout with her. Wish I woulda got to her first.. Certified wifey material :snoop:

Plus I'm real good friends with her fiance and hes a great dude.. :sadbron:

FML brehs.. ill never find that perfect woman

This was another thing, I could not shake this feeling hanging out too often with a chick I wasn't smashing or dating.

I kept thinking about those FB threads with the chicks talking about their male best friends always being there...and I died a little :to:

:laugh:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
This was another thing, I could not shake this feeling hanging out too often with a chick I wasn't smashing or dating.

I kept thinking about those FB threads with the chicks talking about their male best friends always being there...and I died a little :to:

:laugh:

The thing is females are quick to throw that BFF stuff around.

I got a some female friends but I dont hang with em really outside of group settings. But they will rep you like you the best friend ever.:rudy:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
The thing is females are quick to throw that BFF stuff around.

I got a some female friends but I dont hang with em really outside of group settings. But they will rep you like you the best friend ever.:rudy:

Word, :what: is up with that?

I guess its cause they get all these dudes who pretend to be friends with the intent to smash that when one shows up whose legit they get all :gladbron: :krs: :damn:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
only have one female friend, and i would fukk her if she let me. we don't even hang out, just see her at work and an occasional text. a girl won't relate to a man (even the dykes won't, trust, they say they think like men but still have estrogen flowing through them), they aren't that funny...i don't see how a nikka can be friends with a woman and that's all it is.